Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Infinix Hot 2 Problems - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 2 Problems (1321 Views)

Innjoo 2 Problems Please Help Me / Infinix Hot 2 And Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update / Infinix Hot 2 Vs Gionee M5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 2 Problems by dhakingpin(m): 9:35am On Jan 27, 2016
my infinix hot 2 just started acting funny yesterday I can't delete or do anything with my phone memory I can't even download on it I remove memory card same problem any help pls
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Problems by alexintech(f): 9:59am On Jan 27, 2016
You dont have to worry about that all you have to do is power off your device, wait for about 5 sec. Now hold down the volume up key and the power key all together untill it come up, and enters the factory mode, now in this section you use the volume down key to scrow around and use the volum up key to select, so now scrow to wipe cach and select that, if done now selecte reset to factory setting or similar to that if done, then remove your battery and replace it the power ur device nomal. If it works you let me knw in this section you can still visit my site for more www.alexintutor.com
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Problems by Julietcutie(f): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2016
alexintech:
You dont have to worry about that all you have to do is remove your battery wait for about 5 sec. Ane then replace the battery, after you have done that, now hold down the volume up key and the power key all together untill it come up, and enters the factory mode, now in this section you use the volume down key to scrow around and use the volum up key to select, so now scrow to wipe cach and select that, if done now selecte reset to factory setting or similar to that if done, then remove your battery and replace it the power ur device nomal. If it works you let me knw in this section you can still visit my site for more www.alexintutor.com [url]You dont have to worry about that all you have to do is remove your battery wait for about 5 sec. Ane then replace the battery, after you have done that, now hold down the volume up key and the power key all together untill it come up, and enters the factory mode, now in this section you use the volume down key to scrow around and use the volum up key to select, so now scrow to wipe cach and select that, if done now selecte reset to factory setting or similar to that if done, then remove your battery and replace it the power ur device nomal. If it works you let me knw in this section you can still visit my site for more www.alexintutor.com [/url]You dont have to worry about that all you have to do is remove your battery wait for about 5 sec. Ane then replace the battery, after you have done that, now hold down the volume up key and the power key all together untill it come up, and enters the factory mode, now in this section you use the volume down key to scrow around and use the volum up key to select, so now scrow to wipe cach and select that, if done now selecte reset to factory setting or similar to that if done, then remove your battery and replace it the power ur device nomal. If it works you let me knw in this section you can still visit my site for more www.alexintutor.com
i tot infinix dont have a removable battery
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Problems by kolexepana: 10:23am On Jan 27, 2016
If i said camon c8 is better than that hot2, people will call for my head undecided
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Problems by alexintech(f): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2016
If it does not have a removable u can still do that by powering it off and wait for about 5 sec. Then try the solution above it wud still work
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Problems by alexintech(f): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2016
Sorry about dat, incase it dose it does not hve a removable battery u can still power it off for 5 sec. And try the above solution. Thanks
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Problems by dhakingpin(m): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
alexintech:
You dont have to worry about that all you have to do is power off your device, wait for about 5 sec. Now hold down the volume up key and the power key all together untill it come up, and enters the factory mode, now in this section you use the volume down key to scrow around and use the volum up key to select, so now scrow to wipe cach and select that, if done now selecte reset to factory setting or similar to that if done, then remove your battery and replace it the power ur device nomal. If it works you let me knw in this section you can still visit my site for more www.alexintutor.com
thanks bro for replying pls is there any method apart from factory setting I gat some files I don't want to lose bro
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Problems by zzzzy: 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
kolexepana:
If i said camon c8 is better than that hot2, people will call for my head undecided
Some camon 8 users have complained of their own issues as well

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 2 Problems by dhakingpin(m): 7:23am On Jan 28, 2016
zzzzy:

the guy no nosay if camon c8 start to Bleep up ugo sell am
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Problems by alexintech(f): 7:48am On Jan 28, 2016
if you dont want to loos your file in the factory mode section you would still see where you were asked to backup your files just back it up and contineu
dhakingpin:

thanks bro for replying pls is there any method apart from factory setting I gat some files I don't want to lose bro
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Problems by gidjah(m): 8:36am On Jan 28, 2016
Pls bro do you work at computer village ?
alexintech:
Sorry about dat, incase it dose it does not hve a removable battery u can still power it off for 5 sec. And try the above solution. Thanks
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Problems by alexintech(f): 9:22am On Jan 28, 2016
please y do you ask wel i dont work at computer village but you check about me in my blog just visit.....[url]alexintutor..com.ng/p/hi-welcome-to-alexintutor.html[/url]
gidjah:
Pls bro do you work at computer village ?
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Problems by kolexepana: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2016
zzzzy:
Maybe, maybe not
They just waiting for the marshmallow update
Re: Infinix Hot 2 Problems by dhakingpin(m): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
I csmant even update my phone is rooted before any solution to that?! Av already unroot it but still I can't upgradr

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Smart Trybe Scam / Authorities Having Tough Time Unlocking Shooter's Iphone / Help Pls: My Android System App Is Eating Up 80% Of My Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.