Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now (63079 Views)

When U On Ur Way To US Embassy To Apply For Visa And U Hear Trump Has Won (pics) / The Eritrean Forceful Polygamy Hoax And How Nigerians Reacted With Memes / See The Best Xmas Gift You Can Give Right Now..lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by obyrich(m): 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
vivavik:
Nigerians have a way of releasing tension sha.. evrythn is hilarious to them.
Nothing hilarious here o. I have already marked you down in case it happens here o grin.
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Eritrea let's go

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by vivavik(f): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
obyrich:
Nothing hilarious here o. I have already marked you down in case it happens here o grin.
lwkmd. U no well o. Trust me, I'm more than 2 wives, u might want to reconsider tongue
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by Coolguy89(m): 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
on my way o cos i no go carry last,see dem so sweet

Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by obyrich(m): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
vivavik:
lwkmd. U no well o. Trust me, I'm more than 2 wives, u might want to reconsider tongue
Just pray Buhari will not welcome the idea. We have already sent a proposal to him. wink
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by vivavik(f): 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
obyrich:
Just pray Buhari will not welcome the idea. We have already sent a proposal to him. wink
na God go judge una there. Cos it's high time the women have 2 husbands too
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by BABANGBALI: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nicepoker:
Yoruba people.
if i tear you slap,your sense go return
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by obyrich(m): 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
vivavik:
na God go judge una there. Cos it's high time the women have 2 husbands too
Hahaha. That will be nice.
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by vivavik(f): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
obyrich:
Hahaha. That will be nice.
super nice.
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by Nature8(m): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
GMan650:
Wait isn't that lalasticlala in that blue shirt behind Naijaboiy and tosyne2much

Hope there won't be scarcity of men in Naija as people dey plan to travel to Eritrea and I'm sure PMB won't give that kinda law here.

Click 'like' if you think Buhari will visit Eritrea after his trip to Kenya
Click 'share' if you think 2baba, Wizkid and Davido will get there before him
wink wink

Lwkmd..
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by liv123: 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
(Voice Of The Persecuted) Eritrea has been on the hearts of those watching and praying for the persecuted church. One of our advocates has suggested that we shed some light on the atrocities and suffering of the people of Eritrea. And the extreme persecution and torture endured by Christians and other minorities.

“The State of Eritrea, is a country in the Horn of Africa. With its capital at Asmara, it is bordered by Sudan in the west, Ethiopia in the south, and Djibouti in the southeast. The northeastern and eastern parts of Eritrea have an extensive coastline along the Red Sea, across Arabia and Yemen.”

Eritrea has also been called a ‘black hole’ and is compared next to North Korea for it’s media black outs. There is virtually no media presence there. Information comes at great difficulty through the UN and different aid agencies. Very little aid is allowed into the country. Eritrea is a member of the African Union, the United Nations and IGAD, and is an observer in the Arab League.

What we do know:

September 2001 the government closed down all of the nation’s privately owned print media. Outspoken critics of the government have been arrested and held without trial, according to various international observers, including Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International.
In 2004 the U.S. State Department declared Eritrea a Country of Particular Concern (CPC) for its record of religious persecution.
As yet, no national elections have been held since independence. The president, Isaias Afwerki, has been in office since independence in 1993.
Eritrea is a single-party state in which national legislative elections have been repeatedly postponed.
According to Human Rights Watch, the government’s human rights record is considered among the worst in the world. Some Western countries, particularly the United States, have in particular accused the Eritrean authorities of arbitrary arrest and detentions, and of detaining an unknown number of people without charge for their political activism.
Human rights violations are allegedly frequently committed by the government or on behalf of the government.
Freedom of speech, press, assembly, and association are limited.
Those who practice “unregistered” religions, try to flee the nation, or escape military duty are arrested and put into prison.
They have a mandatory military service for all between 18 & 45.
In 2007, the Eritrean government also banned female genital mutilation.
In its 2014 Press Freedom Index, Reporters Without Borders ranked the media environment in Eritrea at the very bottom of a list of 178 countries, just below totalitarian North Korea.
Eritrea maintains diplomatic ties with a number of other countries, including China, Denmark, Djibouti, Israel, the United States and Yemen. Its relations with Djibouti and Yemen are tense due to territorial disputes over the Doumeira Islands and Hanish Islands, respectively.
The list of atrocities and human rights abuses go on and on. How can a country with diplomatic ties and as member of the UN be allowed to continue to commit atrocities such as holding prisoners in dirty underground storage containers?
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by Nicepoker(m): 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
if i tear you slap,your sense go return
but una too like to marry many wives. So its an opportunity.
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by tosyne2much(m): 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
GMan650:
Wait isn't that lalast.iclala in that blue shirt behind Naij.aboiy and tosyne.2much

