Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Yoruba Boys On Their Way To Eritrea To Marry Second Wives(photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Yoruba Boys On Their Way To Eritrea To Marry Second Wives(photo) (1660 Views)

See The Man Who Sold His Property Went To Eritrea And Married Two Women (photo) / Excited Yoruba Boys On Their Way To Eritrea To Marry 2nd Wives. Photos / LOL! Yoruba Boys On Their Way To Eritrea To Marry 2nd Wives [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Boys On Their Way To Eritrea To Marry Second Wives(photo) by BALLOSKI: 8:13am On Jan 27, 2016
cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Boys On Their Way To Eritrea To Marry Second Wives(photo) by gykes(m): 8:16am On Jan 27, 2016
funny
Re: Yoruba Boys On Their Way To Eritrea To Marry Second Wives(photo) by excellencyabia1: 8:18am On Jan 27, 2016
Is this committee of friends?
By the way where is my agbada because I can't wait

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys On Their Way To Eritrea To Marry Second Wives(photo) by ORACLE1975(m): 8:21am On Jan 27, 2016
Kai
Re: Yoruba Boys On Their Way To Eritrea To Marry Second Wives(photo) by coldsummer: 8:24am On Jan 27, 2016
Most of them na mouth.

Them no even fit satisfy one talk more of two.

Mtcheeeew

angry grin angry grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys On Their Way To Eritrea To Marry Second Wives(photo) by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:26am On Jan 27, 2016
Pls include Fulani and Hausa. Seun you don marry? If not go pick foreign wife, i believe say no dowry
Re: Yoruba Boys On Their Way To Eritrea To Marry Second Wives(photo) by ernesty20(m): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2016
Yoruba boys can cheat eh

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys On Their Way To Eritrea To Marry Second Wives(photo) by BALLOSKI: 9:15am On Jan 27, 2016
Lalasticlala , Seun , mynd44 , ishilove, awon single and still searching, move this to the frontpage.

Polygamy ti take over.
Re: Yoruba Boys On Their Way To Eritrea To Marry Second Wives(photo) by Dekatron(m): 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Like say papa chiamaka no dey carry concubine when I dey live at Enugu.

I am proudly #Yorùbá

#omoluabi. . . Haters can go and die. . . Like say Igbo and SS no dey cheat. Awon werey!!

(1) (Reply)

ENDTIME Cameraman!!what Will U Do To Him / Me At My Ex's Wedding Next Weekend. Eating My Iphone Money Back / Hilarious Quotes From The Zimbabwean President, Mugabe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.