Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

English Vocab: 2face Now Improved (excerpts) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / English Vocab: 2face Now Improved (excerpts) (904 Views)

2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Banky W, 2face And Tiwa Savage: Who Rocked This Haircut Best? / 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

English Vocab: 2face Now Improved (excerpts) by ayobase(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
We all know 2face as a guy who speaks well lyrically with awarding heavy, hot and smashing hits in his name

But off lyrics unto interviews and reality, he is well known with "nothing dey happen". We all at a point helped him out with "nothing dey happen" when asked some questions.

A man who can perfectly express himself lyrically, but.......hmmm, we need to ask Annie how he wooed her.

2face struggled to be who he is today despite academic challenges. He was never with the silver spoon right from birth (who wan dash am sef), but today he possesses, and also have children with 'diamond spoon', and not only silver spoon.

Nothing lasts forever my people, if you have been observing 2face of late, he has eloquently improved on sets.

As a celebrity, he realized his shortcomings and attended to them. You will also realise he's on family planning. No more upandan offloading.

I wanna believe the improvement is based on INDUCTION - An environment rubs off on one.

I was really impressed with his state of "English Vocab" while reading what he said during these two interviews.

Smellymouth sef couldn't contain his amazement.

Here are the excerpts:

#Dammy Krane Vs Wizkid

"Mehn…I was really disappointed, you know, considering both of them na my people, and most importantly, Dammy and Wiz have been good friends; but I am glad they quickly put it all behind them and made peace.

In as much as it is very bad to jack another man’s property, it is also your responsibility to protect your property."

www.nairaland.com/2883309/tuface-speaks-dammy-krane-wizkids

#2face Vs Mikel Obi

But the legend of African music has come out to clear the air once and for all, speaking on your Champions dial Sports Radio 88.9 Brila Fm he said,

” I met John Obi Mikel for the first time at the MOBO awards two years before I released the song ‘Only me’ , I won an award on the night, Mikel congratulated me and along side P Square, D’Banj and Don Jazzy we all went to hangout together”

He added,
“At the time I did the song, Mikel had issues with his inability to show up for certain Super Eagles games, then some very good rumour monger picked a line from my song as regards patriotism towards representing the National football team and ran with the story of a rift between us, I spoke with Mikel on the phone and we had a good laugh about it”

Also speaking on John Obi Mikel, he added
“Mikel is a cool, somewhat quiet person and people misunderstand that for arrogance”.

www.nairaland.com/2883890/2face-clears-air-mikel-obi

N.B
We will like 2face to also clear the air about "Blackface and 2face", since he don talk about "2face and Mikel", and "Dammy Krane and Wizkid".

Re: English Vocab: 2face Now Improved (excerpts) by Daminaj2(f): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
just because say I no finish school somepeople take badman for a fool...lol
Re: English Vocab: 2face Now Improved (excerpts) by Smellymouth: 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
cheesy grin grin
My brother, I am still amazed ooo grin

Tubaba speak fluent English??
ayobase:
We all know 2face as a guy who speaks well lyrically with awarding heavy, hot and smashing hits in his name

But off lyrics unto interviews and reality, he is well known with "nothing dey happen". We all at a point helped him out with "nothing dey happen" when asked some questions.

A man who can perfectly express himself lyrically, but.......hmmm, we need to ask Annie how he wooed her.

2face struggled to be who he is today despite academic challenges. He was never with the silver spoon right from birth (who wan dash am sef), but today he possesses, and also have children with 'diamond spoon', and not only silver spoon.

Nothing lasts forever my people, if you have been observing 2face of late, he has eloquently improved on sets.

As a celebrity, he realized his shortcomings and attended to them. You will also realise he's on family planning. No more upandan offloading.

I wanna believe the improvement is based on INDUCTION - An environment rubs off on one.

I was really impressed with his state of "English Vocab" while reading what he said during these two interviews.

Smellymouth sef couldn't contain his amazement.

Here are the excerpts:

#Dammy Krane Vs Wizkid

#2face Vs Mikel Obi

But the legend of African music has come out to clear the air once and for all, speaking on your Champions dial Sports Radio 88.9 Brila Fm he said,

He added,

Also speaking on John Obi Mikel, he added

Re: English Vocab: 2face Now Improved (excerpts) by Juxtified(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lol. So all of you that used to laugh at him, how market? He can now speak good English plus his plenty dough. I hope una too don hammer?
Re: English Vocab: 2face Now Improved (excerpts) by ayobase(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
cheesy grin grin My brother, I am still amazed ooo grin
Tubaba speak fluent English??

Change is constant.
Re: English Vocab: 2face Now Improved (excerpts) by Smellymouth: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
ayobase:

Change is constant.

This kind change dey fear me oo grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido Facetimes With US Rapper, Young Thug / [photos,video]olajumoke Orisaguna’s Gets Interviewed On CNN / A Nairalander Pose With Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.