Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC (20885 Views)

Josephine Iyamu Jailed For 14 Years In UK For Voodoo Sex Trafficking / Format Of Drugs, Job & Sex Trafficking Scam Run By Nigerians In South Africa. / Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by MadCow1: 11:52am On Jan 27, 2016
Sex traffic ke
Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by Gistwitherico(m): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2016
We- Nigerians, collectively have to stop condescending our image and reputation to the world. This is a disgrace and is utterly shameful. The guy who wrote this article was not in any form biased. He enunciated the whole and precise truth. Nigeria is currently sadly renowned for degeneration, inhumane and negative publicity. Thank God for the few and admirable Nigerians in diaspora who has upholded integrity and morals even during and coupled with hardship. That's the true face of Nigeria, that's the essence of the green and white in our national identity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by onatisi(m): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2016
engrkaz:
Toronto Canada car theft gang was black a.xe.....Europe sex slave drivers are Eiye boys......These guys have completely finished this country..
Toronto Canada gang!!!!!
That was one hell of a gang.
Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by DaV8King(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2016
When they created all these nonsense groups dt time dem no realise say captain go change one day angry
Nigeria........land of plenty educated ignoramuses shocked shocked cry
Pangea:
This is wickedness!
So Nigerians too get cartel like El Chapo?
This is a Hollywood movie in the making!
Air Lords?
Eiye?
Pirates?
Wole Soyinka! See your life!
Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by dasphinx1(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2016
See as dem cast Eiye Confra cheesy

1 Like

Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by MrDojo(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2016
babseg:
Two-hundred-and-fifty officers quietly climb out of their police vans.

Seriously?

when US go capture osama they didnt go with 30 seals

Na wa o

Those ones went to another country illegally nw to murder osama na....shey u wnt dem to announce d@ dey r comin ni like our NPF (Blasting siren)

2 Likes

Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by olimaintain(m): 11:56am On Jan 27, 2016
End time air lords........ Smh
Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by Godsonkemz(m): 11:58am On Jan 27, 2016
So they have metamorphosed from a cult group to a drug cartel which organises and runs an international brothels promoting immoralities across the border. Mehn.. dis is so sophisticated.

1 Like

Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by NCOIM(m): 11:59am On Jan 27, 2016
This is very pathetic.... Couldn't believe this...
Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by lilygabriel08: 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
josephobaro:
someone summarize...
read all of it, thats the summary

1 Like

Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by eleko1: 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
embarassed
Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by lilygabriel08: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
africa's under rated criminal gang, they have gone global and you should see what they are uo to in canada as well smh
Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by Rockstar07: 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
This is pathetic. Money, Money And More Money....Nawa o... Vanity upon Vanity
Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by Urine: 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
This is very sad
Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by Chyko4spe(m): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
This is really terrible!! And all these atrocities are committed all for money!

1 Like

Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by Chyko4spe(m): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
All these atrocities are committed by man just for money. God save this nation.
Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Pangea:
This is wickedness!
So Nigerians too get cartel like El Chapo?
This is a Hollywood movie in the making!
Air Lords?
Eiye?
Pirates?
Wole Soyinka! See your life!

Mind your language-what has Pirates and Soyinka got to do with this.I warn you!
Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by tuke: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
Owobams:
Na our politicians dey cause all these palava
Abegi, ever looking 4 who to blame for stupid greedy decisions. i av seen widows at 27 with 4 kids live better without spreading leg. so allow d politicians manage their madness.

1 Like

Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by Dohyn3(f): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
Raxxye:
And the headquarters is in Ibadan, Nigeria!

We must always in the news for the wrong reasons!
Please, read again. This time with your glasses on...
Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by lekkie073(m): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
emekamigo:

Mind your language-what has Pirates and Soyinka got to do with this.I warn you!
u wan beat am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by AreaFada2: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Rockstar07:
This is pathetic. Money, Money And More Money....Nawa o... Vanity upon Vanity

Yep. Money, money.

We now worship money too much. Nobody seems to care how the money was made. embarassed
Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by isrealisaac: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
the major cause of this problem is proverty and bad economic
Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by Charly68: 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Some people are doomed for hell. This story is nothing but the truth because I saw Nigerian girls of Edo origin inside train as far back as 2003 around 5 a.m in Italy .I felt ashamed for my country ..they were saw raw & crude that the whites treated them with disdain..they were sharing the details of their sex adventures in pidgin English . O my God where are we heading to ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by babseg(m): 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
MrDojo:

Those ones went to another country illegally nw to murder osama na....shey u wnt dem to announce d@ dey r comin ni like our NPF (Blasting siren)

Does that warrant 250 officers to bust mere sex traffickers. What if they are terrorist how many officers will they use?

At least 250 * 22 smh
Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by XaintJoel20: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Will the topic on cultism and human trafficking ever be discussed without mentioning Benin??
Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by saintfizzo(m): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
cry I taya my broda
Raxxye:

Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by egbose(m): 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
Benin,s this is too bad. This crime against humanity is supported by the whole community , even the religious body are not spared. It is well.
Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Raxxye:

I just dont know why!....

And the FG never bothers to check this kinda stuff, perharps they do but iam sure is shallow as usual.

SOmeone said overpopulous countries will always have bad elements...seems ours is riddled with em.

Metuh, Dasuki, Boko, Traffickers, Rampaging herdsmen.....No inventors, Little writers, No Lassa vaccine.....just polithievians and traffickers.

I wonder who or what it will take to change us?

A Mao or a Fidel Castro? Something harder, someone more draconic....or someone just lenient but firm.
Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Charly68:
Some people are doomed for hell. This story is nothing but the truth because I saw Nigerian girls of Edo origin inside train as far back as 2003 around 5 a.m in Italy .I felt ashamed for my country ..they were saw raw & crude that the whites treated them with disdain..they were sharing the details of their sex adventures in pidgin English . O my God where are we heading to ?

Chai, I feel ya pain... moments when you'd deny ur country of origin..
Re: The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
sagewonders:
Summary Pls

Try to read it, its interesting, really
An eye opener,it basically highlights the routes in which airlords take to move girls from Nigeria (especially benin) to europe
The thing be like movie as i dey read am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding / 14-Year-Old Girl Arrested For The Murder Of 71-Year-Old Woman In Edo (Photo) / Gunmen Kill 14 In Kaduna Market, Soldiers Begin House-to-house Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.