Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Hassles Of A 100level Medical Student - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hassles Of A 100level Medical Student (636 Views)

How A Medical Student Miraculously Escape Contacting H.I.V. / Save Adebisi!! 5th Year Medical Student With Kidney Failure Urgently Needs Help / Photo: Medical Student, Olaoluwa Olumuyiwa, Seeks Help To Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hassles Of A 100level Medical Student by labodinho: 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hello Medics,here is another Article from a First year Medical student,UNIBEN.

HASSLES OF A 100LEVEL MEDICAL STUDENT.

As we’ve previously read Life as a Basic Medical Student ,here is another one of its kind but based on the Pre-Med. year in school.Let’s read…

*People Assume You Are Extremely Intelligent Because You Wear Glasses.
A Lecturer once called on me to answer a question this way ;

“Girl on glasses, it is a widely held belief that people wear specs due to
stress from reading too much,so prove me right”.

I was so dumbfounded that day ehn,but thank God I... https://unilaglabodinho./2016/01/26/hassles-of-a-100level-medical-student/#more-680
Re: Hassles Of A 100level Medical Student by labodinho: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Hassles Of A 100level Medical Student by labodinho: 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
LIFE AS A BASIC MEDICAL STUDENT

You roll over and open your eyes,the feeling of calmness that normally greets you when you wake up changes to fright,and a mild anger. “Jesus Christ!” you exclaim 7:21AM. You quickly tap your roommates and then the mad rush begins.For some queer reason,the hostel generator is not on, and our Power Holding company is living up to its name:Holding power.No light,means no water,no water means long queue in front of the tank in each block.Long queues means late students and unfortunately you were one of them.

You were carrying your water up the stairs when the handle broke,as you struggled to save what was left of your water,your classmate strolled by.He was dressed in a crisp white shirt,blue tie and navy blue trousers.He was heading to class. “Hey,please what’s the time?” “7:45AM“.

You ran to the tank to see how long the queue was, but to your dismay,it was two times as long as it had been when you left, and guys were already tilting the tank to get the little water left at the bottom.So you shrugged and decided to ‘manage’ what you had. Managing was impossible and 7:58AM met you in..... READ MORE https://unilaglabodinho./2016/01/15/life-as-a-basic-medical-student/#more-311
Re: Hassles Of A 100level Medical Student by chriskosherbal(m): 12:44am On Feb 03, 2016
Is not easy
Re: Hassles Of A 100level Medical Student by labodinho: 1:48am On Feb 03, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Is not easy

At all
Re: Hassles Of A 100level Medical Student by labodinho: 1:48am On Feb 03, 2016
Vivien T. Thomas, L.L.D-Grass to Grace

Thomas was born in New Iberia, Louisiana, the son of Mary (Eaton) and William Marco Thomas. The grandson of a slave, he attended Pearl High School in Nashville in the 1920s.Thomas had hoped to attend college and become a Medical Doctor, but the Great Depression derailed his plans.He worked at Vanderbilt University in the summer of 1929 doing carpentry but was laid off in the fall. In that same year, Thomas enrolled in the Tennessee Agricultural and Industrial College as a premedical student.In the wake of the stock market crash in October, Thomas put his educational plans... https://unilaglabodinho./2016/02/03/vivien-t-thomas-l-l-d-grass-to-grace/
Re: Hassles Of A 100level Medical Student by labodinho: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
On this day,this our Nation was set free to take decisions on it own same.New Era,new generation and wait a minute ITZ MY NEW DOMAIN www.unilaglabodinho.com

Happy new month---HAPPY DOMAIN LAUNCHING---HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

REBROADCAST

(1) (Reply)

Mrt Sliming Power Drinkl-lose Weight Fast-naturally / Hypertension Is Deadly . Please Lets Prevent This . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.