Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste (30496 Views)

#bbnaija: “we See Nobody” – Alex To Those Hating On Her Relationship With Tobi / How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes / See What Tonto Dikeh Responded To Those Hating On Her Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by Daminaj2(f): 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2016

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by Daminaj2(f): 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
[size=14pt]Read more[/size] details on this Here: http://www.daminaj.com/2016/01/to-those-of-you-hating-on-davidos-sony.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by konji1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Chai grin grin This Guy Don vex seriously..

11 Likes

Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by spartoo: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
konji1:

if na u nko

10 Likes

Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by Cholls(m): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
my brothers and sisters please ignore these guy...... .........trust me he will beg you to gossip about him.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by MeloGist(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
TRUST NAIJA THEY WILL FIRE BACK grin grin

SEE HOW THEY BLASTED HIM HERE:- http://www.melogist.com/fans-blast-davido-for-spitting-thrash/

1 Like

Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by izikjon(m): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
konji1:

E clear
Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Kudos to him

1 Like

Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by endtimesblog: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
grin grin grin

Endtimes musician
like endtime professor below

Married professor caught having sex with his student..another student filmed it & posted it online..18+ (video)

WATCH AND DOWNLOAD VIDEO @@ >> http://endtimesblogs..com.ng/2016/01/married-professor-caught-having-sex.html

2 Likes

Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by lifezone247(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Sh*t ain't real on here and u are still here posting rubbish? Guy get some brain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by cutetopsey(f): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nice one!

Kudos to you guy!

BTW, check my signature on how to get rid of excess ugly belly fats

1 Like

Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by ShakurM(m): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Making sense!!

God go help all dem yeye fans if I be celeb sha , angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by kingarizona1(m): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
lolz__ Nigerians!! The must make comment on any sh*t__ either good or bad. 9ja I hail thee.... But the thing pain the guy o
Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by Aromas: 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
konji1:
Abi nah!!! Ride on jare OBO
Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by Dsrooftiles: 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
[size=23pt]Heart Touching story!!! This one cuts deep inside,will make you cry..!![/size]

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

One young man went to
apply for a managerial
position in a big company.
He passed the initial
interview, and now would
meet the director for the
final interview.
The director discovered
from his CV that the youth’s
academic achievements
were excellent.

He asked,
“Did you obtain any
scholarships in school?”
the youth answered “no”.
” Was it your father who
paid for your school fees?”
“My father passed away
when I was one year old, it
was my mother who paid
for my schoolfees.” he
replied.
” Where did your mother
work?”
“My mother worked as
clothes cleaner.”
The director requested the
youth to show his hands.
The youth showed a pair of
hands that were smooth
and perfect.

” Have you ever helped
your mother wash the
clothes before?”
“Never, my mother always
wanted me to study and
read more books. Besides,
my mother can wash
clothes faster than me.
The director said, “I have a
request. When you go
home today, go and clean
your mother’s hands, and
then see me tomorrow
morning.

The youth felt that his
chance of landing the job
was high. When he went
back home, he asked his
mother to let him clean her
hands. His mother felt
strange, happy but with
mixed feelings, she showed
her hands to her son.
[/b]
Read-The Rest-Here
Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by scribble: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
How will Sony make their money back this guy's are more of show artists
Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by IntroVAT: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
Smh
Must Davido make a retort to every jibe on social media? Boo hoo cry me a laggon
Lives of celebrities are under constant scrutiny and trolling is always expected
If you reply every so called hater, na you go tire o

1 Like

Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by DATMAT(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
guy be happy with people making it, haters go get life. simply datmat...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by Ayindesegun10(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
Why is he ranting?

1 Like

Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by matthewmasha: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
Noise Alert
Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by danbrowndmf(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
Na by force, say we must believe angry

Na WA o

1 Like

Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by cappyLEE200(m): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
OBO!Oya baddest,let dem know#je kan mo# sad
Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by englishmart(m): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
fuckkk davido

3 Likes

Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by fittty(m): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
All these local naija artists sef. Who even listens to their music or knows them here except the Nigerian community here. angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by ladyF(f): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
grin
Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
konji1:
.......No be say the guy VEX! OmO the guy talk TRUE no be Small! ....... I dey go look for another life, this Nairaland life no dey take person anywhere!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by Omotall(m): 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
Homme aint concern undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Madam Kofo’s Daughter, Oluronke, Weds In Lagos (photos) / Kunle Afolayan Auditions 7 Albinos For A Movie Project / Actress Iyabo Ojo, Children Celebrate Christmas In Costumes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.