Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,109 members, 7,957,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

How To Get Marshmallow's Doze On Any Android Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Marshmallow's Doze On Any Android Device (618 Views)

Progression Of Android From Cupcake To Marshmallow 2008 - 2016 / Doze On Android / How To Get Marshmallow Features On Lollipop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Marshmallow's Doze On Any Android Device by waziri9: 7:47am On Jan 27, 2016
Alot of you knw that the one of the amazing thing Google fix about Android was the battery and this was fixed in the Marshmallow update, but not everyone of us had the pleasure or time to get this device and OS.

But not to worry you can now have a better battery Life with Doze. Doze makes ur apps sleep when ur phone is not in use. It's like an advanced form of Greenify. This amazing app doesn't require root access, which is one of the sweetness of Doze.

Doze has a lovely user interface that makes you wanna always enter the app. This app is not only for and 4.x users but also for Android L and M users.

http://www.droidgurus.com/2016/01/how-to-get-marshmallows-doze-on-any.html?m=0#more
Re: How To Get Marshmallow's Doze On Any Android Device by callmelanner(m): 8:30am On Jan 27, 2016
Just looking for traffic for ur site angry
Clicked on the download severally from ur website, it's just redirecting... Mtew
Re: How To Get Marshmallow's Doze On Any Android Device by waziri9: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2016
see dis guy, click skip ads to download
Re: How To Get Marshmallow's Doze On Any Android Device by ugotuf(m): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2016
Downloaded, Trying it out.
Re: How To Get Marshmallow's Doze On Any Android Device by kolexepana: 10:25am On Jan 27, 2016
No need to click on your link, i've already done an update on my c8

(1) (Reply)

Help Airtel Wants To Bankrupt Me / Guys I Need The Link For Infinix Hot Note 1gb Ram 16gb Rom 1.n.3.1 / For Sale Samsung E5 New In Carton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.