Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

What's Your Excuse? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Excuse? (431 Views)

If This Physically Disabled Person Can Do This, What’s Your Excuse?  (LOOK) / Best Excuse For The Val. 14/02/2016 / No Excuse For Failure - Meet The Illiterate Orphan Who Molded His Way To Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Excuse? by amokeme(f): 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
Saw this on fb and thought to share....
Alot of his kind would resort to begging or wallow in self pity questioning God why he made them so.
But his man raised against the odds in his life. If he can work to put food on his table, what excuse do people that have 2 legs 2 hands have? Absolutely nothing.

#workifyoumusteat
I don't know the right section to post this, so I'm going to leave it to the mods to help me out.
Cc lalastisca freiburger

(1) (Reply)

5-year-old Boy Battling Cancer Proposes To His Favorite Nurse / The Beauty Of Naija! / Ambode Lights Up Agege (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.