Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND (2627 Views)

"SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers / Court Papers Say Dasuki, Bafarawa, Others Allegedly Stole N9.6 BN [NEW] / Oyinlola, Akeredolu, Others Allegedly Make It Into Buhari’s 2nd Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by Kyase(m): 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Frontline members of the defunct Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) led by Chief Africanus Ukparasia, (aka)General Africa, yesterday faulted the decision by some former militant leaders from the region to absolve High Chief Government Ekpemupolo, (aka)Tompolo, over the recent bomb attacks on oil and gas pipelines in the Gbaranmatu Kingdom of Delta State.General Africa said though the ongoing investigation by the federal government will reveal the culprits behind the bomb attacks, the preliminary investigations conductedby leading ex-militant leaders from the region showed that the bomb attacks were allegedly planned in Ondo State by the duo of Tompolo andan ex-militant leader known as General Shoot at Sight.General Africa,who is a leading ex-militant leader from Bayelsa State and a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC), noted that the attack was carried out to spite the federal government and to stop the arrest and prosecution of Tompolo.Ukparasia in a statement issued yesterday in Yenagoa, said: “Tompolo and Gen. Shoot at Sight conspired to bomb the pipelines to send a messagethat they have the capacity to disrupt oil production and therefore cripple the economy of the country.”“Tompolo was supplied with 19 metal outboard boats, while Gen. Shoot at Sight was supplied with 6 metal outboard boats prepared in Ayetoro community in Ilaje local government area of Ondo State. The boats which are mounted with double 200 Horse-powered engines each cost Tompolo and Gen. Shoot at Sight N1.2 million without the engines.”Gen. Africa warned that any attempt to commence another round of militancy in the Niger Delta was a selfish agenda and called on the security agencies to quell it immediately, “we warn Tompolo that this time around, he will not have the opportunity of hiding away from the federal forces in his vessel like he didthe last time when the federal troops ordered by late President Yar’adua went after him.”“We are ready to assist the federal security agencies to fish Tompolo out from his hideout to face prosecution. Tompolo has since defeated their purpose for taking up arms against the Federal Government in the first place, as he has chosen to pursue a selfish agenda by blowing-up pipelines, thereby degrading the already devastated environment to further impoverish the suffering masses of the region who depend on the environment for their daily bread.

Allegations baseless unfounded

’LEADERSHIP attempts to get acrossto Comrade Paul Bebeminibo, the Media Aide to Tompolo failed, but another aide who preferred anonymity, stated that the claim by General Africa was false, saying that,”it is all part of deliberate and wickedattempts to label him and indict him before the world. If he claim he knows all these,why didnt he take theFederal Forces to the place and show them the purported camps.It is all false claim”.

http://leadership.ng/news/495639/tompolo-others-allegedly-bombed-oil-gas-pipelines-mend
Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by zico530(m): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
Africa is a misery militant. All the killings in Silga election were caused by him and Oguboss. He thinks that joining APC will shield him from his crimes. His days are numbered.
Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by Kyase(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Tonyebarcanista
Come see your man
Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kyase:
Tonyebarcanista
Come see your man
You de see wetin I de talk ani? Make all these self-promoted Generals respect themselves and not bring trouble to the Niger Delta o.

In fact, I, General Barcanista will lead troops into the creek to deal with any troublemaker decisively!

3 Likes

Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by Super1Star: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
Tompolo days are numbered if he does not turn away from militancy. The days of liverless GEJ are over. This is PMB. Ask Maitastine, Chadians and now BH and Massob. If you are a General, then PMB is a Field Marshall and Buratai, the no-nonsense General is there to carry out the orders to the letter.

This is FG, you cannot hold the country to ransom under PMB. You will be pursued and arrested at ALL cost, even if a nuclear missile will have to be used, even if Gbaramatu will be turned to Hiroshima and Nagasaki or wiped off the map of the world like Sodom and Gomorrah.

Protect criminality and criminals and you and your household shall be treated as facilitators of criminals and aiding and abetting such such a crime. There shall be no hiding place for any criminal.

2 Likes

Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
IzonOwei come see our non-commissioned Generals o
Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by Kyase(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

You de see wetin I de talk ani? Make all these self-promoted Generals respect themselves and not bring trouble to the Niger Delta o.

In fact, I, General Barcanista will lead troops into the creek to deal with any troublemaker decisively!
grin grin
Yes ooo General tonye, we dey your back
Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
Super1Star:
Tompolo days are numbered if he does not turn away from militancy.

