Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project (74239 Views)

12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today / Contribute To The Growth Of Ecommerce In Nigeria / GEM Project Did Not Send Me Any Notification Mail. HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
Congrats Kukoki! I can imagine the stress you passed, especially after 5pm on Friday.
I wish everyone the very best.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Congrats! Kukoki, I'm really happy for you. I know the mental torture between 5pm on Friday and when you got the call.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by vivixander: 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
Should we expect any other updates or contacts from them before Thursday? Any recommendations as to affordable hotels in/near Area 11, Garki?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Nairasolutions: 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
For those that want to cut cost i have contacts of decent hotels that can collect 6k-7k in the heart of the Abuja . Call or text 08167566759
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 12:49am On Mar 09, 2016
Kindly volunteer the names of the hotels without the need for calls.
GTBank is bombarding one with documentation! They're my bank anyway, and I know they listen.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 12:52am On Mar 09, 2016
Can someone confirm the venue? I got a mail about a change of venue from Transcorp Hilton about a week or two ago.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
LCCN Guest House Area 1 Garki Behind Dunamis Church Call: Filibus on 07060637770.
This guest house should be very pocket friendly!
All the best guys.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by vivixander: 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
How is the validation going?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
vivixander:
How is the validation going?
Exactly what I wanted to ask too.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Nairasolutions: 9:44am On Mar 11, 2016
Condition your mind to spend the rest of the day there

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
The passivity on this thread alarming.
Are we not happy about it? Then try a Microfinance bank for a loan N300,000 and see what you will go through before and if you eventually get it.
The whole validation and agreement took hours. It was stressful and happy day.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
fatiaforreal:
Are we not happy about it? Then try a Microfinance bank for a loan N300,000 and see what you will go through before and if you eventually get it.

True talk. Hope everyone got back home safely. All the best.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by vivixander: 12:47am On Mar 14, 2016
fatiaforreal:

Agreed. Maybe it's the frustration of staying in Abuja longer than planned that made people cranky. But then, if I'm getting free 10 million and you wan make I stay for two weeks, I no go mind smiley. Just tell me what to expect. All glory to God. Agreement signed and awaiting first disbursement. Any ideas when that will be?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
I agree with you Vivixander.
The alert is what we're waiting for.
However, we'll have to be very innovative and prudent because prices of some things we need have almost doubled yet we have to deliver, we must deliver without any excuse. That's where innovation and passion come in.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by kukoki: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
Maybe the alert will kick off after budget signed.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by vivixander: 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
Any alerts/updates?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!!
The alert is that everyone is waiting for alert.
No doubt, it will be after the merriment, not before.
The prayer is, may the timing be for the best.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
Now that the budget is passed,
What next?
Alert!
Then?
Milestone!!

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by naxeefee: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2016
Hello esteem awardees,glad to join you on this platform. it's obvious that everyone is eager to see that alert that will boost his/her entrepreneurial career.we hope it should come soon... I promise to post you updates whenever anything new kicks.stay relaxed.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by asomech: 6:31am On Mar 30, 2016
hello, i am glad to join this platform, i think the reason you people have not received any alert is that they are still waiting for some of us that have not completed their document validation, so you guys should cool down we will soon complete it.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 10:13am On Mar 30, 2016
asomech:
hello, i am glad to join this platform, i think the reason you people have not received any alert is that they are still waiting for some of us that have not completed their document validation, so you guys should cool down we will soon complete it.
What kind of documents are you validating since?
I doubt if that could be the cause of the delay, but if it is, then na wa for guys o!

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by jochukcy03(m): 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
hello.
there's an existing WhatsApp group for gem awardees where we rub minds on the way forward..
for those of u interested to join, here is the admin number
08035140678 SMITH
JUS send him a request and he would b glad to add u. alternatively, u can type ur number in Dis forum and I'll forward it to him..
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
jochukcy03:
hello.
there's an existing WhatsApp group for gem awardees where we rub minds on the way forward..
for those of u interested to join, here is the admin number
08035140678 SMITH
JUS send him a request and he would b glad to add u. alternatively, u can type ur number in Dis forum and I'll forward it to him..
But everyone here is a gem awardee. I'm not opposed to the idea but we should make this thread lively first just like the youwin3 thread that has 143 pages already.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
I guess everything is on hold until after the reading of the budget. From the dailies, that should be another 2-3weeks.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Nairasolutions: 1:21am On Apr 03, 2016
GEM grant is from world bank not from fed gvt

2 Likes

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by jochukcy03(m): 2:36am On Apr 03, 2016
d alert shud b anytime soon.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
jochukcy03:
d alert shud b anytime soon.
I share the optimism and hope it's sooner than later.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by jochukcy03(m): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2016
have u checked ur email today?
Dear Grantees, GEM Accelerator Grant: First Tranche Disbursement Update We would like to welcome you once again to the Growth and Employment (GEM) programme, and congratulate those of you who have signed the grant agreement and are ready for disbursement. We are currently processing the necessary documentation for the disbursement of the first tranche of your grant, and will inform you as soon as the disbursement is set to commence. For those of you who are yet to sign the agreement due to pending document validation issues, kindly let us know as soon as you have resolved the issues and are ready to sign the agreement. We look forward to working with you for the success of your firm and the GEM Programme. Yours sincerely, Grant Administrator Growth and Employment Project
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hmmmm!
Patience!!
God's time is the best. Who knows if dollars will crash against the naira
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
Check ur mails pls. Some people have been contacted for supporting documents
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by naxeefee: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Yes and they warned that no one should submit if he/she is not called
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Adulphus(m): 12:31am On Apr 14, 2016
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government / Video Of Nigerians Arriving CBN Office With Sacks Of Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes / Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.