Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Part-time Delivery Personnels Needed In Nasarawa, Jigawa, Yobe & Katisana State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Part-time Delivery Personnels Needed In Nasarawa, Jigawa, Yobe & Katisana State (532 Views)

Office Administrators/ sales personnels Needed / Monster HR Personnels; A Nightmare For Job Seekers. Share Your Experience / Real Reason Why NPF Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnels Is Taking Too Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Part-time Delivery Personnels Needed In Nasarawa, Jigawa, Yobe & Katisana State by abnavigator: 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
Fast Mail Logistics is seeking to employ a part-time delivery personnel, in NASARAWA,
JIGAWA, YOBE, KATSINA states.

Candidates must have an in-depth knowledge of the routes in their area and be able to
communicate in proper English. In addition, fluency in one or two local languages will
be preferred. Integrity and a sense of responsibility is important for this role, and we
will be screening as such. Salary is very attractive. Graduates and non-graduates are
welcome to apply. Interested and qualified candidates should SEND IN THEIR CVS,
WITH THE POSITION APPLIED FOR AND STATE OF RESIDENCE AS THE SUBJECT OF
THE MAIL, to fastmailnigeria@gmail.com

Re: Part-time Delivery Personnels Needed In Nasarawa, Jigawa, Yobe & Katisana State by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
I can work for you in abuja or nasarawa state I. Know this two state very well I have sent my cv to the email so I will be expecting your invite

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Recruitment For Academic And Non / Do This To Help Someone Today. Your Help Counts! / Call For Your Epoxy Floor Installations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.