This is FG, you cannot hold the country to ransom under PMB. You will be pursued and arrested at ALL cost, even if a nuclear missile will have to be used, even if Gbaramatu will have to call turned to Hiroshima and Nagasaki or wiped off the map of the world like Sodom and Gomorrah.

Protect criminality and criminals and you and your household shall be treated facilitators of criminals and crimes. There shall be no hiding place for any criminal.
Bros, werin happen na? Shey anybody from the great Gbaramatu Kingdom de at war with FG? Shey na Gbaramatu people send Tompolo work? Na this kind statement de provoke person. Nobody stops the Army and EFCC from arresting the perpetrators.
Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
IzonOwei come see our non-commissioned Generals o
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by Super1Star: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

General Barcanista and his palm wine drinking Liberation Front Defence Forces.

Lmaooooo.

1 Like

Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kyase:

grin grin
Yes ooo General tonye, we dey your back
God bless you General Kyase.
Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by Kyase(m): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

God bless you General Kyase.
Wow see as the tin fit my name.
General kyase cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by Super1Star: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, werin happen na? Shey anybody from the great Gbaramatu Kingdom de at war with FG? Shey na Gbaramatu people send Tompolo work? Na this kind statement de provoke person. Nobody stops the Army and EFCC from arresting the perpetrators.

No one sent "General Tompolo", however the Ijaw Youths were still defending him earlier on in the week.

It should be noted that both the criminal and the person and persons shielding the criminal shall be brought to justice at ALL cost.
Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Super1Star:

Lmaooooo.
Na so na. My brothers just de give themselves rank anyhow. To be honest, they are brave and bold, but they should respect themselves jare. I have nevr fancied the idea of blowing up installation.
Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by Progressive01(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
I don't know why I still have this queer feeling Tompolo isn't behind the bombings. That is not to say he shouldn't submit himself to the authorities over his pending court cases though.

The more he plays this hide and seek game, the more he's thought to be guilty of all he's accused of.

1 Like

Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Super1Star:

Lmaooooo.
Na so na. My brothers just de give themselves rank anyhow. To be honest, they are brave and bold, but they should respect themselves jare. I have nevr fancied the idea of blowing up installation. E be like make person de burn him papa house because him feel say their local Chief de cheat am.
Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Tompolo is innocent. He is not responsible for the bombing. The Igbos are the one that carried out the bombing on the pipelines. It is the Igbos

1 Like

Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Super1Star:

No one sent "General Tompolo", however the Ijaw Youths were still defending him earlier on in the week.

It should be noted that both the criminal and the person and persons shielding the criminal shall be brought to justice at ALL cost.
No Ijaw youth defend am na. Aren't you aware that the IYC(Ijaw Youth Council) is working with the JTF and the police to fish out perpetrators of the carnage? Aren't you aware that Ijaw Elders condemned the carnage and maintained that government should arrest the perpetrators and not the innocent? Did anybody prevent the EFCC or Army from arresting Tompolo or stop investigation of pipeline?

1 Like

Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Progressive01:
I don't know why I still have this queer feeling Tompolo isn't behind the bombings. That is not to say he shouldn't submit himself to the authorities over his pending court cases though.

The more he plays this hide and seek game, the more he's thought to be guilty of all he's accused of.
It is not Tompolo. The Igbos are the one behind the bombing

2 Likes

Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by Super1Star: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

No Ijaw youth defend am na. Aren't you aware that the IYC(Ijaw Youth Council) is working with the JTF and the police to fish out perpetrators of the carnage? Aren't you aware that Ijaw Elders condemned the carnage and maintained that government should arrest the perpetrators and not the innocent? Did anybody prevent the EFCC or Army from arresting Tompolo or stop investigation of pipeline?

Well, I hope they do, because for how long will criminals and gangsters that bear some ridiculous names and flashing different military ranks keep holding our country into ransome.

Not even after the amnesty programme.
Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by DaBullIT(m): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
m I thought the marafaker said they are setting him up

Erdyots of first order

Maritime Academy canceled because of this waste of spermato

Lives lost

So , i hope they catch him and give him the aluu treatment
Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by Kyase(m): 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
m I thought the marafaker said they are setting him up

Erdyots of first order

Maritime Academy canceled because of this waste of spermato

Lives lost

So , i hope they catch him and give him the aluu treatment
Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by MyGeneration(m): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Let me tell u whats about to play with tompolo and d bombings.
The Fg wants to stop amnesty, and maybe from informations they got Tompolo seem to be the richest and smhw d most influential ex militant general plus stubborn in the Niger Delta, they no longer see asari as a threat because of his waterless noise.
How do u stop amnesty without anybody standing up to revolt or challenge u... Simple=
1- take down any potential threats,
2- reduce there influence,
3- cause division amongst them like whats happening now some are for and some are against tompolo,
4- halt the amnesty.
By the time this is done nobody wud be strong enuf to pick up arms or return to the Creek.

