Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,501 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

What Exactly Is Husband/wife Material??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Exactly Is Husband/wife Material??? (386 Views)

Husband, Wife Compete For Adultery After Failed Marriage In Lagos / Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? / Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is Husband/wife Material??? by ALocoVivaVoce: 8:18am On Jan 27, 2016
During the course of our lives, I am pretty sure a huge chunk of us have come across the words “husband material” or “wife material”. Some of us have had words like “you’re not wife material” said to us including me but I just have to ask this question, “WHAT EXACTLY IS HUSBAND/WIFE/BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND MATERIAL?”

Whomever can narrate the meaning in detail is welcome to share their thoughts with us all. I am so eager to learn.

To the best of my knowledge, what I understand from husband/wife material is an already set idea of what or how a person should look, dress, talk, walk, react, behave and basically live their entire live with hopes of one day becoming someone’s Mr or Mrs.

Let me reiterate the sentence above.

According to some set out rules by the universe, if a man or woman hopes to be married someday, there is a particular way he or she is expected to behave so they can be seen as the accurate choice for the institution for marriage.

I will now list out some of the behavioral patterns of those who are supposedly “husband/wife material”

Click on the link below to continue reading

http://alocovivavoce.com/2016/01/27/what-exactly-is-husbandwife-material/

(1) (Reply)

Seven Ways To Run The Home Smoothly Under Tight Budgets / Have Your Parents Ever Done Something That Shocked You? / Diary Of A Single Ibo Girl Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.