Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) (38249 Views)

Tega Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School In US: RMD & Wife Jumobi Support Son / Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo / RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by sugarbelly4: 11:07am On Jan 27, 2016
Veteran actor cum politician ,Richard Mofe Damijo took to Instagram to celebrate his wife Jumobi who turned 44 today ..He wrote

Love of my life. My Quarterback. My Rock. My wife. I am everything I am cos u love me. Warts'n All. Ur d one God gave me to love me as I am. 16 years later see where we are. See how I am. U make it all look beautiful. Mother of my children....
My Adumaradan. I know u'll rather I don't bring u out here but I will love them to know the OTHER source of my strength and pride. Thank u baby for keeping my feet on d ground and making it real. Ur my HERO. I love u. Happy birthday my ABK

Jumobi, a journalist got married to the actor in 2000 after the death of his first wife ,renowned journalist ,Ellen Ezekiel in 1996.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BBB_lL7Ly4J/?taken-by=mofedamijo

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by sugarbelly4: 11:08am On Jan 27, 2016
so sweet... See what RMD shared again on his Instagram. See the LOVING COUPLE photo @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/01/see-what-rmd-wrote-about-his-wife.html

They are so smitten. Good to be in love
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by thorpido(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2016
Happy birthday sis from my alma mater.

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by adesegun121(m): 11:14am On Jan 27, 2016
kiss kiss
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by naijaboiy: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2016
adesegun121:
kiss kiss
Na person wife o! cheesy

9 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Came: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2016
The lady just hide since way she marry RMD. She has always been cool anyway.

3 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by rawpadgin(m): 11:31am On Jan 27, 2016
ok
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by singlefade25(f): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
I remember her.....Jumobi still pretty.

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Matttthew(m): 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Good one
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by peacengine(m): 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
This lady get enough talent, na RMD no gree make she shine

6 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by deife(m): 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
HBD, Jumobi.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by DoctorTim: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
SO JUMOBI GET TATTOO ALL THIS WHILE? NA WA OOOH! MY WIFE CAN GO GET HER TRAMP STAMP NOW. DECENT WOMEN CAN ALSO HAVE THEM I SUPPOSE

3 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by kelvyn7: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
shocked
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Matttthew(m): 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Na all this kind thing women dey like....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by kennyman2000(m): 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
congrats...

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Pineapp: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Her dimples smiley
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Kangol99(m): 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Happy Birthday!!!
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by goodlifehyd(m): 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
She looks pretty, but na tattoo I dey see near her milk factory so nau undecided

2 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by BABANGBALI: 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
why she come draw labalaba for her bweast now?

2 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by mkoabiola: 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
My crush way back wen she was in AIT,lunch time but RMD was smart enof
Stil waiting for mariam arthur

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Kelvin3028(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
opz
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Matttthew(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lemme play with ya eyes small

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Endtimesmith(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Rmd should have added.....My Nollywood,My reason to act,My part one and part two,My first day in Nollywood,My back to back and lastly RMD should say "Darling please we are expecting two Eritrean ladies soon in this house for happy destiny ending,Sweerie!
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by diana158(m): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
hbd to her
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by dmostcheerful(f): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
happy birthday ma.

from the way he said it I think she don't like publicity, that's an ideal woman for you not all this female yeyebrities when they Bleep there husband u will know, when they have issues you will know cos twitter, Facebook n insta-g is there bench mark.

this is the sort of celebrity news that deserve front page, she was a presenter before marriage a celebrity too.
Not all this mal groomed ladies that become baby mamas to celebrity so as to be relevant.
WizKids baby mama danced in ajegule, davido's baby mama spit on the ground, flavour baby mama went to church.....

Rock on ma, we know a good woman when we see one.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Ewatomi26(f): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Happy Birthday Jumobi, loved ur style of presenting back then at AIT. Missed seeing ur face. Age with Grace

3 Likes

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Wadasco(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
and this trash made from page
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Wadasco(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
and this trash made fron page
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Sijo01(f): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
RMD got something for journalists cheesy
Happy birthday madam Jumobi.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by gebest: 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
i hate tattoo girls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) / I Know About Child Spacing, Expect Baby Number 4 Soon– Mercy Johnson / Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.