Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,367 members, 7,954,490 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

My Experience Today About A Neighbour's House On Fire (PHOTOS) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience Today About A Neighbour's House On Fire (PHOTOS) (549 Views)

NNPC Filling Station In Edo On Fire (Photos, Video) / See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed. / Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Today About A Neighbour's House On Fire (PHOTOS) by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
The event happened around 5pm GMT at Sanrab, tanke, Ilorin. I was on my way back from school this evening when I noticed that some set of students were running to a particular house with buckets filled with water. I was like, what's going on? Did someone faint? Or is today someone's birthday? I moved closer to the house and shocked what I saw was terrifying! It was a house on fire! In fact my neighbor's house! I quickly joined the efforts of some students trying all possibilities to quench the fire, 4 children trapped inside the house were successfully rescued. But, some properties were destroyed cry to God be the glory the fire was successfully quenched. Pleas yall should try as much as possible to off your appliances, esp electrical ones, check your cooking gas or stoves or firewood to confirm if they are all off without any trace of fire left Here are some pictures I managed to take after the fire was quenched, its somehow dark, but I think you should be able to see one or two things.

cc:mods

Re: My Experience Today About A Neighbour's House On Fire (PHOTOS) by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
more

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious 'oath' (photo) / Is This Really The Economic Situation Of Politicians And The Masses? / ..(if you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.