Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,342 members, 7,867,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

How To Achieve Your #purpose In Life. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve Your #purpose In Life. (376 Views)

10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 / 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA / 6 Things That Hinder You From Discovering Your Purpose In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Achieve Your #purpose In Life. by tobitaiwo2003(m): 6:06am On Jan 27, 2016
Sometimes we are faced with the riddles of life but beyond this are d necessary but seemingly destructive pillars of distractions which if unguarded against can lead to a total destruction of our God given dreams. Distractions come mainly to sway you off the track, steal your time, drain out your value tank, and perhaps leave you empty. To every beautiful and promising dream is an equal distraction set to pull the dreams off your mind and make it become a nightmare of unfulfilled hopes. Identifying your distractions is a pivotal action to success but often times we get so much faced down to really pinpoint or lay a hand on our major distractions.
My word to you today is to watch out for things, people and scenarios, that often play out before you on the verge of the fulfilment of your dreams and causes you to loose focus, be mindful of repeating occurrences.
How often have you been sidetracked and hindered from the full birth of your long conceived dreams, its time now to give those distractions a lasting stab, get off the rocking horse of deception and distraction and mount the living stallion of focus and reach for your dreams.
My continuous positivity about life is hinged on my knowledge of God's Divine purpose for my creation and the certainty of its fulfilment. I am not a mistake and i know my life is significant, God created me to do something and no one else can do it for me. Do you believe that about yourself? Do you know your life's got a purpose? I hope you will become more and more confident of this truth. Don't forget you are unique, special and like no other, overcome the battle of distractions and stay focused. Remember you begin to live when you achieve your goals, please don't just exist.
Credited to Sarah Manthe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Moderators For Our Various Boards And Sections. / Need Native Nigerians To Learn Us Your Language / Duplicate post DELETED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.