Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

The Lovely Rita Dominic Step Out In Baggy Trousers And She Looks Amazing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Lovely Rita Dominic Step Out In Baggy Trousers And She Looks Amazing (1290 Views)

Don Jazzy Rocks Baggy Jeans In Throwback Photo / Paul Okoye's Throwback Photo In Baggy Jean: "So I Was Somebody Baby Like This" / Rita Dominic Step Out In Stylish,casual And Sporty Look. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lovely Rita Dominic Step Out In Baggy Trousers And She Looks Amazing by Daminaj1(f): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Keeping it classy!

Caption: Good afternoon

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBC_UqHmXPX/?taken-by=ritadominic

cc: lalasticlala

Re: The Lovely Rita Dominic Step Out In Baggy Trousers And She Looks Amazing by Daminaj1(f): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Simple yet classy
Re: The Lovely Rita Dominic Step Out In Baggy Trousers And She Looks Amazing by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lady kiss
Re: The Lovely Rita Dominic Step Out In Baggy Trousers And She Looks Amazing by MeloGist(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
She look cute
Re: The Lovely Rita Dominic Step Out In Baggy Trousers And She Looks Amazing by doyinisaac(m): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
I hate to say this but honestly she is my celebrity crush....grin she is always on point and you rarely hear any negative news about her...

(1) (Reply)

Blackface’s Outburst Is Unfortunate, 2face Says / Freeze Coolfm Shows Off Fiancee; Showers Praises On Her / Ex Beauty Queen, Adaeze Yobo Graduates From Pastoral School [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.