Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Who Really Killed Jesus? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Really Killed Jesus? (2284 Views)

Who Really Killed JESUS ?? / Why Did Christian Missionaries Claim That The Panare Indians Killed Jesus? / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]wicked smiles . . . . [/size]
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by bawomolo(m): 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2009
lmao@play acting. jagunlabi has being on a roll lately
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by Maykelly(f): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Maykelly you are now denying in the face of all the people here your darling Jesus wasn't killed. . .?, Please hold-on there i beg your pardon woman , Jesus was killed died for you and me and us as a whole! and you can not RUN away from the truth. . .

For God (our Father) so loved the World (people of the world), that He gave His only begooten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not His Son (Jesus) into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved

Ogaga4Luv:

Maykelly we have marked your posts. . . . ! . you just said Jesus choose to die.

Yes mark it forever. Lord Jesus Christ Died for you just to bring you out of these shameless things you do and say, It is only the Grace of God Almight that is keeping you. You have Blasphemes against Almighty God so much. He is still WATCHING OVER YOU.

Accept your mistakes, put off your pride, arrogance for you CANNOT NUMBER the HAIR on your own HEAD neither satan can do it.

You have ALL THE Time NOW!
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by Abuzola(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2009
You are blaspheming, jesus isn't the begotten son. It was david, read psalm 2 :7
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by dexmond: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2009
He laid down his life

[size=16pt]Matthew 20:28

The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many
[/size]
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by Yisraylite(m): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2009
@topic

You can't kill a myth , fable or an imaginary fairytale characterundecided which is what the fake story of Jesus really is, Okay I admit as this fairytale goes Jesus(son of Zeus) is Killed grin

The Creator refers to Yisrayl as HIS first born son with David as His chosen King forever over the Nation of Yisrayl, and I don't mean the European Khazar impostors who live in Israel today. These people are the descendants of Gog & Magog.

Psa 89:20   I HAVE FOUND MY SERVANT DAWAD(The BRANCH of Yishai – see Isa 11:1); With MY HOLY OIL I HAVE ANOINTED HIM,

Psa 89:27   AND I WILL MAKE HIM  MY FIRSTBORN, higher than of the kings of the earth.

Psa 2:7 "I will declare the decree: YAHAWAH has said to Me (Yisrayl-,spoken by King Dawad, AYAH'S anointed king over Yisrayl), 'You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.

Ex 4:22 Then you shall say to Pharaoh, 'Thus says YAHAWAH: "Yisrayl is My son, My firstborn

Ex 4:23 So I say to you, let My son go that he may serve Me. But if you refuse to let him go, indeed I will kill your son, your firstborn."

Hsa 11:1 "When Yisrayl was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called My son.

THe Creator also Identifies Ephraim , one of the Twelve tribes of the Nation Yisrayl as HIS Son and Also first born,

Yer(Jer) 31:9 They shall come with weeping, And with supplications I will lead them. I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters, In a straight way in which they shall not stumble; For I am a Father to Yisrayl, And Ephraim [is] My firstborn.

Yer(Jer) 31:20 [Is] Ephraim My dear son? [Is he] a pleasant child? For though I spoke against him, I earnestly remember him still; Therefore My heart yearns for him; I will surely have mercy on him, says YAHAWAH

[B]THERE IS NO HISTORY OR RECORD IN THE LAW OR IN THE PROPHETS WHERE THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR MENSTIONS THE NAME JESUS CHRIST AND REFERS TO HIM AS HIS ONLY SON!!!!

YOU WILL ONLY FIND THIS FORGERY IN THE FAKE NEW TESTAMENT
[/B]

Eze 37:24   "Dawad My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them

Eze 34:23   "I will establish one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them--My servant Dawad. He shall feed them and be their shepherd.

Eze 37:25   "Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Yaa’qob My servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children's children, forever; and My servant Dawad shall be their prince forever

Amo 9:11   "On that day I will raise up The tabernacle of Dawad, which has fallen down, and repair its damages; I will raise up its ruins, and rebuild it as in the days of old

1Ch 28:4   "However YAHAWAH The Father of Yisrayl chose me (Dawad) above all the house of my father to be king over Yisrayl forever, for HE has chosen Yahadah to be the Ruler. And of the house of Yahadah, the house of my father, and among the sons of my father, He was pleased with me to make me king over all Yisrayl

Hos 3:5   Afterward the children of Yisrayl shall return and seek YAHAWAH  their FATHER and Dawad their king. And will Reverence YAHAWAH and His Righteousness in the latter days.

Yer(Jer) 30:9   But they shall serve YAHAWAH their Father, and Dawad their king, WHOM I WILL RAISE UP FOR THEM

Isa 52:15   So shall He startle many nations. Kings shall shut their mouths at Him; For what had not been told them they shall see, and what they had not heard they shall consider.
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2009
[size=13pt]Was Jesus not Killed. . . ? yes of corse that guy was killed!.he was nailed in two pieces of wood and not a myth but majority of stories about him are fables and myth.[/size]
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by lightwalk(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2009
@Ogaga my lov kiss
No need wasting your time with all these hypocrites who call themselves christians. They can't understand your words because you are too plain and evolution has made the human mentality so complex that it naturally prefers complex things wink Anyway it's wise not to argue foolishly because if you do so, no one will believe you. If you have time for them, argue the logical basis of their beliefs. No need to use typical fallacies like:
majority of stories about him are fables and myth
or
Support those who state fallacies.

