Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

How to Make Money With eCommerce - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Make Money With eCommerce (6765 Views)

How To Make Maximum Profit As An Entrepreneur In Business With Ecommerce Site / I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Business Secret!- Achieve Everyday Selling With Ecommerce Website. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by Ekitibiased(m): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
continued on my profile, I agree with him cos i am doing really well with this at the moment
Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by dayssolalee(m): 10:22am On Jul 14, 2021
There was a time when digital commerce meant static storefronts and shopping carts. Today, digital commerce spans an integrated set of personalized digital experiences, from customer acquisition through retention, which are often owned and managed by marketing.

Nowadays, digital commerce is so much more than a sales channel. For example, according to the same study, 65% of customers research a product online before they go to the physical store.Read this next: The State of Commerce Experience 2021 [Insights from an annual analyst study]

To get the full report, read it here

https://www.shoplifecommerce.com/2021/07/14/digital-commerce-top-challenges-trends-and-steps-to-take-in-africa/
Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by Aloha20: 10:58am On May 20, 2022
Creating a business based on e-commerce is easy enough. If you know how to develop a business plan, you have capital and a clear goal. Then you will be able to implement the idea in a short time. Online sales are very popular right now. Because of the development of commerce, many companies are moving or combining online sales with physical stores. In this way, they increase their influence on the market and become more in demand among consumers. Sales managers use different tools to promote products and scaling sales. This is especially true for those who want to master e-commerce.
Re: How to Make Money With eCommerce by dayssolalee(m): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2022
Good day, how are you doing today?

I want to introduce you to Cloud Hosting Nigeria, its a platform that can help you set up your e-commerce and business websites in minutes.

We are partnering with Cloud Hosting Nigeria to help SMEs and Online Entrepreneurs build their E-commerce website at an affordable price.

DM if you are interested

https:///message/LIG2Y3OJZWCMF1

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money In Forex Market / The Disadvantages Of Electronic Banking / 80% Of Nigerian Businesses Do Bribes - World-Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.