Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Why Do Executive Raise Fund To Finance An Independent Legislators And Judiciary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Executive Raise Fund To Finance An Independent Legislators And Judiciary (268 Views)

Why I Lost $39 Million Rivers Fund To Fraudsters – Amaechi / Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc / Three Igbos get senior executive and judiciary positions in New Jersey, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Executive Raise Fund To Finance An Independent Legislators And Judiciary by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
I kept thinking about this. The Legislative arm and th judicial arm of government are said to be independent yet they depend on the funds raised by the executive to finance their budgets.

The Legislative arm has asked the executive to delist them in their TSA because they are independent from the executive. I believe the judiciary shall also enforce that notion as it is constitutional being independent of the judiciary. My worry now becomes, 'how much do the legislative arm and the judiciary raise annually?', 'where do they keep their funds?' and 'how do they spend them?'.

The Executive created ministrys and managed parastatals and build social services.

The executive employs the legislators to oversight activities of their ministrys and parastatals, yet, the legislators shout 'independence of the legislators' while the judiciary shout 'independence of the judiciary'

I don't understand.
Re: Why Do Executive Raise Fund To Finance An Independent Legislators And Judiciary by CACAWA(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
How can you say that the executive employs the legislatures to oversee the ministries?

Haba...na wa o.

Let me enlighten you in only one sentence...

The nigerian people pay taxes to run the government, the executive collects this money and shares it amongst his brothers, legislature and judiciary, each performing oversight over the other.

(1) (Reply)

Bokoharamterrorist & #nigerian_army:which Is More Deadlier? / Buhari Should Pamper The Niger Delta. / Rivers State: Another Inconclusive Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.