Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Alternative To Paypal! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alternative To Paypal! (844 Views)

How Do I Send Money To Paypal / Can VTN Work As Nigeria's Alternative To Paypal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternative To Paypal! by utotomi9: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2009
We all no how difficult it is to verify a paypal account, especially now that Nigeria has been banned from Paypal. However Alertpay recently unbanned Nigeria from their services. It took me 6 monthes to get verified with their customer service team. But at least its not as long as paypal. Paypal and Alertpay are the two most used online accounts in the world.

Give alertpay a try.

www.alertpay.com
Re: Alternative To Paypal! by vezycash(m): 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2009
that alert pay is long thing I've tried to get one myself.
Re: Alternative To Paypal! by mikoveli(m): 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2009
i opend my payp[l here in nigeria adn i had it varified with my u,s account within two weeks or lees. i will send you the infp for free in few hours. serious,
Re: Alternative To Paypal! by vezycash(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2009
so how and where will you send the info?
Re: Alternative To Paypal! by ztyle(m): 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2009
What info Mr.Man? see i don't think both are not okay in the e-commerce world in Nigeria, Liberty Reserve rules.
Re: Alternative To Paypal! by vezycash(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2009
I was talking to Mr. mikoveli. and how long have you been using liberty reserves? How do you make money with it?
Re: Alternative To Paypal! by ztyle(m): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2009
sorry vezycash, but i just add ur blog to my bloglist, how abt dat?
Re: Alternative To Paypal! by vezycash(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2009
Tanx man.
Re: Alternative To Paypal! by SMSguru(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2009
I got my AlertPay in less than 48 hours. All you need is to send/upload the correct documents.
Re: Alternative To Paypal! by vezycash(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2009
Which documents? international passport how much? 25grand nepa bill - small thing
forget alertpay how many sites even use it?
Re: Alternative To Paypal! by dolafriend: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2009
Sincerely. No online payment method beats paypal. Nigerians can also have it.
Re: Alternative To Paypal! by toluwalomo(m): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2009
There are more than 150 million Paypal accounts world wide.

Alert pay does not rack up to half of that.

It's good that Alert Pay allows Nigerians to join.

Using Alert pay in the virtual world is like using cowrie shells to buy shares.

If you don't have Paypal, people you would be doing your online business a big disfavor.

After credit cards comes Pay Pal, don't have it, you are wasting your darn time online

(1) (Reply)

Re / Any Good Shipping From Us / Trade On Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Silver And Gold Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.