Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State (23092 Views)

Boko Haram Burnt Armoured Car In Borno, Killed A Soldier / Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by zik4ever: 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
Two suspected female suicide bombers detonated their bombs inside Chibok market in Chibok local government area of Borno state, leaving 8 people dead and over 30 others critically injured, a party chairman in Chibok, Lawan Pogu told a relation in Maiduguri.

According to the report from Chibok on Wednesday, the Chibok market had since been shut down following the incident of the abduction of Chibok Schoolgirls where over 200 female students were whisked away by Boko Haram.

” The market was only open today, and the suicide bombers hit their target at exactly 12:54 pm. Eight people died at the spot while over 30 were rushed to the General hospital, Uba in Askira local government with two of the victims in critical condition.” he said.

Another resident of Chibok, Mallum Chibok told DAILY POST Correspondent, that despite the presence of security men in Chibok, Boko Haram has succeeded in attacking the area which is an indication that the insurgents are everywhere.

According to him, they kicked again at the reopening of the Chibok market but some people said that normalcy has returned. He said, “I cannot understand the reason why government is insisting that normalcy has returned when you cannot go to Chibok from Maiduguri through Damboa. The road has remained shut because Boko Haram are still operating 21 kilometres away from Maiduguri.

“Today, they opened the market and we lost eight people at a spot with over 30 hospitalized. From what we have been told, now as we speak some of the people who were taken to the hospital gave up as soon as they reached the hospital in Uba. This is according to the text message I just received. Look at it, they said another six died bringing the number to 14. Since the attack I have received more than 100 calls and more calls and text messages are coming in. This is very unfortunate and unbelieving. It is sad for us,” Chibok said.
http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/27/breaking-bomb-blast-hits-chibok-in-borno-state/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by TippyTop(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
Considering the way the parents of these girls were treated 2 weeks ago, I knew it won't be long before Bubu order the bombing of the chibok parents. I mean if you kill their parents who is gonna protest?

Empirical Oby left bbog last May.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by joeprince23(m): 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
This is bad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh embarassed embarassed embarassed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by GMan650(m): 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Diaris God ooooo
And we heard 'they can't carry out strategic attacks again since they are technically defeated'

Op dz yur moniker 'zik4ever' is somehow funny cos according to a thread on NL there's a new virus called *Zika*

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by scotred19(m): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
Will aisha rice eaters allow this news to surface? Lie Mohammed constant dinner with the newsmen is really working.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by TippyTop(m): 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh embarassed embarassed embarassed

Why are you so childish, repeating same joke over and over again. Bros try and form an opinion on issues, don't just waste your mb.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by erunz(m): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by luvinhubby(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
And a gunfight between bh & army followed.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by mafiamanager(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
useless jonathan killing our people. I knw he's jealous of this administration thats why

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by Samunique(m): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
God have mercy!!!
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by vivianblog(f): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
cry cry
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by Progressive01(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
I trust the military to hit them ten times harder. They are finished just struggling to keep themselves alive in our memories.

#deathtoallterrorists.

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by alcmene: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
And the dullard keeps telling IDPs to go home undecided

Anytime Buhari travels, bomb blast occurs....a reason he must be avoided by every normal head of state

Buhari's head is not in sync with his heart.

So after insulting the Chibok parents, he still went ahead to withdraw the soldiers stationed at the community

This is a cold-blooded wickedness

14 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ban the use of Hijab, you no gree

10 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by TheArchangel(f): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
Boko boys E Neva do una for Chibok. Wetin una dey find again? Girls don finish for Chibok na, even boys no dey again.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by gen2briz(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
Not again
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by cutetopsey(f): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Not again na!

This is devastating ooooooo.....

Father please save this country from the hands of these heartless terrorist.....

BTW, check my signature on how to get rid excess ugly belly fats....
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by allanphash7(m): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Grow up son
TippyTop:
Considering the way the parents of these girls were treated 2 weeks ago, I knew it won't be long before Bubu order the bombing of the chibok parents. I mean if you kill their parents who is gonna protest?

Empirical Oby left bbog last May.

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by Miracle4Sure: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Not again.......
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by hamaworld(m): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Bomb again.? ??

We shall meet at eritrea
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
In Osibanjo's mind the news is a propaganda.

Welcome to a Govt of Normads.

2 Likes

FG should ban use of hijab ! Enough of religious sentiments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by Victorchuks4(m): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Dullard touring president is enjoying in kenya

3 Likes

And so fvcking what? How does that save the ever drowning economy of Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by InwehAkpevwe(m): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
... And that are now using girls now... I think we are winning the war against corruption... Hit like if you agree and share of you don't

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by tolexy007(m): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
angry shocked
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by Evyivy(f): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2016

And buhari is in Kenya signing documents he can't read.

18 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by kossyablaze(m): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
I cannot understand the reason why
government is insisting that normalcy has
returned when you cannot go to Chibok from
Maiduguri through Damboa. The road has
remained shut because Boko Haram are still
operating 21 kilometres away from Maiduguri.
“Today, they opened the market and we lost
eight people at a spot with over 30
hospitalized

Trust Bubu n COAS at ur own peril

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State by Daniel058(m): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
ABOK! SHA..

IGBO MUMU, IGBO NO DEY UNITED, IGBO TOO LIKE MONEY BUT AT LEAST THEY ARE NOT BRAIN-DEAD.. .. AT LEAST IGBO MAN WILL NEVER fight FOR HIS god to the extent of killing his brother.. IGBO NWELU AKO N'UCHE , EKENE KWAM UNU!

8 Likes 1 Share

angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos) / Peter Obi: Factions In Labor Party Leadership Threaten Presidential Ambition / 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.