Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures (5982 Views)

Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) / Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by BeClever: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
I was crying for the massacre of Igbos peaceful protesters In the South/eastern Nigeria until the attack on the Shiites occurred.

Today, the Islamic Movement of Nigeria released not 1, not 100, not 200, not 300, No not 400, I think it's 500 or 600 No, but 705 names of its members missing after the attack(s) on its facilities and members.

Now I don't even know if crying for the Igbos would look selfish, since I think the Shiites need my tears and shoulders more.

https://mobile.facebook.com/IslamicMovementInNigeria/?refid=13&_ft_=qid.6243744124211203719%3Amf_story_key.-1763188222386484153

3 Likes

Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by ckmayoca: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
Did NA threw bomb at them ni? Why dem plenty na.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by Kyase(m): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
ckmayoca:
I just fear
Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by BeClever: 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
ckmayoca:

They also re-killed those that were dead in their graves too by crushing them with bulldozer.

What a life.

How would one cry, how and where can I start.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by ckmayoca: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
BeClever:

They also re-killed those that were dead in their graves too by crushing them with bulldozer.

What a life.

How would one cry, how and where can I start.

They are wicked oh, so they also re kill the dead? Chai! N de uwanmebi!

1 Like

Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by Pangea: 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
What happened in Zaria is a definition of a genocide!
705 people murdered and buried secretly in an unknown mass grave.
Let the Shia approach international criminal court at Hague!
Buratai and those that gave the instruction for the murders must go and join Charles Taylor and other villains there!

9 Likes

Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by PlayerMeji: 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
Man Be CLEVER!

The Nigerian Army had to use lethal force to disperse these people.

The Nigerian Army with the Army Commandant would have been overrun had they not engaged these people

Now that's what you call 'COLLATERAL DAMAGE'

Not that I support the killings of these people but I would say we are in perilous times and you don't incite Armed Forces based on your religious obligations.

If it were a Christian sect that displayed such brazen act of challenging the Nigerian Army impeding them from carrying out their lawful duties I will equally say 'GO ON Shoun' in 2Face's voice.

But all the same, my respect to the dead. May they rest in Peace!

5 Likes

Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
Cry all u can...

What I do knw is that, no sensible person must countermand the govt's order!

If u do, u're an enemy of the state. Lobatan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
PlayerMeji:
Man Be CLEVER!

The Nigerian Army with the Army Commandant would have been overrun had they not engaged these people

Not that I support the killings of these people but I would say we are in perilous times and you don't incite Armed Forces based on your religious obligations.

If it were a Christian sect that displayed such brazen act of challenging the Nigerian Army impeding them from carrying out their lawful duties I will equally say 'GO ON Shoun' in 2Face's voice.

What is special about the COAS thathe couldn't take a bypass and save lives of Nigerians he is meant to protect with his life.

Secondly, by going to destroy Shiite cemetary and disturb the resting Souls of Shia muslems show thatthe whole saga was premeditated and executed.

Every human should condemn this savagery and act of cowardice and misuse of military power.

#justice4Nigerianshiites

18 Likes

Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by peacengine(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
This is a genocide

3 Likes

Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by MrKong: 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
Shiites are liars...and lying (no matter the situation or course) is un-Islamic

Their founding fathers were masters of deception and propaganda
Never trust them, Never believe them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by BeClever: 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
PlayerMeji:
Man Be CLEVER!

Listen to urself again.. .

"brazen act of challenging the Nigerian Army impeding them from carrying out their lawful duties"
So the graves and their buildings also challenged and impeded too, so the children, some under 10yrs old also challenged and impeded, the women too..

Just forget religion, Christian or muslim it's all wash and call a spade a spade for once in your life man.

8 Likes

Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by rusep: 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
Propaganda by the shiites group, they should be crushed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
705 isn't childs play oh.Na human beings,nobi ant oh
Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by PenSniper: 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
MrKong:
Shiites are liars...and lying (no matter the situation or course) is un-Islamic

Their founding fathers were masters of deception and propaganda
Never trust them, Never believe them

Another lie. Living is part and parcel of Islam. Muslims are encouraged to deceive "unbelivers" in order to achieve their own course. So Shiite or Sunni, all are the same in the game of deception.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by MrKong: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
PenSniper:

Another lie. Living is part and parcel of Islam. Muslims are encouraged to deceive "unbelivers" in order to achieve their own course. So Shiite or Sunni, all are the same in the game of deception.
Give me a verse in the Quran that encourages lying, if you can't....may you forever remain silent!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by BeClever: 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
MrKong:

Give me a verse in the Quran that encourages lying, if you can't....may you forever remain silent!

So one should be killed for lying.. grin grin

Very unfortunate..all religion Na wash brother man wake up.

1 Like

Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by PenSniper: 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
MrKong:

I will when I get home, just watch out.

1 Like

Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by MrKong: 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
BeClever:

So one should be killed for lying.. grin grin

Very unfortunate..all religion Na wash brother man wake up.
Where in my post did I say such?
Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by MrKong: 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
PenSniper:

I will when I get home, just watch out.
Ok...I hope you get home in peace and make sure you take your time, ok?
Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by BiafranAvatar(m): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
PlayerMeji:
Man Be CLEVER!

Shutappp...

Have you. been to Zaria? Do you know HusseiniyyaOr Gyelesu

For the fact that Shiites causes some nuisances while on some of their religious rites doesn't justify the massacre, or are you trying to applaud the act of terrorism by the military cus non of your loved ones were involved

Do you know that all the Islamic sects in Nigeria are guilty of the same crime purportedly committee by the Shiites Yes they all obstruct both major and minor roads/Federal roads during their jumaat prayers... If you doubt it, just gimme from till Friday and see the photo proof...

Or is the crime they committed kinda pot calling the kettle black I laff bro...

The truth is, El-Zakzaky knows something about the FG which he threatened to expose after the Kano bombing...

That's the only reason he's being demonized and his followers are being massacred...

6 Likes

Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by AJaylee(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
May their soul rest in peace ND sorry to all dat lost someone bt I'll repeat it, if d military had turn back their convoy, it simply means there is no law and order ND so doin we av to be afraid of d shites.
Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by AJaylee(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
May their soul rest in peace ND sorry to all dat lost someone bt I'll repeat it, if d military had turn back their convoy, it simply means there is no law and order ND so doin we av to be afraid of d shites ND not d military anymore.
Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by BiafranAvatar(m): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
Cry all u can...

What I do knw is that, no sensible person must countermand the govt's order!

If u do, u're an enemy of the state. Lobatan!

Stop typing with your balls...

5 Likes

Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by johncreek: 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
The missing people enlisted above might have gone to join Boko Boys or ISIS... Don't be fooled and don't be surprise...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
This is bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by Efe3: 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
johncreek:
The missing people enlisted above might have gone to join Boko Boys or ISIS... Don't be fooled and don't be surprise...

boko haram and ISIS are sunni terror groups, shiites can't join them.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by gemale(m): 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
Terrible!
Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by bamifly: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
undecided kisshmmm I smile something
Re: I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
PlayerMeji:
Man Be CLEVER!

Wheere in civil climes will military start shooting @ civilians because they obstructed their passage way....
Thesame military that when they encounter armed opposition starts pulling their uniforms running....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Merlin Season 7 Is Out Officially / Where Did Donald Duke Get the Money For Batmobile And N600 Million Ikoyi Home? / Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.