Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

INEC Fixes February 20 For Benue South Rerun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Fixes February 20 For Benue South Rerun (569 Views)

INEC Fixes Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections / David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun / INEC Fixes Dates For Kogi, Bayelsa Gov Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Fixes February 20 For Benue South Rerun by Ofunaofu: 5:22am On Jan 27, 2016
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has fixed February 20 for the Benue South Senatorial District rerun election between former Senate president, David Mark of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Daniel Onjeh of the All Progressives Congress (APC). Resident Electoral Commissioner of INEC, Prof. Istifanus Dafwang disclosed this yesterday during the IPAC/INEC interactive session held in preparation for the rerun. Dafwang, who revealed that all non-sensitive materials are already in place while sensitive materials are being prepared, assured of the availability of all the needed sensitive materials as at when due. He explained that the commission would be adopting simultaneous accreditation and voting process in which voters would go to their polling units with their Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs) by 8.00am on election day. While positing that the whole election process is expected to be completed by 4.00pm that day at the polling unit and 6.00pm at the registration areas/wards and the local government areas, Dafwang stated that collation of votes would commence immediately after voting is completed. He, however, appealed to the contestants, key stakeholders, opinion leaders, party supporters and voters to adhere to the rules of the game as enunciated in the 1999 Constitution and the Electoral Acts 2010 as amended. http://sunnewsonline.com/new/inec-fixes-february-20-for-benue-south-rerun/
Re: INEC Fixes February 20 For Benue South Rerun by VcStunner(m): 5:28am On Jan 27, 2016
Ok
Re: INEC Fixes February 20 For Benue South Rerun by ORACLE1975(m): 5:29am On Jan 27, 2016
Kool
Re: INEC Fixes February 20 For Benue South Rerun by mrphysics(m): 5:32am On Jan 27, 2016
David Mark may loose that sit. Who knows
Re: INEC Fixes February 20 For Benue South Rerun by Mjshexy(f): 5:51am On Jan 27, 2016
End of the road for Mark, this guy doesn't have anything to offer his people again. In fact right now he is just a shadow of himself because he knows he has failed his people. angry
Re: INEC Fixes February 20 For Benue South Rerun by cktheluckyman: 6:15am On Jan 27, 2016
Mjshexy:
End of the road for Mark, this guy doesn't have anything to offer his people again. In fact right now he is just a shadow of himself because he knows he has failed his people. angry
Yorubas voting against David Mark from their huts in Ogbomosho since 2015
Re: INEC Fixes February 20 For Benue South Rerun by Mjshexy(f): 6:19am On Jan 27, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Yorubas voting against David Mark from their huts in Ogbomosho since 2015
Chukwuemeka after the election, i did like to hear u say this again ok wink
Re: INEC Fixes February 20 For Benue South Rerun by cktheluckyman: 6:24am On Jan 27, 2016
Mjshexy:
Chukwuemeka after the election, i did like to hear u say this again ok wink
Are you from idomaland? Do you have a valid PVC in Benue south? You yorubas should learn to leave other people's heroes!! Mark is like a god in idomaland.
Re: INEC Fixes February 20 For Benue South Rerun by OAMMB(f): 6:25am On Jan 27, 2016
bye bye david mark grin
I will be shocked if david mark wins again sha for doing nothing for his people.
Re: INEC Fixes February 20 For Benue South Rerun by Mjshexy(f): 6:36am On Jan 27, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Are you from idomaland? Do you have a valid PVC in Benue south? You yorubas should learn to leave other people's heroes!! Mark is like a god in idomaland.
Like i said Chukwuemeka, after the election i will like to hear u repeat this thrash ok, i won't argue with u

(1) (Reply)

Clueless Nigeria, By Femi Aribisala / Omitting Consequences, A Nairalander's Open Letter To Governor Adams Oshiomhole / Amosu Lands In EFCC Net Over N29bn Arms Scandal (THINKERS NEWSPAPER)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.