Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,983 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu (30759 Views)

Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea / Bindow Jibrilla Visits IBB & Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) / $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by CioAngels(f): 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ha my hero ibb, it must not be true.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by Gentlesniper(m): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
shaqhead:

Chief?..lol
If that profile pic is you...then my respect for u jst grew in leaps and bounds....
thanks boss!
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by nightmile: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
yinkopet:
Hmm.....anti corruptn modus operandi of buhari is somewhat 2 write home abt nd at same tym intricatin......lik d 1999 constitun says "no one is above d law nt even d presidency"....it wont b absolute doodle 2 deal wit dis sort of scandals bcoz of it higher dignitaries in abdulsallam,IBB nd jamiru involve.....i believe snipers r evrywher as buhari d notable target....#saynotospeculationandyestoaction....lalasticlaca
Halliburton case is coming up again to molest Jonathan alongside IBB n Atiku. Once the case is finally opened , Jonathan will be arrested and probed for the arms deal. Northern politics: instead for Jonathan to go unpunished let IBB go down.
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by nightmile: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
Halliburton case is coming up again to molest Jonathan alongside IBB n Atiku. Once the case is finally opened , Jonathan will be arrested and probed for the arms deal. Northern politics: instead for Jonathan to go unpunished let IBB go down.
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by damilola1942(f): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
iy
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by reyscrub(m): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Juxtified:
All this is just talk. I doubt if anybody can go after IBB in this country

Stop saying dat!

No time to waste so much as Dasukigate is in progress, we are starting Halibutongate straight away.

No one is untouchable for GMB.

Carry go baba
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by todayguest(m): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Go! PMB Go! I want to see IBB, ATIKU, OBJ and OTHERS in that precious govt jewel.
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by 989900: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
HomeOfMe:
I really doubt it. It would be difficult to step on the toes of his bosses-i hope he does. He should prove Nigerians wrong by walking his talk and not just talking;we keep our fingers crossed;though I hear that those ones know some secret of his which they threaten to spill if he reopens the halliburton scandal.

His "bosses" in what context?
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by Ndubuisilaw: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
RedCapChief:
The crocodile that tried to bites more than it can chew, ends up with a broken jaw.

The poorly staffed EFCC and over-stretched judiciary has not finished dealing with the numerous cases on their hands, and yet, Baba wants to eat the hot potato

O di egwu

It is very very painful,

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by teemon123(m): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
adekhingz:
Whether buhari is afraid or not,he just has to be very careful many of those smiling at him in his presence don't actually wish him well. Many want make e die quick self! AGFs and co,abeg no dey push baba buhari ooo
Lolzzz you can't fight your shadow....
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by Lighthouseman: 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Please, how powerful is IBB? Most respondents doubt he could be probed. Just how powerful is IBB
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by undigeh: 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
quotequote:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/26/halliburton-scandal-buhari-may-go-after-ibb-abdulsalami-jubril-aminu/

Fulani man is sy synonymous with revenge. But IF OBJ was involved the case will be closed kpata kpata.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by ajepako(f): 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
RedCapChief:
The crocodile that tried to bites more than it can chew, ends up with a broken jaw.

The poorly staffed EFCC and over-stretched judiciary has not finished dealing with the numerous cases on their hands, and yet, Baba wants to eat the hot potato

O di egwu

Nice analogy, chief..

Respect...

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by ajepako(f): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
Gentlesniper:
lol, I am a real supporter of PMB but there are certain things that are just impossible in the Nigerian context, and going after ex generals like Ibb and Obj is one of them, these two guys are not just wicked and corrupt but are also highly intelligent too, trust me when I say they have all it takes to rope PMB down. And it might interest you to know that there is a good percentage of high ranking officers in the millitary who are loyal to these men even in death. Mind you that Dasuki is just a branch of IBB and his case just dey rope everybody. The kind of secrets these men know can only be made known by God, and no judiciary fit judge them except God.

So, dear sir,

Even you agree buhari's probe is selective and a certain party is targeted when the real guilty ones are untouchable?
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by ajepako(f): 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
kuuljay:
The same wailers who have been bleeting that Buhari should extend his fight backward before they take him seriously are still the ones calling him a joker for wanting to probe Halliburton, what do these guys really want grin grin grin

Dude, no one is bleating.

You and I know he can't and wouldn't dare..

He may want to, but he won't.. He no fit...
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by Mohjigga: 12:21am On Jan 27, 2016
Buhari is biting more than he can chew.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by BraniacX(m): 1:26am On Jan 27, 2016
IzonOwei:
Him no fit.make ona bet my hand... grin
and my hand too grin wink

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by skare: 1:47am On Jan 27, 2016
Abeg Oga keke stop me here.u get change?500 naira.give me 470 naira.manage 10.
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by Menzy86(m): 6:13am On Jan 27, 2016
People that think Buhari cant probe IBB because he doesnt have the balls are just ignorant. 1. Buhari was head of state BEFORE ibb and his senior so superiority and seniority favours him. 2. Buhari is a FULANI man from KATSINA and anyone that has any iota of knowledge about Nigerian ethnic groups and xter know cowardice aint exactly a trait of ANY true fulani man talkless of a retired general. If you mention REASON as a viable factor, it will make sense.
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by Uchwilliam(m): 6:50am On Jan 27, 2016
Ok na anoda coup loading
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by yinkopet: 7:16am On Jan 27, 2016
nightmile:

it is assurely dat GEJ wuld b probe nd put under trial in akin 2 d non-procurement of d arms deal alloted 2 DASUKI wc is immensely embedded in all rnd corruptn......i laff nd cry simultaneously wen ex-gov BAFARAWA said 90% of Nigerians r damn corrupt.....buhariphobians r evrywher.....#lettheanticorruptiontrainkeepmoving
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 27, 2016
bettercreature:
PMB is merciless when it comes to corruption,Go and read history even America and brittish fear Buhari's style of fighting corruption
not wen it involves IBB sir...we are Nigerians and we know how things work here
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by 1miccza: 8:14am On Jan 27, 2016
PMB get the liiiiivvveeerrrr??
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by BABANGBALI: 9:19am On Jan 27, 2016
omo dat film go sweet die, i cant wait to see the end of the show. Someone tolded me that seun,lalasticlala,tonyebarcanista,chukwudi44,funjosh,freeglobe,msglobalwonder and rokiatu follow dem chop the yam
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by Funjosh(m): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
omo dat film go sweet die, i cant wait to see the end of the show. Someone tolded me that seun,lalasticlala,tonyebarcanista,chukwudi44,funjosh,freeglobe,msglobalwonder and rokiatu follow dem chop the yam

Stop taken expired weed tongue
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by Naijiant: 10:13am On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by BABANGBALI: 10:17am On Jan 27, 2016
Funjosh:

Stop taken expired weed tongue
they will soon come for you,i go dey bring bean and gari come for you for prison and take over your babe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by misgab: 10:18am On Jan 27, 2016
now our president is showing some spine, but dont you think you are biting more than you can chew. finish one fight before you take another, besides are you not overwhelming our courts and judges with all these cases.
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by misgab: 10:22am On Jan 27, 2016
dont start what you cant finish
Re: Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu by grandstar(m): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
omohayek:

Like Dikko's case died a natural death? Or do you mean like Dasuki's case has died a natural death?

Dikko is even Fulani of royal stock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / Adamu, Orji Uzor Kalu Emerge Senate Leader, Chief Whip / Travails Of Mama Boko Haram: Why She Is Held In Prison Since February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.