Hope there won't be scarcity of men in Naija as people dey plan to travel to Eritrea and I'm sure PMB won't give that kinda law here.

wink wink
Hehehehe. Me ke ? tongue
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by BABANGBALI: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nicepoker:
but una too like to marry many wives. So its an opportunity.
which tribe no dey marry more than one wife in Nigeria?
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by Nicepoker(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
which tribe no dey marry more than one wife in Nigeria?
my tribe
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by KOKOwonder(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
GMan650:
Wait isn't that lalasticlala in that blue shirt behind Naijaboiy and tosyne2much

wink wink
i sure say na that etritrea matter dey your head since yesterday
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by GMan650(m): 3:52am On Jan 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hehehehe. Me ke ? tongue

wink
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by GMan650(m): 3:53am On Jan 28, 2016
KOKOwonder:
i sure say na that etritrea matter dey your head since yesterday

Why do you say so?
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by DedeNkem: 3:54am On Jan 28, 2016
Eritrea has beautiful women.
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by tunde1200(m): 6:14am On Jan 28, 2016
You won chop ban abi!.

GMan650:

wink wink
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by GMan650(m): 9:32am On Jan 28, 2016
tunde1200:
You won chop ban abi!.

I've never been banned and would never be banned.
What I said isn't against the rules laid down for NL
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by Joe4real1988(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2016
Wat am yet 2 knw is weda deir govt is gonno take care of deir needs(financial nd material) afta orderin dem 2 marry 2 wives or mor........if no, den wahala dey o coz an average man cnt marry 2 wives knwin fully wel dat he cnt cater 4 dem.
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by KingTom(m): 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
chimerase2:
Amu there grin
amu sure ua already enroute Eritrea. I have no doubt in ma mind you otu be at the altar by now grin
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
ollah1:
Eritrea let's go
aw u doin
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by chimerase2: 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
KingTom:
amu sure ua already enroute Eritrea. I have no doubt in ma mind you otu be at the altar by now grin
chai kingtooooooom shocked shocked grin
I dn de wait for u mak we go eritrea grin
As I speak I dn wait for u taya so I dey der now
AMU der live and direct with ma eritrea umu nwa grin
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
mhiz:
aw u doin

I'm pretty good. What abt you?
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by dellod(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
PMB visit to Ethopia and other presidents is suspected hope the will not enter Eritrea? grin
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
ollah1:

I'm pretty good. What abt you?
m fyn my dt my email acct is nt working now
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
mhiz:
m fyn my dt my email acct is nt working now

It's okay. Kindly send me a pm
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by BABANGBALI: 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nicepoker:
my tribe
tell me what tribe and i will give you the names of people that are married to more than one wifein your tribe
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by Nicepoker(m): 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
BABANGBALI:
tell me what tribe and i will give you the names of people that are married to more than one wifein your tribe
tribe of judah.
Re: Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now by BABANGBALI: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nicepoker:
tribe of judah.
oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) / Most Powerful Pictures Taken In Nigeria / See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.