Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,996 members, 7,821,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Traveling To Kenya, Please Advise Needed. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Kenya, Please Advise Needed. (642 Views)

Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures / My Experience Traveling To Ghana By Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Kenya, Please Advise Needed. by OhiGentle(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hello people,
Please I intend traveling to Kenya to find a job in travel and tourism industry.

Can anyone advise me on visa application, cost of living in Kenya at least for a month or two before getting a job and also the best means of getting to Kenya.

I remember way back a friend of mine schooling there said she goes by road for the fun of it so I need more info about it please.
Re: Traveling To Kenya, Please Advise Needed. by Miami11: 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
It is hard to find job in Kenya please don't be fooled.
Don't intend to find work within three months, you will join the many jobless people there.

Let me get pavore to help you.

(1) (Reply)

Useful Tips Take Note Of When Traveling To London / What's The Cost Of Getting An International Passport? / Visa Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.