Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Supreme Court Upholds Umahi's Election As Ebonyi Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Upholds Umahi's Election As Ebonyi Governor (13375 Views)

"Buhari’s Recovery Is A Miracle" - Dave Umahi, Ebonyi Governor / Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor / Appeal Court Upholds Umahi’s Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Umahi's Election As Ebonyi Governor by UltimatedeBest(m): 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Keneking:
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked

Premier League Scores:
Ebonyi: PDP vs Labour 1 -0 (fulltime)
Rivers: PDP vs APC (livescore 0-0)...ball possession 20% /80% (66mins) grin

I am following the second match keenly

Una no go kill person abeg
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Umahi's Election As Ebonyi Governor by okpukpu(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Keneking:
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked

Premier League Scores:

Nairabet don do you something my Man.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Umahi's Election As Ebonyi Governor by Samuelnwite2(m): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kudos to him....please take Ebonyi to higher level.
People disgrace us all the country ...almost all the street hawkers are Ebonyians.
May God give you strength to take Ebonyi to next level
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Umahi's Election As Ebonyi Governor by Samuelnwite2(m): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kudos to him....please take Ebonyi to higher level.
People disgrace us around the country ...almost all the street hawkers are Ebonyians.
May God give you strength to take Ebonyi to next level
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Umahi's Election As Ebonyi Governor by Uncleodi(m): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wow! This is a very good news to the ever hardworking and resilient Ebonyians...when the righteous is on the throne, the pple rejoice.

Just in a few days into office, His Excellency my Governor has embarked on laudable life transforming projects within the State capital and environs that even the opposition is wondering how magical the young Governor is.

This is a well deserved Victory! May God bless u sir and the good pple of Ebonyi State the Salt of the Nation!

Kudos

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Umahi's Election As Ebonyi Governor by plendil: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Congrats to Umahi.

HE's obviously doing a wonderful work. Road rehabilitation, street lights, infrastructures. . .

But he shouldn't only concentrate in Abakaliki

And make he try pay youth corpers ooooooo. cry

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Umahi's Election As Ebonyi Governor by Asiri1991: 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
The best news of the day for all Ebonyians. Umahi is the right man. Ebonyi is already good with him. I only urge him to look into graduate unemployment.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Umahi's Election As Ebonyi Governor by ajepako(f): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Keneking:

Premier League Scores:

Bros, on the second match, it was a knock out considering it was '80 percent" according to you.
But I didn't see you on that thread where we are celebrating the '20% ' win
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Umahi's Election As Ebonyi Governor by pedrilo: 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
hardywaltz:
Hope the wailing wailers will see this one coz when the Supreme Court upturns Rivers State elections they will label the judges all sorts of names.
u wish.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Umahi's Election As Ebonyi Governor by DEDON8181(m): 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Keneking:

Premier League Scores:

See the way God take disgrace you ba? Shame on you!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Umahi's Election As Ebonyi Governor by usoroh2003: 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Premier League Scores: Ebonyi: PDP vs Labour 1 -0 (fulltime) Rivers: PDP vs APC (livescore 0-0)...ball possession 20% /80% (66mins) grin
I am following the second match keenly [/quote]
RIVERS: FT. PDP 7 VS APC 2 Take heart. c dem don d go 1 by 1

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Umahi's Election As Ebonyi Governor by Edokpia: 7:07am On Jan 28, 2016
hardywaltz:
Hope the wailing wailers will see this one coz when the Supreme Court upturns Rivers State elections they will label the judges all sorts of names.
. E don over you na,wike don win already so take heart.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Umahi's Election As Ebonyi Governor by Ndeewonu: 7:12am On Jan 28, 2016
Keneking:

Premier League Scores:

Rev King,
What is the situation now with Rivers with a your skewed "Ball Possession?"
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Umahi's Election As Ebonyi Governor by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 28, 2016
Ndeewonu:

Rev King,
What is the situation now with Rivers with a your skewed "Ball Possession?"

We know the final scores now , despite leading in ball possession, the referees awarded a penalty seeing PDP scoring the only goal during injury time embarassed

Final scores in the second match

PDP vs APC (1-0)

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Umahi's Election As Ebonyi Governor by peacengine(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2016
Up PDP! More States to be won soon. Meanwhile, PMB can continue his selective kwaruption fight, while the opposition will keep winning the hearts of the masses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Crisis Deepens As Abure Faction Disagree Over Planned NEC Meeting / Fayose Inspecting Ikere Ekiti Road Dualisation Project (photos) / Question: Is Igboland Landlocked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.