@MayKelly: You're doing such a nice work, but don't be afraid because the Lord promised that those who serve him truly will never lack what to say when they are confronted. All the same Jesus was killed by the Jews. It's a very simple statement. He is the lamb of God who was slain for a purpose. The meaning of the scroll and the lamb will be revealed in heaven. Be careful so that you do not confuse anyone because the soul hates confusion. Only by having a united view will the Christians be together.

@Poster: The topic is irrelevant. What matters is not who killed him but who He died for and His purpose of dying.

Looks like abuzu got banned shocked

@kunbee: This is not the jokes forum angry kiss
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2009
[size=13pt] [b]lightwalk [/b]there is nothing to loose. . . . but i think very soon we all shall know the real killer of darling Jesus. wink[/size]
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by lightwalk(m): 12:32am On Nov 23, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt] [b]lightwalk [/b]there is nothing to loose. . . . but i think very soon we all shall know the real killer of darling Jesus. wink[/size]
Won't you lose the merriments and the mercies of hell
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:41am On Nov 23, 2009
[size=13pt]Never , That's absolutely Impossible. . . .Hell is a living place to some kind of Imaginary people who have privillage to turn from Ignorance and settle down to learn something .[/size]
lightwalk:

Won't you lose the merriments and the mercies of hell
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by lightwalk(m): 12:51am On Nov 23, 2009
SO?? angry That still doesn't ensure that you will go to hell. Come to me let me show you the meaning of life that you might understand hell better and ensure that you don't miss it smiley
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:06am On Nov 23, 2009
[size=13pt]Ok,  waiting you to start . . . . . . . smiley[/size]
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by Maykelly(f): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2009
lightwalk:

@Ogaga my lov kiss
No need wasting your time with all these hypocrites who call themselves christians. They can't understand your words because you are too plain and evolution has made the human mentality so complex that it naturally prefers complex things wink Anyway it's wise not to argue foolishly because if you do so, no one will believe you. If you have time for them, argue the logical basis of their beliefs. No need to use typical fallacies like:or
Support those who state fallacies.

[s]@MayKelly: You're doing such a nice work, smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley but don't be afraid because the Lord promised that those who serve him truly will never lack .[/s]
shocked

maykelly does not share a page with Ogaga angry
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2009
[size=13pt]I feel you my man , She's a commited ghost worhipper i tell you but i cant explain why the christians have described it as "Holy Ghost" holy spirit when the world is unholy place. . . . Meaning there is some wrong here .right?[/size]
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by lightwalk(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2009
May kelly:

shocked

maykelly does not share a page with Ogaga angry
I wish I understood what you mean? Are you rejecting my approval of your actions or are you struggling over something with Ogaga. I thought to share is to love, if you are truly a christian, you should bear no grudges/hate against anyone. . .Love thy enemies. I am a practical christian smiley
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2009
[size=13pt]lightwalk you are on the spot. . . .please tell her wink.[/size]
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by echobee(f): 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2009
we all killed jesus. because he came to die for our sins.
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by MrCrackles(m): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2009
OBJ shocked
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by mamagee3(f): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

OBJ shocked

grin grin grin
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by lightwalk(m): 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2009
abuzola999:

Echo stop blasphemy, the jews killed your god, so pathetic
Shut up! angry Did he/she tell you that she worships a god. It's you that worship gods grin
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by lightwalk(m): 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2009
You tell me my doctor cheesy
You do not exhibit the traits of a true muslim at all and I am dissapointed in you angry
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by lightwalk(m): 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2009
Atheist LOL grin grin
In your dreams abi?
[center]---Starts to sing---[/center]
[center][/center]
[center]. . . Come back Jesus, Come back Light
My Jesus Jesus Jesus, Come back Lord.
My sweet Jesus, come back Lord!
. . . U got got got got[/center]
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:38am On Mar 25, 2010
[size=13pt]I'm patiently waiting to kill Jesus the second time. . . .hey guys , watch out! wink[/size]
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by chakula: 9:18am On Mar 26, 2010
Who if truth be told create Jesus?
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:50am On Apr 02, 2010
[size=13pt]what do you mean by this post. . . . . huh [/size]
chakula:

Who if truth be told create Jesus?

Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by Fhemmmy: 1:58am On Apr 02, 2010
You did . . . . grin
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by CrudeOil2(m): 2:15am On Apr 02, 2010
Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida killed him in the year 200 b.c
Re: Who Really Killed Jesus? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:26am On Apr 02, 2010
[size=13pt]ha ha. . . . is that true? wink[/size]
Crude Oil:

Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida killed him in the year 200 b.c

(1) (2) (Reply)

"be Wisdom-conscious!- Pastor Chris. / Beware Of Women / Where Can My Rastafarian Friend Get Good Ganja In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.