Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,493 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Are Nigerian Nurses Really Nurses? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are Nigerian Nurses Really Nurses? (709 Views)

Isha Sesay, CNN Journalist Commends Nigerian Doctors And Nurses / Doctors & Nurses, What Sickness Is This? Or Is It HIV? / There Are More Nigerian Nurses In Europe Than In Nigeria – EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Nurses Really Nurses? by ril19(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
Think about this.

this thread is in respect the recent story in the news of nollywood actor Charlse Okocha who got shot in the stomach at a traditional marriage he attended in Anambra. His friend Okoye who rushed him to the hospital narrated the disturbing story of how all the nurses in the hospitals kept dragging their feet and couldn't pay as less as an attention to the victim of a gun shot. it was so touching as charlse was clutching on his stomach trying hard to prevent his intestine from pouring out (pityful).

Reminds me of my experience with a nurse in a federal medical centre. i was in a queue. i can't say what exactly it was but i suddenly heard the attendant nurse yelling at the person ahead of me who is an adult like her. well I kept mute. next, she told the person off then turned to me and was like "ehen you what do you want?" her rudeness simply shut me up. I just quietly walked over to the next attendant who is a man.

Please Nairalanders what have your experience been in this regard?

(1) (Reply)

Help Please, I Do Know It's A Dream When I'm Dreaming / How To Get Rid Of Body Odor: Easy Remedie / Is This A Health Challenge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.