Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning (1837 Views)

Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Father Lets His Daughter Die, Rather Than Be Touched By 'strange' Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning by chocolateme(f): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
.. So I left for work this morning by 6:04am, stood for long waiting for a tricycle but all that were passing by were occupied. I waited patiently till a cab man carrying a passenger at the front seat pulled up honking for me to come enter.
I walked up to him and said where I was heading to, I entered at the back seat and we drove off.
We got to UBA along Bode Thomas, the guy in front alighted and I moved over to the front seat, the driver moved up a little and tHen stopped exclaiming that the man didn't pay him. He reversed a bit and then called out to the man who was walking slowly up the side walk, the man came closer and the driver asked for his money which the man apologized and gave a dollar bill. I saw the money clearly being handed over to the driver who pretended obviously that he didn't notice. We drove off again and the driver suddenly started acting out in surprise that the man must have mistakenly given him the wrong currency, while at that again he stopped the car waiting for the man to walk up again. Immediately it hit me..
I started remembering all the different stories I have read here on Nairaland about these ritualists, scammers and thieves. While the man was almost close to the vehicle as I turned back, I quickly opened the car door and stepped down, the driver was now saying that I should help him signal to the man and also asking why I was coming down. I did not even utter a single word to him and breezed speedily pass the man who has already gotten to the car. I immediately flagged down a tricycle that was passing that instant and rushed into it while the driver came down and was asking me to come and enter the car. My whole body shaking like banana leaf, I looked back through the side and saw the driver and the same man entering back into the taxi. It was at that Eric Moore junction traffic light which was on red that they came up side by side with us and I was staring at the two of them gisting. I kept wondering what's gonna be their next plan and who may be their next victim.
I wonder if they are ritualists or scammers. Make una follow me thank God oo. For those of us that leaves the house for work very early, please be conscious of the vehicle you enter and talk less please.

9 Likes

Re: My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning by ernesty20(m): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
Pic, link, source or i adonbilivit
Re: My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning by abimbawealth(f): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hmmm
Re: My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning by Cutehector(m): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lol dem for Don rape u today
Re: My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning by ogbenibayo: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
hmmmm lucky you..that early on bode thomas..I ply that route daily and even keke is no no till the day is clear..Get a Napep that will pick you daily from your junction to the bus stop

1 Like

Re: My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning by numericalguy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lol @ shaking like banana leaf.

Oya OP talk true, you sure na work you dey go. Abi you go all night for boyfriend crib.

Anyway sha, thank God for your life and thanks for shearing this vital information. May God continue to protect us from evil people. Ameen

1 Like

Re: My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning by ruffcoin99(m): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Re: My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning by chocolateme(f): 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
numericalguy:
Lol @ shaking like banana leaf.

Oya OP talk true, you sure na work you dey go. Abi you go all night for boyfriend crib.

Anyway sha, thank God for your life and thanks for shearing this vital information. May God continue to protect us from evil people. Ameen
I was coming from your house after all night. YIMU
Re: My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning by Israel43: 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
I thank God for u op.
Re: My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning by numericalguy(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
chocolateme:
I was coming from your house after all night. YIMU

Lol....
Lucky me wink
Re: My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning by xband: 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
You are a smart fellow.

Thank God for your life.

But all the same, try and sow a seed right into my account let me join you and celebrate.
Re: My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning by justmenoni: 6:31am On Jan 28, 2016
Our govt really need to do something about the transport system and the traffic,this would save lots of lives.plus ease human and business activities... If there is a functional bus system why would you be leaving home so early and returning late?
Re: My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning by chyckxx(m): 6:37am On Jan 28, 2016
hehe, run for your life. grin
Re: My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning by Godmother(f): 6:52am On Jan 28, 2016
OP thank your stars o but I don't think they are kidnappers. The driver would have probably insisted that the man pay him in naira instead while the passenger would have insisted he had none on him. Then they would have turned to you expecting you to bail them out by helping them change the dollars (who no like dollars?). You probably would have jumped at the chance to have some dollars in your pockets and given them the naira equivalent and I can't bet you those dollars are fake.
Re: My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:34am On Jan 28, 2016
K
Re: My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning by fulfillbill(m): 9:58am On Jan 28, 2016
Serious something
Re: My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning by chocolateme(f): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
Godmother:
OP thank your stars o but I don't think they are kidnappers. The driver would have probably insisted that the man pay him in naira instead while the passenger would have insisted he had none on him. Then they would have turned to you expecting you to bail them out by helping them change the dollars (who no like dollars?). You probably would have jumped at the chance to have some dollars in your pockets and given them the naira equivalent and I can't bet you those dollars are fake.
bail them out how? The driver knew he was given that money plus the fact that he told the man that his fare is 50 naira when the man was in his car before I entered. Again the man was wearing a very dirty suit or coat will I call it. Why did they end up in the same taxi again gisting and laughing?
Re: My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning by GodpunishBuhari: 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
chocolateme:
bail them out how? The driver knew he was given that money plus the fact that he told the man that his fare is 50 naira when the man was in his car before I entered. Again the man was wearing a very dirty suit or coat will I call it. Why did they end up in the same taxi again gisting and laughing?

