Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Heartbreaking Photo Of A Cripple Who Moves About Repairing Shoes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Heartbreaking Photo Of A Cripple Who Moves About Repairing Shoes (421 Views)

Man Who Trick People By Pretending To Be A Cripple Beggar Caught Out By Passerby / Heartbreaking Photo Captures A Young Nigerian Boy! / Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Photo Of A Cripple Who Moves About Repairing Shoes by argob44(f): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2016
Heartbreaking! I saw this photo this morning and i felt like crying.

Someone named Mimi Akombu took to Facebook to narrate this sad story of this handicap man pictured above. See how she narrated the story below:

I took a picture of this guy while walking to pick a taxi, thank God my phone was handy. I was fascinated when I saw him. Its amazing how some people have refused to be limited even by nature. Yes, he is crippled but his mind is not. He is a cobbler, his kind are allover the streets of Nigeria begging. This guy has refused to be limited by his condition, He's got no legs but at least he has functional hands to amend your shoes. Don't allow any challenge, fear, etc to stand by your way this year. Go and achieve Your dreams.

http://www.asbgistng.com/2016/01/heartbreaking-photo-cripple-repairing-shoes.html

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Surprise / Coping With Grief (1). / Meaningless Topics Now Make FP On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.