Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Searching For A Girl To Hook Up With - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Searching For A Girl To Hook Up With (1094 Views)

New Here Need A Guy To Hook Up With / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For A Girl To Hook Up With by wlexng: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked Just contact me via waleoshomo@yahoo.com or call 08050286173, Good Luck shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Searching For A Girl To Hook Up With by toyining(f): 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2009
helloooooo call me on 08021197947S
Re: Searching For A Girl To Hook Up With by Gabry(f): 7:13am On Jul 01, 2009
shocked grin cheesy
Re: Searching For A Girl To Hook Up With by APOTIERI2(m): 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2009
Gabry, can we chat together?
Re: Searching For A Girl To Hook Up With by Gabry(f): 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2009
ok sure. smiley
Re: Searching For A Girl To Hook Up With by dnex(m): 12:07am On Jul 02, 2009
Bros, I have to borrow you thread too O! I just realised a few minutes ago that I may actually be single without even knowing it.

My chick has been out of the country for more than 6 months now, and she may have no more plans of returning O!
Re: Searching For A Girl To Hook Up With by wlexng: 9:51am On Jul 02, 2009
@dnex, na wa for u ooooooooo tongue tongue embarassed
Re: Searching For A Girl To Hook Up With by taiwobimbo(f): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2009
I am looking for friends. I would be glad to start knowing you better. I am a good, loving guy, I love to laugh and have a good funny-time, - I'm a tall, (1.75 meters or 6' feet / 78kgs), "good-soul guy", loyal, honest, compassionate. I have a great sense of humor! I make an art of everything I do, I am also an intelligent and hardworking, with a great talent as a computer scientist on Oracle (HR). I work as a Computer Oracle Database Administrator. My phone number is 234-8030617623 and my Email address is taiwo_bimbo@yahoo.com, you can add me as a friend. If u like me please add me as your friend here = I would like to know u better. ok! All the best to you, thanks. See u here again, , with love, [b]Bimbola tongue.
Re: Searching For A Girl To Hook Up With by wlexng: 10:37am On Jul 02, 2009
@taiwobimbo, are you looking for girls or boys? grin shocked grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl In Lagos For Discreet Relationship / She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! / Hooking Up Game-blind Dates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.