One chance pipl
Re: My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning by IVORY2009(m): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
chocolateme:
.. So I left for work this morning by 6:04am, stood for long waiting for a tricycle but all that were passing by were occupied. I waited patiently till a cab man carrying a passenger at the front seat pulled up honking for me to come enter.
I walked up to him and said where I was heading to, I entered at the back seat and we drove off.
We got to UBA along Bode Thomas, the guy in front alighted and I moved over to the front seat, the driver moved up a little and tHen stopped exclaiming that the man didn't pay him. He reversed a bit and then called out to the man who was walking slowly up the side walk, the man came closer and the driver asked for his money which the man apologized and gave a dollar bill. I saw the money clearly being handed over to the driver who pretended obviously that he didn't notice. We drove off again and the driver suddenly started acting out in surprise that the man must have mistakenly given him the wrong currency, while at that again he stopped the car waiting for the man to walk up again. Immediately it hit me..
I started remembering all the different stories I have read here on Nairaland about these ritualists, scammers and thieves. While the man was almost close to the vehicle as I turned back, I quickly opened the car door and stepped down, the driver was now saying that I should help him signal to the man and also asking why I was coming down. I did not even utter a single word to him and breezed speedily pass the man who has already gotten to the car. I immediately flagged down a tricycle that was passing that instant and rushed into it while the driver came down and was asking me to come and enter the car. My whole body shaking like banana leaf, I looked back through the side and saw the driver and the same man entering back into the taxi. It was at that Eric Moore junction traffic light which was on red that they came up side by side with us and I was staring at the two of them gisting. I kept wondering what's gonna be their next plan and who may be their next victim.
I wonder if they are ritualists or scammers. Make una follow me thank God oo. For those of us that leaves the house for work very early, please be conscious of the vehicle you enter and talk less please.

This is very common, especially wen you live in places like Lagos, 2yrs ago, same thing happened to me, a taxi stopped and I asked the driver, how much? He said 50 naira for a journey of 150 naira, and I entered, half way into the journey, one of the passengers sitting @ the back sit with me, said he wants to drop @ the next bus stop, and the driver stopped, and as he was about coming down, he told the driver that, Oga my bag dey boot, and the driver hv to come down to open up the boot of the car, only for him to be shouting Dollarsss Dolllars, na where u get dis plenty money, and I came down and flagged my ID card to both of dem, I was making a call to the nearest station wen the thieves drove off with speed, the car was old jetter, gold color,with KSF number plate, I can not remember the rest.
Re: My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning by Vomm: 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Madam! You follow the men dey do the runs?na you send them? Abi how u take know their plans like that? I dey suspect you oooo.

Godmother:
Re: My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning by jordyspices: 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
One need to be very careful oh nd very alert so not to be taken unawares nd all dese jobless mf ur time is near
Re: My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning by Godmother(f): 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
Vomm:
Madam! You follow the men dey do the runs?na you send them? Abi how u take know their plans like that? I dey suspect you oooo.

Lolz, I just ran the scene in my mind and came up with that possible scenario, even if it seems far fetched smiley

Anyways, check my signature for tips on how to tighten your v.agina naturally
Re: My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning by chocolateme(f): 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
IVORY2009:

This is very common, especially wen you live in places like Lagos, 2yrs ago, same thing happened to me, a taxi stopped and I asked the driver, how much? He said 50 naira for a journey of 150 naira, and I entered, half way into the journey, one of the passengers sitting @ the back sit with me, said he wants to drop @ the next bus stop, and the driver stopped, and as he was about coming down, he told the driver that, Oga my bag dey boot, and the driver hv to come down to open up the boot of the car, only for him to be shouting Dollarsss Dolllars, na where u get dis plenty money, and I came down and flagged my ID card to both of dem, I was making a call to the nearest station wen the thieves drove off with speed, the car was old jetter, gold color,with KSF number plate, I can not remember the rest.
hnmn! So its not even today that this dollar scam Started.
Re: My Encountr With Two strange Men by 6:15am this Morning by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 29, 2016
**in DJ Jimmy Jatt's voice** "this Lagos wey we dey so na our own, style style style na our own"

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady: Missing For Nine Days Was Found Murdered ( See Photos) / Breaking News: Igbo Boy Kill Epie Girl In Yenegoa For Ritual / Kidnapper Evans’ R50million Mansion Reportedly Uncovered In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.