Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,521 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Mr Onovo Rattles Channels Crew. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Onovo Rattles Channels Crew. (1176 Views)

Nigerian Navy's New Vessel And Crew Arrive Malaysia In Style. See Photos / Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 / Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Onovo Rattles Channels Crew. by suggyspic: 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
Channels "APC" crew looking stupid under Mr. Onovo.
Borrowing 40% to fund the budget but the nominal value of recurrent expenditure is on the increase compared to 2015

They just could not confuse the man.. "Most" people are not easily fooled by "change propaganda" happening without any CHANGE
Is Channels under the Ministry of Finance.
Mr. Onovo ran for the Presidency in 2015

Maupe said they voted for CHANGE.. Mr. Onovo corrected her sternly! We did not vote for change.. Did the votes really count? When you have 1.9M votes in Kano without a single void vote Maupe, did you not see the child-voters? Channels crew is confused...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Onovo Rattles Channels Crew. by pyr8te: 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
wots this one saying?
Re: Mr Onovo Rattles Channels Crew. by suggyspic: 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
if you did not watch it live on channel this morning, why not update yourself
Re: Mr Onovo Rattles Channels Crew. by baralatie(m): 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
make I park here APC chanters will enter soon
Re: Mr Onovo Rattles Channels Crew. by TippyTop(m): 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
It was a complete beatdown, channels got more than they bargained for.
Re: Mr Onovo Rattles Channels Crew. by Splashme: 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Maupe just exposed her tribal political bias to the world.
It's a shame

4 Likes

Re: Mr Onovo Rattles Channels Crew. by pyr8te: 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
suggyspic:
if you did not watch it live on channel this morning, why not update yourself

the more reason the poster should have made his write-up more informative...so if i cant get the replay of the clip?...
Re: Mr Onovo Rattles Channels Crew. by suggyspic: 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
pyr8te:

the more reason the poster should have made his write-up more informative...so if i cant get the replay of the clip?...

if you can read, go to channels website and get your self informed
Re: Mr Onovo Rattles Channels Crew. by Boss13: 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
The ranting is not necessary. Winning an election is all that matters. If he has the political will to win an election, then he should run again.
Re: Mr Onovo Rattles Channels Crew. by suggyspic: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Splashme:
Maupe just exposed her tribal political bias to the world.
It's a shame

indeed it was a shame to maupe.I enjoyed myself today seeing Mr. Onovo teach Channels crew a lesson. They thought it was the NSCDC man they made a fool of repeating that interview over and over again. I hope they will repeat this interview as at a point only Suleiman could muster the courage to ask questions as Maupe and Chamberlain were completely silenced by the exposition of Mr. Onovo.
Re: Mr Onovo Rattles Channels Crew. by dikeigbo2(m): 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
pyr8te:
wots this one saying?

Are you blind or deaf .or both
Re: Mr Onovo Rattles Channels Crew. by suggyspic: 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Boss13:
The ranting is not necessary. Winning an election is all that matters. If he has the political will to win an election, then he should run again.

Ranting or not, the man made sense. Indeed channels is been compensated by dis govt cos I c no reason why a guest will be unveiling the truth abt dis adminstration n all efforts is been made 2 arm twist their guest. But Chamberlain smart shaaaaa
Re: Mr Onovo Rattles Channels Crew. by douchesnozzle(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
I have always admired chamberlain for his coolness and charisma. Maupe needs to take a crash course on how not to be partisan in political interviews. She is so APC inclined and am beginning to doubt the neutrality of channels TV.
Any sunrise daily that I don't see chamberlain anchoring, I go just kuku switch to kakakhi..

(1) (Reply)

Untold Story Of How Ojukwu Saved Murtala Mohammed's Military Career / Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled To Stop Saraki From Being Acting President. / Buhari: Did Mugabe Actually Said This- Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.