Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Can Only Believing On Jesus Christ, Grauantee Someone Access To Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Only Believing On Jesus Christ, Grauantee Someone Access To Heaven? (596 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Only Believing On Jesus Christ, Grauantee Someone Access To Heaven? by LIBERTY1980(m): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2016
According to John 3:36" He that believeth on the son hath everlasting life, and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
Some people believe that anyone that believe on Jesus Christ, even without doing the will of God, like abstaining from forication, is grauantee access to heaven; some think and believe that their sins can not stop them from entering or making it to heaven.
Can believing on Jesus alone grauantee someone access to heaven?
Re: Can Only Believing On Jesus Christ, Grauantee Someone Access To Heaven? by xpac01(m): 11:57am On Jan 27, 2016
How can one believe in Jesus and still not do His will. He said in the bible, "if you believe in me you must obey my commandments". To believe in someone means to lay every of your mind and thoughts in line with the person's rules and way of life. So it's not possible for someone to tell me he simply believes in Christ Jesus but without doing His commands and at the end of the day make heaven.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Only Believing On Jesus Christ, Grauantee Someone Access To Heaven? by onweson(m): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
To believe in the Lord Jesus Christ is to be His ardent follower and ready to do His will at all times. You cannot claim to believe in the Lord and still leaves in and celebrates sin for he that sinneth is of the devil (1 John 3:cool. Therefore for anybody to be a true believer in the Lord, the person must have repented from all sin, for sinners are not believers and believers are not sinners.

1 Like

Re: Can Only Believing On Jesus Christ, Grauantee Someone Access To Heaven? by Scholar8200(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
onweson:
To believe in the Lord Jesus Christ is to be His ardent follower and ready to do His will at all times. You cannot claim to believe in the Lord and still leaves in and celebrates sin for he that sinneth is of the devil (1 John 3:cool. Therefore for anybody to be a true believer in the Lord, the person must have repented from all sin, for sinners are not believers and believers are not sinners.
xpac01:
How can one believe in Jesus and still not do His will. He said in the bible, "if you believe in me you must obey my commandments". To believe in someone means to lay every of your mind and thoughts in line with the person's rules and way of life. So it's not possible for someone to tell me he simply believes in Christ Jesus but without doing His commands and at the end of the day make heaven.
Thanks a lot !!!

Now op remember that:
19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

James 2:19,20

Now Jesus also said that:
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 7:21

1 Like

Re: Can Only Believing On Jesus Christ, Grauantee Someone Access To Heaven? by LIBERTY1980(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
Thanks and God bless you all for looking into my post, I appreciate all the input; My bible told me not to lean on my own understanding; because in the multitude of cousellors, truth must be establish, a lady friend of mine sent a message to me on whatzapp, she believed that the righteousness of Jesus, has made her righteous, she even told me, that if rapture meet her under a man that is not her husband, if she is not doing it deliberately, she will still make it to heaven, because she believe that Jesus Christ had already paid the price for her sin; I told her boldly that she will go to hell fire, she said that iam judging her,
Re: Can Only Believing On Jesus Christ, Grauantee Someone Access To Heaven? by Scholar8200(m): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
LIBERTY1980:
Thanks and God bless you all for looking into my post, I appreciate all the input; My bible told me not to lean on my own understanding; because in the multitude of cousellors, truth must be establish, a lady friend of mine sent a message to me on whatzapp, she believed that the righteousness of Jesus, has made her righteous, she even told me, that if rapture meet her under a man that is not her husband, if she is not doing it deliberately, she will still make it to heaven, because she believe that Jesus Christ had already paid the price for her sin; I told her boldly that she will go to hell fire, she said that iam judging her,
You know this are days when people can no longer ENDURE sound doctrine and are rushing after 'teachers' that will assure them of entering through the Narrow gate though they travelled the broad way!!!

(1) (Reply)

Christ Died For Three Days And Not Two: / Christians Kidnapped & Forced To Convert Into Islam In Kafur LGA, Katsina... / One Word For This Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.