Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ (9294 Views)

Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS / Doctors Declare State Of Emergency At The University Of Benin Teaching Hospital / Lassa: 4,400 Rats Killed In 6 Markets In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by absoluteSuccess: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2016
lacasera14:
I've killed 5 already, still haunting..

LOL.

Things we do for health.
Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by Alezy(m): 8:47am On Jan 27, 2016
Speechless3:
Am fine dear. How is service? smiley
shocked she zz igbo? ?
Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 27, 2016
An2elect2:
Stressful Lol but we are coping. Did you get my msg cheesy

Was so impressed when i saw your topics on the religion sec. We have to see!!!! smiley

Yes i saw the msg grin u er. True ive been waiting for you to say that!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by okeke00(m): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2016
why not introduced the use of pets like pussy cat. thats why cats is all over Europe but our deluded africans will call her a witch

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 27, 2016
Alezy:
shocked she zz igbo? ?
Lol before nko grin

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by An2elect2(f): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2016
Speechless3:

Yes i saw the msg grin u er. True ive been waiting for you to say that!! smiley smiley smiley
grin grin Yea i'll be home march smiley

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by mekonglobal(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2016
Www.waronrats.com tongue
Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by TeamSimple(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2016
Who go die go die,Laasa or no laasa. May God protect us.
Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by Deeman87: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2016
Haba dis is unfair oh! Not all d rat r carryin lassa fever virus na...

Like in d case of boko haram in Borno state, not evry1 in Borno are members of boko haram.

So because boko haram's are killin people FG wil order d killin of evry1 in Borno.

Dis is jst unfair to d rat community...
Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by Alezy(m): 9:13am On Jan 27, 2016
Speechless3:
Lol before nko grin
hnmmm. ...oyin igbo.

u guys will kill us one day o.
Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by permanentgrace(m): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2016
Afrocatalyst:
I am particularly interested in Rivers state because of the experience I had with the past govt on Lassa Fever prevention ways last three years.

I proposed to them on how to effectively do a systemic pest control exercise all around the city and all they said they would do was clean up. That same month they recorded up to 6 deaths. Its on my post here on Naira land three years ago.

Do they really care for their people?

If they do, what will it cost them to delegate these services to professionals that have a track record of eradicating rats effectively to handle this?

But they spend more on frivolous activities.

Please contact us for your Newlion rat Vanishers. They make rats die outside.

Pack of 25 is 5000
Pack of 50 is 9700
Pack of 100 is 19000

5 packs of 100 will do on acre.

Oga, u don take style advertise your business for nairaland for free. U no wan make seun chop money?

Meanwhile, everything happens for a purpose. This may be a time for environmentalists and those into hygiene/sanitation to make it big in life. If you have a proposal on how to go about making the environment safe and free of rats, hit the nearest government house with it. But first, make sure you have 'small legs' there.
Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by earlalright(m): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2016
Nigeria is very funny, just because of Lassa Fever, you want to destroy wild-life and ALL rats? In case you guys don't know, Lassa Fever has been in Ekpoma for more than 20 years and the population of that town hasn't dropped. I have lost friends and family, including mom to the fever several years ago before you even heard of the fever, yet, we didn't conduct any operation kill all the rats. Show some sense people, why kill all rats because of one rat? I think we need more intelligent people in government and health sector. #ReceiveSense2016
Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by saintfizzo(m): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2016
Genea:
That's bad
This is rat genocide
So no to rat genocide angry
like seriously? undecided
Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by saintfizzo(m): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2016
And your point is? Guess we shld all lose someone b4 it's curbed or ain't that what u tryna say
earlalright:
Nigeria is very funny, just because of Lassa Fever, you want to destroy wild-life and ALL rats? In case you guys don't know, Lassa Fever has been in Ekpoma for more than 20 years and the population of that town hasn't dropped. I have lost friends and family, including mom to the fever several years ago before you even heard of the fever, yet, we didn't conduct any operation kill all the rats. Show some sense people, why kill all rats because of one rat? I think we need more intelligent people in government and health sector. #ReceiveSense2016

2 Likes

Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by Justicealh3(m): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2016
Then, We'll see who's going to win the War, says Rats.

Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by Genea(f): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2016
Yes na grin
saintfizzo:
like seriously? undecided
Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by saintfizzo(m): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2016
Genea:
Yes na grin
lol u ladies of my generation are a serious phenomenon
Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by Ifeola1: 10:13am On Jan 27, 2016
In d next few wk there will be no rat in river again
Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by Jok3r(m): 10:21am On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by banmee(m): 10:31am On Jan 27, 2016
Bigpicture:
I honestly think general fumigation will help solve Atleast 50 percent of the Lassa insecurity all around. Every state government/ local government should consider this process and maybe we can get rid of those Bastards this once.

Ladygbeborun! #Ispeaklife

Fumigation is only a temporary solution. To solve a problem you need to find the cause not the symptom. The truth is, Nigeria is a dirty country. It is probably one of the most unhygienic and dirty countries i have ever seen. And Nigerians?. . . .well you figure it out. Rats don't just materialize for thin air. They need a dirty environment to breed and thrive. Nigerians need to start taking waste management seriously and the problem will reduce.
Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by Genea(f): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2016
saintfizzo:
lol u ladies of my generation are a serious phenomenon
wah did we do oooo kiss
Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by mikkypel(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2016
Employ Environmental Health Officers.. It will go a long way to bring quick extinction to it and give good prevention measures.. So it won't have to occur
Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by 190: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2016
banmee:

Fumigation is only a temporary solution. To solve a problem you need to find the cause not the symptom. The truth is, Nigeria is a dirty country. It is probably one of the most unhygienic and dirty countries i have ever seen. And Nigerians?. . . .well you figure it out. Rats don't just materialize for thin air. They need a dirty environment to breed and thrive. Nigerians need to start taking waste management seriously and the problem will reduce.
grin

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by NaWetinDey(m): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2016
smiley
Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by NaWetinDey(m): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2016
Speechless3:
So what happened to animal right undecided

No be only animal right, na human left. What happens to that? Lol.

Kill all dem rats, mehn!
Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by judedwriter(m): 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
Genea:
That's bad
This is rat genocide
Say no to rat genocide angry
awwww... C what u have done...u hurt the cat's feelings grin

Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by Silvereze(m): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by saintfizzo(m): 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Genea:
wah did we do oooo kiss
nutin o... I'm just a fan of ur beadmaking and catering skillz.... they are mindblowing kiss
Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by Genea(f): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
saintfizzo:
nutin o... I'm just a fan of ur beadmaking and catering skillz.... they are mindblowing kiss
lolx, tank u
Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by Genea(f): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
judedwriter:
awwww... C what u have done...u hurt the cat's feelings grin
awwwwwn dey can lick milk
Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by Charlesdock(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
This one no gud oo! What about animal right! angry
Re: Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’ by saintfizzo(m): 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
Genea:
lolx, tank u
where's ur location? So I cld order my next cake from U

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kayan Mata Natural Herbs / My Journey In Getting Fit And Losing Weight / Migraine Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.