Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

My Life Will Be Alot Better If..... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Life Will Be Alot Better If..... (1128 Views)

If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot / Am Getting Frustrated Alot In My House / Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Will Be Alot Better If..... by ril19(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
We all have that something we so desire in life that when achieved will go a long way to improve our existence. hence the topic of this thread. so here we go...

#My life will be alot better if i had a strong and healthy source of income so that i can take care of my loved once.

Let's share our thoughts folks. wink
Re: My Life Will Be Alot Better If..... by Cutehector(m): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mine's gona be a whole lot Berra if become the man I wish to be.
Re: My Life Will Be Alot Better If..... by ril19(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
Cutehector:
Mine's gona be a whole lot Berra if become the man I wish to be.

Sort'o close to mine. thanks for weighing in. cool
Re: My Life Will Be Alot Better If..... by Cutehector(m): 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
ril19:

Sort'o close to mine. thanks for weighing in. cool
dnt mentions. As young mehn, we all just Wana hav Dat life where we"d provide for our needs without worrying abt where the money will come from.

The respect that comes with being independent is so so vital. When people see that you have a stable source of income, u live alone and probably have a manageable car, den you are just good to go.

My wish for this year is to save good money and rent an apartment.

1 Like

Re: My Life Will Be Alot Better If..... by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 27, 2016
Fortunately I don't attach any "if" to making my life better..

This is the deal, I used to attach a lot to if I have this or I attain that,
In the course of this life, I have had this and attained that,
There is always another "if"..
My life is better today and the best is yet to come without an "if"

1 Like

Re: My Life Will Be Alot Better If..... by ril19(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
favoured234:
Fortunately I don't attach any "if" to making my life better..

This is the deal, I used to attach a lot to if I have this or I attain that,
In the course of this life, I have had this and attained that,
There is always another "if"..
My life is better today and the best is yet to come without an "if"

Certainly ma'am. it's true your life is better today, at least better than yesterday (same here as well).

but come to think of it, in the context of what is yet to happen to us or what we're expecting in the future, it will not be out of place to use the phrase "if" while still remaining optimistic of the future IMO. woh d'u fink?
Re: My Life Will Be Alot Better If..... by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
ril19:

Certainly ma'am. it's true your life is better today, at least better than yesterday (same here as well).

but come to think of it, in the context of what is yet to happen to us or what we're expecting in the future, it will not be out of place to use the phrase "if" while still remaining optimistic of the future IMO. woh d'u fink?

The word "If" is conditional, and so my being a better person should not be conditioned
My brother, if makes life miserable cos one just keep on looking forward and don't enjoy the present...
Now I am balling today and leaving the "if" that's not to say I am not serious about tomorrow
Re: My Life Will Be Alot Better If..... by ril19(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
favoured234:

The word "If" is conditional, and so my being a better person should not be conditioned
My brother, if makes life miserable cos one just keep on looking forward and don't enjoy the present...
Now I am balling today and leaving the "if" that's not to say I am not serious about tomorrow

we could talk it on and on buh hey i understand your perspective and i know you understand mine too so? smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Daughter Who Took Financial Responsibility For Her Dad’s Love-child! / Tent/camp And Hanging Mosquito Net for sale / Man Calls Out His Parents For Giving Birth To Him 'without His Consent'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.