Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Please, Have You Seen This Kid? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, Have You Seen This Kid? (19328 Views)

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / Missing Girl In Kaduna : Pls Have You Seen This Girl? / Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by 2016Deity: 7:18am On Jan 27, 2016
all mods, pls move to FP.

3 Shares

Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by Plolly(f): 7:27am On Jan 27, 2016
shocked
Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by CARLOSZ: 7:57am On Jan 27, 2016
Lalasticlala and seun, pls front page o
Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 27, 2016
Oya, how will his parents be feeling now?

Lalasticlala come n see o
Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by waveskaaya(m): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2016
you will be found in one piece amen

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by 2016Deity: 8:44am On Jan 27, 2016
waveskaaya:
you will be found in one piece amen
Amen

10 Likes

Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 27, 2016
embarassed

Op,
Kindly add the necessary information such as :-
1. Place of resident
2. Location last seen
3. Last event before missing . . .

8 Likes

Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by bestman09(m): 9:09am On Jan 27, 2016
God, pls let no harm come to him in Jesus name, amen. Let him be quickly be reunited with his parents

3 Likes

Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by condralbede(m): 9:09am On Jan 27, 2016
Nop... I Hv not seen him
Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2016
Oh lord!
May he be found cry
Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 27, 2016

Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by Endtimesmith(m): 9:11am On Jan 27, 2016
My namesake......God have Mercy!
Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by Booyakasha(f): 9:11am On Jan 27, 2016
How did he get lost?? careless parents... nonsense...
Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by BE811APP: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2016
oh my!
may he be found..
Amen
Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by Kingkamal(m): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2016
May Allah bring this child back to his family amin

1 Like

Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by cana882(m): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2016
Please we need more details.. state of residence, if possible place.

May God protect him & reunite him with his family.
Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by ritababe(f): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2016
Chai God will guide him back safely IJN.
Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 27, 2016
They are covered with the blood of Jesus.

They will be seen.

God will do it.
Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:13am On Jan 27, 2016
God protect him if he's still alive.......
Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by Echatbook: 9:13am On Jan 27, 2016
hmm
Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by Beautifulemi(f): 9:13am On Jan 27, 2016
Good Morning all. Please I don't know how this would make FP.
This no : 08134233270 and the person behind it is a fraudster.
He goes about defrauding people, all in the name of mb. Let's kindly help to fish him out. Thanks
Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by scribble: 9:14am On Jan 27, 2016
Wizkid
Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by sanbells(f): 9:14am On Jan 27, 2016
He will be seen in Jesus name amen. Another thread will be created saying he's been found.

5 Likes

Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by Echatbook: 9:14am On Jan 27, 2016
I pray he his found
Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by eluquenson(m): 9:14am On Jan 27, 2016
Pretty bad, insha Allah he will be found healthy.
Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 27, 2016
Flight missing,cars missing,$20 billion missing,chibok girls missing,budget missing,common sense missing....Everything missing...hope I no miss enter this country?

1 Like

Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by mynameisike: 9:14am On Jan 27, 2016
God please do something now about this baby. IJN
Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by infogenius(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2016
As long as the Lord Liveth Surely he shall return home safely. IJN
Re: Please, Have You Seen This Kid? by Echatbook: 9:15am On Jan 27, 2016
Good morning my fellow nairalanders have not been active for quite sometime now and that's because I have been working on some projects. Well basically today I present to you NaijaConnect which is forked from Telegram App. It works just like whatsapp but better than whatsapp and below I will explain few things about the app, kindly download the app and give a review. You can follow us on twitter @o_naijaconnect.

Q: What is NaijaConnect? What do I do here?
Naija Connect is a messaging app with a focus on speed and security, it’s super-fast, simple and free. You can use Naija Connect on all your devices at the same time — your messages sync seamlessly across any number of your phones, tablets or computers.
With Naija Connect, you can send messages, photos, videos and files of any type (doc, zip, mp3, etc) making it easy to share presentations and others, as well as create groups for up to 1000 members or channels for broadcasting to unlimited audiences. You can write to your phone contacts and find people by their username. As a result, Naija Connect is like SMS and email combined — and can take care of all your personal or business messaging needs.

Q: Who is Naija Connect for?
Naija Connect is for everyone who wants fast and reliable messaging. Business users and small teams may like the large groups, desktop apps and powerful file sharing options. Since Naija Connect groups can have up to 1000 members, we support replies, mentions and hashtags that help maintain order and keep communication in large communities efficient.

In case you're more into pictures, Naija Connect has animated gif search, a state of the art photo editor and an open sticker platform. What‘s more, there is no need to worry about disk space on your device. With Naija Connect’s cloud support and cache management options, Naija Connect can take up nearly zero space on your phone.

Those looking for extra privacy should check out our advanced settings and rather revolutionary policy. And if you want secrecy, try our device-specific Secret Chats with self-destructing messages, photos, and videos — and lock your app with an additional passcode.

Q: How is Telegram different from WhatsApp?
Unlike WhatsApp, Naija Connect is a cloud-based messenger with seamless sync. As a result, you can access your messages from several devices at once, including tablets and computers, and share an unlimited number of photos, videos and files (doc, zip, mp3, etc.) of up to 1,5 GB each. And if you don't want to store that data on your device, you can always keep it in the cloud.

Thanks to our multi-data center infrastructure and encryption, Naija Connect is faster and way more secure. On top of that, Naija Connect is free and will stay free — no ads, no subscription fees, forever.

You can download the app from playstore by using this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.naijaconnect.messenger. If you have any question regarding the app kindly ask here and we will try our best to reply
Thanks,
The NaijaConnect Team

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court / When A Husband Is Not Providing / Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.