Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) (57268 Views)

Communication Mast Falls In Jalingo, Kills 7 People After Heavy Storm (Photo) / Fidei Polytechnic Gboko, Benue State North Central Of Nigeria / Man Falls In Oluyole Stream In Ibadan, Rescued By Passersby (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nature has smiled on Benue.. Lol.
B is for Beer.. And Beer is for Benue

3 Likes

Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by bebe2(f): 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
GentleGina:
Don't be in a haste to condemn people... Your ancestors may have done worse...

am sure they did,

but dats all they knew,

and thousands of years later we still acting like them?

now dats wrong undecided
Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by Keal(m): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
Em.. Jini Keal Like M Marshall I Say.... Wat Shall I say?
Alcohol Is A Mocker!!!
Not ma' biz buh drunkards'
Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
sirteayeni:
undecided For God's sake, where is the beer??

My dear, I just weak
Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by martineinstein(m): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
omenka:
Seen. This happens everywhere. In some cases, fuel tankers (which is deadliest), in this case, booze.

Nevertheless, it is too bad Nigerians keep displaying this level of barbarism for the whole world to see. It is such a shame- profiting from someone else's misery.

Smh.
but, them Dey fall your tribe hand na
Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by Akaujaa(m): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
Some people will exchange their bike for one bottle of hero beer. Foolishness is when you forget to lock your bike while rushing to grab a one free bottle of hero beer only to come back and start looking for your bike. Naija guys sha....
Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by ekevwe(m): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
the person that snap the picture is not a good photographer or probably he works with the Sun newspaper
Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by szkz(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
so, u no see beer, but op just draw conclusion and people de comment, how did this reach front page sef
Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by pek(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
AntiIPOB:

What do you meant by a wrong state?
Your hate has beclouded your senses.

1 Like

Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by Ghost01(m): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
I remember the day a bus conveying Guiness fell back in undergrad days. Come see as boys dey hustle. FRSC officials wey dey there sef just dey look that day. Nigerians no dey see this kind "awoof" commot eye, except if na for Kano or Gusau the truck fall sha. grin
Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by clitah: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
From a banking perspective, this is somebody's business.
Considering that most distributors or wholesalers do borrow from banks to finance their businesses, this is likely to be broad daylight nightmare for the Bank Manager or account officer that financed this business.
They must be in their poo by now with this news.
The only saving grace will be if this particular loan facility guiding this purchase or order is insured. It is a known fact we nigerians do not take insurance serious and remember it only when these type happen.Even customers are forced to undertake insurance and sometimes this is done without their knowledge with the resulting "why did u debit my account without telling me" questions.
I just pray this is covered by "Stock-in- transit" insurance which still covers this period. I pray God ministered to them earlier on insurance.
If they obeyed, then this will be in Insurance company's loss as they will bear the loss.
If not,hmmmmmm i forsee a bad loan soonest if not severe punishment for those that booked the loan without insurance.
i just pray.
Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by femex12: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lol
Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by OBAGADAFFI: 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
sirteayeni:
undecided For God's sake, where is the beer??

Zoom closer they already drinking on the truck grin

1 Like

Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by MansaMoussa: 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
AntiIPOB:
My friend,keep quiet,you are not from benue state,and how doex benue embarrass nigeria?
Ok Stalker, i'm from Nile State, South Sudan
Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by Petermarshal(m): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
Indeed it was a beer drinking galore this morning at Mkar road gboko benue state. I witnessed the way this tiv guys were struggling despite the fact it was more than enough. The truck and its contents belong to one Chief Matthew Agbasi aka Ononenyi I of Ukpor, a wealthy business man with chains of investments.

2 Likes

Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by Aroh48(m): 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
That beer go carry lassa fever.I pity those guys.
Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by xreal: 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
This is insanity.

Why must they go away with the goods in the truck and consume it?

Hungary, insane thieves.
Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by GMan650(m): 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
lrguru:
I love Gboko. remind me of those good ol' days serving in Ihugh Vandeikya. miss all Dem Benue "kwasi"

Upan de ve
Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by stagger: 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
The same Benue where a trailer loaded with goats had an accident and people came packing live goats from the scene. Cursed people!
Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by macaranta(m): 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by callJesu: 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
Careful so that you don't be over joyous
But how certain is it that this is a beer truck
Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by callJesu: 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
Careful so that you don't be over joyous
But how certain is it that this is a beer truck
Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by Bynx: 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
I can't even see the beer....
Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
Which beer abeg? Where am?
Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 11:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
No wonder fulani dey murd people like u. Wetin bring fulani mata cme here nw? If u see 1 u go fit talk?
Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
2 bottle of alumo bitter for u.correct guy u just remind me of dat song.bk den when song n song.nt all dis shokishoki ahh.shokishoki ahh.
Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by Emmau0091(m): 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
Someone's goods for that matter' Do we blame FG for this act? Were are the good hearted nigerias .,. We really do not have to blame FG for everythings. If we want a better nation Nigeria then we should start by doing the right things.. Everyone of us..
Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by ophilly: 12:50am On Jan 27, 2016
Share the Gala, Share the Booze!!
Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 1:35am On Jan 27, 2016
well go and listen to MURPHY GINGO on youtube#ogogoro master#u will be comically happy u did..
NICOGRAVITY:
I'm weeping for my country and the youth. Imagine the numbers of jobless people rushing after Liquid content only.
So, no one cares anymore. Not even mercy to truck driver and owner of the goods.
Have we gone heartless?
This isn't Nigeria of 10 years ago.
God please help us, revive Nigeria and make Nigeria great again.

1 Like

Re: Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) by ninjatoyta87: 1:42am On Jan 27, 2016
Me no go evn allow make 1 bo! Pass. Me by, na jerrycan I go use pack my own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja / Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics / Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.