Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes (43592 Views)

How Nigerians React To The " How Are You?" Question. / Abeg Laugh.... My Funny Memes And Pics Collection / Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by ipledge10(m): 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
U
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by tolexy007(m): 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
cheesy
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
h
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by oladam23(m): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Naija people sha!
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by winkmart: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
MORE I BEGGG
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by kennosklint(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lolzz.funny oh most especially #your pastor

1 Like

Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by jaz(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
abeg where the embassy
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by zizicandy(f): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
Call for your tickets after getting the visa. wink
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by passionate88: 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by abeloureal(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Straight to erring try
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by igben(m): 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
following...
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by gog4life(m): 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
...wat abt d trouble dat would follow afterwards?
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by davedpo(m): 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
gr8 9ja ladies shuld hold dia men xpecially wen ur guy is greedy
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by Krayzeejhay(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
On ma way to the airport... Marry one,get one free.... #Destination_Wild_Eritrea

1 Like

Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by vault(m): 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nigerian girlfriends now live at the airport.
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by dapsylee(m): 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
A good samaritan sent this to me. Thought to share

ADDRESS:
Eritrean Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria
Plot 1510 Yedseram street, off IBB way
Maitama
Abuja
Nigeria
TELEPHONE(+234) 813 985 6889
please apply early as many people have made their booking for one husband two wives=-d=d
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by dasphinx1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
The dogs pix is epic!!!!!! cheesy
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by Ibime(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Guyman02:
Musa gets one in Eritrea, waiting to get the second..

Where you get this picture. . . .that is an old friend of mine, Andre Phillips.
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by Drclassic(m): 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
I can see the sign of the period when men will marry seven wives

1 Like

Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by Allee90: 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Islam all the way!!! If you don't believe in Islam please stay away from Eritrea

1 Like

Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by mondob2k(m): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
When u r denied Entry Visa to Eritrea....

Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by isan(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
cheesy the police pic epic
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by sagitariusbaby(m): 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Adams Oshiomole is declaring same in Edo state this weekend, I'm already in Benin for my share
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by akereconfi: 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
CharleyCharley:
Nigerians, twitter kings. grin grin

Who told you they are twitter kings
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by AreaFada2: 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lol
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by kachnov(m): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
haha..funny
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by Toks2008(m): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mznaett:
Our naija guyz don dey take style jealous these Eritrean guyz dem cuz of wetin some girlz dey carry dem do here lolgrin

Exactly o

imagine the stress we go tru here trying to woo a naija girl then going through the stress to save up for marriage wen there is a country of hot chics where you can get 2 hotties almost free of charge...Chaiyi

3 Likes

Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by Toks2008(m): 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
davedpo:
gr8 9ja ladies shuld hold dia men xpecially wen ur guy is greedy

And i guess chronic bachelor like me should think of importing two hotties from ertrea,thank God say our currency better pass their own so dey go like migrate.

#teamsinglensearching
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by Toks2008(m): 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
dapsylee:

A good samaritan sent this to me. Thought to share

ADDRESS:
Eritrean Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria
Plot 1510 Yedseram street, off IBB way
Maitama
Abuja
Nigeria
TELEPHONE(+234) 813 985 6889
please apply early as many people have made their booking for one husband two wives=-d=d

lmao

i love naija humour.

1 Like

Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by Mznaett: 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Toks2008:

Exactly o

imagine the stress we go tru here trying to woo a naija girl then going through the stress to save up for marriage wen there is a country of hot chics where you can get 2 hotties almost free of charge...Chaiyi

That's what makes you guyz unique natongue
Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by Inception(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
i think we need to start getting used to their music tho! grin

but the chics fine sha o!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbp1iYYktNM

1 Like

Re: The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes by MonPro: 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
That country doesn't allow freedom of speech and political activism. I've been to asmara before.
If you going there stay away from their ethiopia borders. You could get shot by a sniper. It's dangerous.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] / Abeg Laugh.... My Funny Memes And Pics Collection / Fifteen Posts And Their Savage Replies On Twitter(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.