Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) (18802 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (see Photos) / Ini Edo Steps Out In N220k Floral Sandals [PICS] / Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by newsarena: 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
Veteran Nollywood actress, Ini Edo recently shared some new photos on her instagram page in which she slayed as usual. The ace movie actress, stepped out recently and posed for a couple of photos as she flaunted her stylish look.

See photos below;
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBAM3KKhARS/?taken-by=iniedo

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by newsarena: 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by yusaze2007: 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by doyinisaac(m): 1:27am On Jan 27, 2016
some ladies get wahala sha,after you don use make up finish,she com join use the HDR settings on her iPhone 6+ to snap she come still use filter on top the picture and after that she come still use Instagram filter....grin ....they are bentley on Instagram but Mazda 1994 in real life.....

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by Michellla(f): 6:49am On Jan 27, 2016
doyinisaac:
some ladies get wahala sha,after you don use make up finish,she com join use the HDR settings on her iPhone 6+ to snap she come still use filter on top the picture and after that she come still use Instagram filter....grin ....they are bentley on Instagram but Mazda 1994 in real life.....
LOL...grin
Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by Ujunkem(f): 7:22am On Jan 27, 2016
She isokay
Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by cruzita(f): 7:43am On Jan 27, 2016
she is looking good but why she wide leg like dat
Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 27, 2016
Honestly she is not as pretty as before. hmm

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by cruzita(f): 7:47am On Jan 27, 2016
doyinisaac:
*dies*

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 7:48am On Jan 27, 2016
doyinisaac:
ur palaver, not ours

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by doyinisaac(m): 9:30am On Jan 27, 2016
axortedbabe:
ur palaver, not ours
You sound pained and guilty....ini Edo is that you??or are you guilty of the same thing??i said "some" ladies and you are here using your tiny spoon you call hand to type nonsense and take it personal....because I did not remember quoting you..... am not an ass licker so I say anything I want to say and I do not care whether you are a lady or not..now crawl back...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2016
doyinisaac:
You sound pained and guilty....ini Edo is that you??or are you guilty of the same thing??i said "some" ladies and you are here using your tiny spoon you call hand to type nonsense and take it personal....because I did not remember quoting you..... am not an ass licker so I say anything I want to say and I do not care whether you are a lady or not..now crawl back...
did u write this whole epistle just bcus of a reply or u r testing ur writing skills,if it's d later,its so poor,better luck next tym

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by doyinisaac(m): 9:58am On Jan 27, 2016
axortedbabe:
did u write this whole epistle just bcus of a reply or u r testing ur writing skills,if it's d later,its so poor,better luck next tym
I wrote the whole epistle just because of your stupidity....am allergic to foolishness from people....

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2016
She looks good no doubt

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2016
is it d way she spread her legs or is the slit on the skirt dat wide??

Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by cutetopsey(f): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2016
Stunning!

Nice posture!

You ve always nailed it gal!

BTW, check my signature for live testimonies on how to get rid excess fats
Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by CumHoponMyDivk(m): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2016
Her forehead is bigger than my ex's bf's divk undecided
Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by Sijo01(f): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2016
Cute

See her pointed forehead cheesy
Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by RobinHez(m): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by godiskolade: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2016

Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by sheilak: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2016
doyinisaac:

grin
Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by Fiwasayo(f): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2016
She's beautiful,but she was way more beautiful when she had her curves and a little thick,slim just doesn't fit some people.
Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by babywhite(f): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2016
nice top
Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
she is looking good but why she wide leg like dat

The area is hot. she need air to enter the place.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by coldsummer: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2016
I don't think so

Looking at her was better when she was fuller..... cheesy
Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by suyamasta(m): 11:08am On Jan 27, 2016
fyn
Re: Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) by Papafriday(m): 11:12am On Jan 27, 2016
It is not all that glitters that is gold

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kcee Rocks Romper, Camouflage In New Photos / The Kardashian Sisters Parody Of Beyonce's "single Ladies" Video / Yul Edochie Welcomed To PDP Kola Ologbondiyan And Ndubuisi Nwobu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.