Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Five Children Locked Themselves To Death Playing Inside Deep Freezer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Children Locked Themselves To Death Playing Inside Deep Freezer (2296 Views)

Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot / Woman Arrested For Selling Four Of Her Five Children / Kenyan Student Kills Lover, Hides Body In Freezer (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Children Locked Themselves To Death Playing Inside Deep Freezer by amfjay: 3:42am On Jan 27, 2016
Five young children were found dead in a locked freezer in a South African town.

The children, ranging in age from 3 to 7, were discovered Tuesday evening by their grandmother in Kakamas, in northwest South Africa.

They apparently suffocated inside an old freezer in the yard, police said. The children were believed to have been playing in the freezer when they accidentally got locked inside.

Read More, Source: http://www.ambassadorsblog.com/index.php/life-style/235-killed-freezer.html

Please, do watch your kids while playing around things or object that could hurt them

Re: Five Children Locked Themselves To Death Playing Inside Deep Freezer by Yeahreen(m): 4:54am On Jan 27, 2016
Where were their parents? Such kids should always have an adult around them.. really sad
Re: Five Children Locked Themselves To Death Playing Inside Deep Freezer by itsjay: 2:08am On Feb 01, 2016
Yeahreen:
Where were their parents? Such kids should always have an adult around them.. really sad

Like Seriously, but sometimes you never can know, i guess they are use to playing inside, it was just a bad day i suggest

2 Likes

Re: Five Children Locked Themselves To Death Playing Inside Deep Freezer by amfjay: 2:48am On Feb 19, 2016
Re: Five Children Locked Themselves To Death Playing Inside Deep Freezer by itsjay: 3:39am On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Five Children Locked Themselves To Death Playing Inside Deep Freezer by Flexherbal(m): 4:06am On Feb 23, 2016
Parents should always keep an eye on their children while they play.
Re: Five Children Locked Themselves To Death Playing Inside Deep Freezer by amfjay: 4:07am On Feb 23, 2016
its only God,
Re: Five Children Locked Themselves To Death Playing Inside Deep Freezer by itsjay: 3:20am On Mar 15, 2016
pls watch ur kids
Re: Five Children Locked Themselves To Death Playing Inside Deep Freezer by amfjay: 8:22pm On May 26, 2016
rip
Re: Five Children Locked Themselves To Death Playing Inside Deep Freezer by itsjay: 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
amfjay:
rip

Amen
Re: Five Children Locked Themselves To Death Playing Inside Deep Freezer by Adieza(m): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
By Davies Iheamnachor
PORT HARCOURT - There was crying and wailing
in Aluu community, Ikwerre Local Government
Areas of Rivers State, on Saturday, as gunmen
suspected to be members of a cult group
allegedly gunned down 23 persons, including a nursing mother. Vanguard learnt that on eve of Friday, the
gunmen reported to be members of
Greenlanders cult invaded Aluu in an alleged
reprisal against the Icelanders and killed the
alleged number of persons. More details soon
Re: Five Children Locked Themselves To Death Playing Inside Deep Freezer by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
Five children just died like that.... Na wa oo.... How can the mother survive such a loss...
R. I. P children
Re: Five Children Locked Themselves To Death Playing Inside Deep Freezer by amfjay: 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
durels101:
Five children just died like that.... Na wa oo.... How can the mother survive such a loss...
R. I. P children

My dear, you can imagine, they might even jailed the parents or beat them for not looking after those kids well
Re: Five Children Locked Themselves To Death Playing Inside Deep Freezer by amfjay: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
Adieza:
By Davies Iheamnachor
PORT HARCOURT - There was crying and wailing
in Aluu community, Ikwerre Local Government
Areas of Rivers State, on Saturday, as gunmen
suspected to be members of a cult group
allegedly gunned down 23 persons, including a nursing mother. Vanguard learnt that on eve of Friday, the
gunmen reported to be members of
Greenlanders cult invaded Aluu in an alleged
reprisal against the Icelanders and killed the
alleged number of persons. More details soon

Na wa oh, these killings in Nigeria these days is something else
Re: Five Children Locked Themselves To Death Playing Inside Deep Freezer by Cynx: 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
SAD !!!

(1) (Reply)

‘how I Was Raped By Fulani Kidnappers While My Husband And Child Watched’ — Woma / Two Sisters Allows Mothers Corpse Decompose In Their Benin Apartment / Man On Death Bed Confesses To Police He’s The Most Wanted On The Run For 50yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.