Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Converion Of .com To.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Converion Of .com To.com (508 Views)

Change Your Blog Domain From ..com To .com Or .net In A Jiffy / Let Us Help You Change Your Domain Blogsport Domain To .com .net Domain / Why Do Nigerians Prefer .com To .ng Domains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Converion Of .com To.com by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hello webmasters,
I have some blogs on blogger.com
I wish to change the domains from .com to .com
Can I do this through blogger.com?
Any other crucial info ?
Thanks
Re: Converion Of .com To.com by mokoshalb(m): 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
yea that is very easy...
:::
Just buy a domain then copy your Blogger CNAMES to your DNS and allow it to propagate...
but if it is too technical for you,.. you can contact me via whatsapp 08060505755
www.mokoshalb.com
Re: Converion Of .com To.com by bedfordng(m): 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
divinepen:
Hello webmasters,
I have some blogs on blogger.com
I wish to change the domains from .com to .com
Can I do this through blogger.com?
Any other crucial info ?
Thanks
go to web4africa and buy a domain name. Then contact me to get it done for you. I will do it free for you.the only cost you will carry is for the domain name which you will purchase

(1) (Reply)

Here Is My New Blog Tweedybee.com Rate It Nd Help Me Check For Flaws / Need Help On Payment Processor That Accept International Cards In 9ja / I Have $60 Payoneer Funds For Sale (@ N260/ Dollar)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.