Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

The Way To Help Nigeria. Consume Local To Boost The Economy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Way To Help Nigeria. Consume Local To Boost The Economy (411 Views)

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business / Get Help Nigeria Ghn!! Scam Noni... Run Run / Get Help Nigeria Club Launching Soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way To Help Nigeria. Consume Local To Boost The Economy by Nairapeople(m): 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
"The present CBN's policy on foreign exchange come with a huge benefits, but for those who can maximise the opportunities inherent in the policy. I'm a testimony to this fact because those who have not been patronising our made in Nigeria condiments now run after us for supply and as at today we have more demand than supply" Ndidi Nwuneli, Founder Leap Africa @J9C 4th Lecture,Lagos. Help Nigeria grow, patronise Nigeria goods and help our economy.
Re: The Way To Help Nigeria. Consume Local To Boost The Economy by Seun(m): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Even the most ill-conceived policy will benefit someone. A ban on driving cars will benefit danfo bus operators. That doesn't mean it's not dumb.
Re: The Way To Help Nigeria. Consume Local To Boost The Economy by Seun(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
What is the purpose of having a strong naira? To be able to import things cheaply. If you frustrate importation to strengthen the naira, you're missing the whole point of the exercise. It's like paying someone a 'big' salary and then not allowing him to spend the money. What's the point?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way To Help Nigeria. Consume Local To Boost The Economy by joseph1832(m): 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Seun:
Even the most ill-conceived policy will benefit someone. A ban on driving cars will benefit danfo bus operators. That doesn't mean it's not dumb.
What's dumb to one is smart to another. Especially in this post modernist age.
Re: The Way To Help Nigeria. Consume Local To Boost The Economy by Donald3d(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
chai seun is right.whatever policies are implemented,it will be beneficial someone somewhere,i believe the policies should be targeted to benifit the poor.
Re: The Way To Help Nigeria. Consume Local To Boost The Economy by Acidosis(m): 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Okay please, I need a very good smart phone.

Which of the dum.b Nigerian phone manufacturer can meet my spec?

Right now, phones are expensive and I don't have any Nigerian option. What do I do?

(1) (Reply)

S O S A Business In Need Of Urgent Assistance Pls Help / Banker Needed 4 Western Union Transfer / Affordable , Flexible, Classy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.