1 Like

Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by Kyase(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
MyGeneration:
Let me tell u whats about to play with tompolo and d bombings.
The Fg wants to stop amnesty, and maybe from informations they got Tompolo seem to be the richest and smhw d most influential ex militant general plus stubborn in the Niger Delta, they no longer see asari as a threat because of his waterless noise.
How do u stop amnesty without anybody standing up to revolt or challenge u... Simple=
1- take down any potential threats,
2- reduce there influence,
3- cause division amongst them like whats happening now some are for and some are against tompolo,
4- halt the amnesty.
By the time this is done nobody wud be strong enuf to pick up arms or return to the Creek.
Conspiracy theory
Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by Herald47: 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wetin all these ijaw militants think say them be sef,the other south south ethnic groups like ilaje,ikwerre,igbo,ibibio,efik,anange,isoko,ogoni e.t.c are behaving themselves but i don't know the problem with all these ijaw militants a.k.a fake generals.
Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by Legitbaba(m): 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Africa Upkarasian is a disgrace to d Ikebiri and olugbobiri kindoms... Hes a political militant nd we knew him even through d hot days...him and his boys like.. Tick Forest... Ogun Boss were d ones dat did all manner of things in this past election in silga.. He is like a PA to Sylva.. If him get mind make him fish tompolo out so dat we go knw say him b general
BTW... Gen. Shoot at sight(Bibopre Ajube) has cried out earlier abt this false allegations....
I dnt knw whn N. Deltans go get sense.. Betraying ur brothers b cos of politics

Listing to "politics" by Barrister Smooth
Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by MyGeneration(m): 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kyase:

Conspiracy theory
LoL... Mk una go dae save una amnesty money o, its stopping this year... Take it from me.
In less than a few months time... An arms sweep is about to tk place, Asari and Ateke is on watch, Asari in particular, he is like an Ijaw Nnamdi kanu grin...
If even if na for drean Dasuki dash am even if na 500, 000 naira... D moment he enters Efcc custody his Own case would take 20years to be judged.
Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by Flexherbal(m): 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
I thinks Buhari should dialogue with some of this people. Kalu from the east, elzakazy from the north and tompolo from south. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by Kyase(m): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
MyGeneration:

LoL... Mk una go dae save una amnesty money o, its stopping this year... Take it from me.
In less than a few months time... An arms sweep is about to tk place, Asari and Ateke is on watch, Asari in particular, he is like an Ijaw Nnamdi kanu grin...
If even if na for drean Dasuki dash am even if na 500, 000 naira... D moment he enters Efcc custody his Own case would take 20years to be judged.
I no be militant Mr man
Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by Kyase(m): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Legitbaba:
Africa Upkarasian is a disgrace to d Ikebiri and olugbobiri kindoms... Hes a political militant nd we knew him even through d hot days...him and his boys like.. Tick Forest... Ogun Boss were d ones dat did all manner of things in this past election in silga.. He is like a PA to Sylva.. If him get mind make him fish tompolo out so dat we go knw say him b general
BTW... Gen. Shoot at sight(Bibopre Ajube) has cried out earlier abt this false allegations....
I dnt knw whn N. Deltans go get sense.. Betraying ur brothers b cos of politics

Listing to "politics" by Barrister Smooth
And tompolo is apolitical abi?
Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by MyGeneration(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kyase:

I no be militant Mr man
If u know any of ur cousin or friend way dae receive am tell them o.
Mk dem no go die for nothing thinking say dem fit return to creek wen amnesty stop.
Re: How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND by Kyase(m): 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
MyGeneration:

If u know any of ur cousin or friend way dae receive am tell them o.
Mk dem no go die for nothing thinking say dem fit return to creek wen amnesty stop.
Have none.
But why you wan force am for my head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Want Supreme Court To Be Scrapped / We Do Not Need War By Joe Igbokwe / Apc Ward Congress In Rivers State Go Bloody As Ameachi & Magnus Supporters Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.