Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' (34779 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike Shows Off Her Man / Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Unoaku Anyadike At NYSC Camp In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by theshaderoom: 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
Most beautiful girl in Nigeria, Unoaku Anyadike looked graceful and classy as she stepped out for publicly after her return from the Miss world pageant which held in China last December.

The beautiful queen was attending the private screening of a new movie "Couple Of Days" and shared these photos of herself and the cast of the movie at the screening of the movie which would be released in February.

The movie stars Lilian Esoro who was also spotted at the screening and Falz makes his movie debut in the movie

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBActIog44Q/

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by gen2briz(m): 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Moral of the post pls.

27 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by juliusocean(m): 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
hian ....most beautiful indeed

8 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by peemyke(f): 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nice
Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by Sijo01(f): 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
She fine.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by muddie4u(m): 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
Cool
Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by CharleyCharley: 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
99% of the "Beauty Queens" in Nigeria are Igbo wink

Igbo Girls Amaka! kiss

Haters have already started flooding my mentions grin grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by okooloyun1(m): 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Op where is d picture of The Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by nikkiking(m): 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kool

Nexxxxxt
Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by francescainnoce(f): 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
She's pretty and tall...
Maybe just my eyes though but she's got a near resemblance of agbani... I may be wrong though...

12 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by Barselonia(m): 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
okay
Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by zeo(m): 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
Publicity stunt
Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by otijah(m): 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
Abeg I no dey comment, next topic plss
Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by Sanchez01: 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
How they pick the eventual winner of the MBGN, I don't understand. So that's the most beautiful girl in Nigeria?undecided Hian!

6 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by tundejoseph4(m): 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
Most beautiful most handsome. E no dey freak me at all. I am interested in what we boost the economy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
Thank God the award is not being bag by beauty, I would have asked if
the Beautiful one are still yet unborn
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by Samguine: 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
In other news, these pigs are happy. And they want you to be happy too....

9 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by Olicris(m): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nawa o..hw dis girl tk be most beautiful...my babe fyn pass her joor!!

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by Nicepoker(m): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
I hope flavour is no where near her.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by oldcharlie: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Every were good na just luck oooo
Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by CACAWA(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ok
[size=18pt]here is the real Beauty Queen jare...[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTH4BxICgTY

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by Mhizkel(f): 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
Sanchez01:
How they pick the eventual winner of the MBGN, I don't understand. So that's the most beautiful girl in Nigeria?undecided Hian!
It's not about beauty alone. There are other features in which the judges look out for before selecting a winner.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by ShakurM(m): 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
CharleyCharley:
99% of the "Beauty Queens" in Nigeria are Igbo wink
that's if you using 1% of your brain to think, undecided

6 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Who say is the most beautiful girl in naija.

She just get tall advantage. Nothing more.

The beautiful ones are not yet born. #adopted#
Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by mcprince32(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
Who is talking about me, The Most Handsome Man.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by fireforfire: 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
francescainnoce:
She's pretty and tall...
Maybe just my eyes though but she's got a near resemblance of agbani... I may be wrong though...
u need to pluck out dose eyea of urs. dey r really decievein u
Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by DeMekus: 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
ShakurM:
eh ehn [/b]
Ah! You sound really PAINED!!!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by CharleyCharley: 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Samguine:
In other news, these pigs are happy. And they want you to be happy too....

dude, you just made my day grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by maddman: 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
I REPEAT..STOP PUSHING TRASH TO FRONTPAGE angry sad

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by yvelchstores(f): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Most of you here don't agree that she is beautiful cos her skin isn't bleached. This is by far one of the most beautiful who has worn that crown in the past decade!

7 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike At Screening Of "Couple Of Day'' by CharleyCharley: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
ShakurM:
that's if you using 1% of your brain to think

Keep hating. It doesn't change the truth wink

anencephalic yolobaboon

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3316422_3311372funnydance14jpegb2e0a4f4f2250cbbcb365deb9f0a3dfa_jpeg5e559be2c23fb520e16bea04ccd9aeb6

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Photos, Video) / DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday / Guy Insists That He Is The Carboncopy Of Wizkid On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.