Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Dariye Diverted N1.126bn, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dariye Diverted N1.126bn, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness (16580 Views)

Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured) / Global Coalition Against Corruption: Diezani, Ibori, Dariye, 57 Other Nigerians. / Dariye Diverted N1.126bn Ecological Fund, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dariye Diverted N1.126bn, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness by okeke00(m): 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
seriously. let us all forget this iasue of tribalism and religious issues and let us face the real enemies whom has been killing us for long tome ago. i still stand by Buhari. if anyone is found guilty of stealing. let them bring back the whole money and let them be sentenced to life in prison

1 Like

Re: Dariye Diverted N1.126bn, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness by kenny905(m): 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
This ßuhari is an asshole, Y is he only after pdp members? What about the governor of adamawa state Murtala Nyako that embezzled billions with his son? At a point he even thought governorship is the same as monarchy, busy preparing a way for his evil son to succeed him.....mtchew...i don dey lose konfydence for this government
Re: Dariye Diverted N1.126bn, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness by doctokwus: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
Psalm18:

As for Atiku, every man and his dog knows he is found where shady dealings are taking place.
When President Buhari starts compiling list of homeowners in Dubai, Atiku name should be first on the list.
Atiku's corrupt deeds are well known, even to the deaf and dumb.I also believe even the blind too can feel it because it dates back to his days in NPA.
Its because of his inordinate corrupt antecedents that OBJ vehemently fought against his succeeding him,to the extent of prefering a dying Yar'Adua to him. Unfortunately for Nigeria,yardua died early and left us with a nightmare of a president.
By the courage to mention his name by the efcc witness, i have this inkling that the govt maybe ready to go after Atiku,if not necessarily to imprison him,but to legally indict him and thus put his name in the heap of rubbish of corrupt individuals to which he has been deserving for a longtime.Its a well calculated move because by mentioning his name,the govt knows public pressure wud come down to also prosecute Atiku,being an APC member.
Anybody who still doesnt accept PMB is a master in this corruption fight is probably still in his /her dispers.
Re: Dariye Diverted N1.126bn, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness by diki1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
Will the EFCC do the needful and arrest to probe Atiku to ascertain his involvement or not of DARIYEGATE
Re: Dariye Diverted N1.126bn, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness by dikeigbo2(m): 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Wao,these the figure we hearing being looted or diverted or missing is so alarming and heart pumping, week in,week out, 36billion,100million,70billion,1,2trillion,many millions, billions and trillions in different currencies, why these mad chase for looting?
For example, if Nigerian population is 200,000,000.and 800,000,000 is looted by an individual ,share 800,000,000naira to 200,000,000 Nigerians. Each and everyone of us will be getting around #4000,000

Nigeria rich country but so poor citizens
Re: Dariye Diverted N1.126bn, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
odinese:
Yo! The dollars keeps on coming cheesy

[size=30pt]nigeria Is FÙCKING Rich,,,,with FÙCKING Poor people[/size]
That's right!
Re: Dariye Diverted N1.126bn, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness by olayinkaa05(m): 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
Na God win.
Re: Dariye Diverted N1.126bn, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness by phemmie06(m): 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
myners007:
I thought the man was a clergy. EFCC;touch not my anointing and do my PROPHET no harm.
Thou shall not touch an unclean thing and even some clean thing such as Ark of God
Re: Dariye Diverted N1.126bn, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness by ajepako(f): 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
Atiku chop yam with shovel not spoon abi?

Okay EFCC

If una mean business and not selective in your probe.
Re: Dariye Diverted N1.126bn, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nigeria should start trying these Bank managers too.They are the real crooks-
Re: Dariye Diverted N1.126bn, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness by jerecrown(m): 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dis will cause d fall nd separation of apc
Re: Dariye Diverted N1.126bn, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness by megaweight(m): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
Those waiting to see atiku in handcuff will wait till thy kingdom come cos he is chilling with mr president right now, He is even geting update on dasuki matter. grin
Re: Dariye Diverted N1.126bn, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness by wink2015(m): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
This Dariye issue remind me of that of former governor of Ogun state, Gbenga Daniel. when is the case coming up.

Maybe, Ibori will also face trial in Nigeria when he finish serving his prison terms in the Uk.
Re: Dariye Diverted N1.126bn, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness by LightofEarendil: 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nigeria judicial system is totally sick! How can a trial be stalled for up to 8 years! The accused has not even started standing for trial.
At this rate, prosecuting any one especially these wealthy politicians is an absolutely discouraging exercise.
Re: Dariye Diverted N1.126bn, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness by samento: 12:30am On Jan 27, 2016
onunwa21:
Hope EFCC will bring Atiku to court in handcuff.......exactly Metu's case
If he try to play smart on EFCC they will hand cuff him o! This our refurbished EFCC no send anybody o!
Re: Dariye Diverted N1.126bn, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness by holaralph(m): 5:18am On Jan 27, 2016
APCcrimesHD:
grin cheesy grin grin

Sekem sekem sekem sekem seem

Make we see wetin the dullard go do now...

You must probe Atiku o

grin
. Can You call PMB Dullard seeing him standing in front of You. Tell me if you can then I will tell my Uncle that you said you want to talk to the PMB and it is very Urgent and Important
Re: Dariye Diverted N1.126bn, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness by oluwazino(m): 8:18am On Jan 27, 2016
Me I see no reason to take then to court, you got proof pass judgment lock up those thifes they are still more thifes out there that still need to be locked up ... No time abeg ....
Re: Dariye Diverted N1.126bn, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness by APCcrimesHD: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2016
holaralph:
. Can You call PMB Dullard seeing him standing in front of You. Tell me if you can then I will tell my Uncle that you said you want to talk to the PMB and it is very Urgent and Important

why not?
Re: Dariye Diverted N1.126bn, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness by Osyfellaini(f): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2016
“When the money meant to provide electricity is looted, we all are perpetually sentenced to darkness. When the money meant for health care is pocketed by a few, we are unable to reduce maternal and infant mortality.
These are the costs of corruption.”.......

If this quote does not elicit the determination of all Nigerians (including the 'bad belles' among us), to give Buhari's administration 100% support in his anti-corruption efforts, nothing ever will.
Ordinary Nigerians have been victims of these heartless robbers for too long and it's time to neutralize them for good. We may never have a better chance to redeem our only beloved country!
May God Bless and Protect Buhari's government!
Re: Dariye Diverted N1.126bn, Gave Atiku’s Firm N100m – Witness by Osyfellaini(f): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2016
I urge Mr President to direct this war against corruption first and foremost to the judiciary and the

anti craft agencies because in my opinion, A corrupt judge is worse than a corruption politician

or a political thief.

Therefore purging both the judiciary and the anti craft agencies of bad eggs who I see as the

real enemies, will be the key to not only fighting corruption but making the institutions stronger.

9 years for Dariye's trial to start is seriously laughable.

God help Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyetola Speaks On Pandora Papers Allegations, Says He Did No Wrong / Hitler-poland Narrative: Is Senator Akpabio Declaring War On Akwa Ibom? / Senators Caution Buhari, APC Against Meddling In Emergence Of Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.