Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Workforce Banking Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Banking Interview (3511 Views)

I Need A Confirmation If Is A Banking Interview Invite / Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll / Workforce Banking Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Banking Interview by santosdan: 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Sometime in December 2015, i submitted my CV to one of the branches of UBA Bank and Diamond Bank in Enugu State due to my interest in working in the Bank. I just received a message now in my phone which states "You are invited for a Banking Interview on 1/2/2016 by 10 am at 21 Nome Drive Beside Zenith Bank Nowas junction Trans Ekulu Enugu state. Come with CV and passsport". I was hoping that the messenger's name would be the name of the bank i applied for but instead, i saw Workforce Banking Interview. Please, have anybody here received this message before ? Did anybody know about this workforce? Your response will be highly appreciated
Re: Workforce Banking Interview by SaintOzone: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
I got the message too.How do I locate the venue, Am coming from Nnewi Anambra state.
Re: Workforce Banking Interview by Benteazaa(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Yeah I got the text, thou I applied online
on workforce website. but I deleted the text, dont know if de will ask for a prove that you received the text
Re: Workforce Banking Interview by santosdan: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
SaintOzone:
I got the message too.How do I locate the venue, Am coming from Nnewi Anambra state.

Yeh, i am also coming from Anambra state. Onitsha to be precise. Drop ur contact lets discuss on how to attend
Re: Workforce Banking Interview by stanley102(m): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
santosdan:
Sometime in December 2015, i submitted my CV to one of the branches of UBA Bank and Diamond Bank in Enugu State due to my interest in working in the Bank. I just received a message now in my phone which states "You are invited for a Banking Interview on 1/2/2016 by 10 am at 21 Nome Drive Beside Zenith Bank Nowas junction Trans Ekulu Enugu state. Come with CV and passsport". I was hoping that the messenger's name would be the name of the bank i applied for but instead, i saw Workforce Banking Interview. Please, have anybody here received this message before ? Did anybody know about this workforce? Your response will be highly appreciated

You may have applied to workforce, just think back. Workforce management centre recruits for banks, no doubt, but I don't think UBA or Diamond bank is among their clients.

By the way, which branch of Diamond bank did you drop your CV at?
Re: Workforce Banking Interview by justin4real: 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
stanley102:

You may have applied to workforce, just think back. Workforce management centre recruits for banks, no doubt, but I don't think UBA or Diamond bank is among their clients.

By the way, which branch of Diamond bank did you drop your CV at?

Diamond bank teller is among bt I dnt kwn of UBA
Re: Workforce Banking Interview by oluwasegun007(m): 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
yea i received the text too, pls, hw did you apply for the text?

Lubish....ye ye everywhere....if you ask dem hw they applied now, dey won't tell you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Workforce Banking Interview by Walexsammy(m): 12:38am On Jan 28, 2016
santosdan:
I went for the interview last week friday...still waiting for their response thou
Re: Workforce Banking Interview by santosdan: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2016
Walexsammy:
I went for the interview last week friday...still waiting for their response thou

Pls what was there questions like? Give us some tips on what to expect
Re: Workforce Banking Interview by Walexsammy(m): 11:59am On Jan 28, 2016
santosdan:

Pls what was there questions like? Give us some tips on what to expect
normal questions like...tell us who you are?, we're u sent a text for the interview?, then, which post are u applying for?, lastly, tell us more about the post and how u think ure the best for the job.....shouldnt be more 10-15min....Oral interview
Re: Workforce Banking Interview by Benteazaa(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Walexsammy:
normal questions like...tell us who you are?, we're u sent a text for the interview?, then, which post are u applying for?, lastly, tell us more about the post and how u think ure the best for the job.....shouldnt be more 10-15min....Oral interview

Bro, will the ask for the text the sent to you
Re: Workforce Banking Interview by santosdan: 6:59am On Jan 30, 2016
Walexsammy:

Bro thanks a lot. You have made my day
Re: Workforce Banking Interview by Benteazaa(m): 11:10am On Jan 30, 2016
Guys is it Gate crashable. Am in Enugu and wants to give it a try
Re: Workforce Banking Interview by Kennycyphers(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2016
Mine is on 3/2/2016 the same venue in Enugu. Am coming from Awka, Anambra state.
Re: Workforce Banking Interview by Kennycyphers(m): 5:15am On Jan 31, 2016
Walexsammy:

Hello Bro. which post did you tell them that you applied for? Cos when I applied I didn't choose any particular post
Re: Workforce Banking Interview by Walexsammy(m): 7:17am On Jan 31, 2016
Kennycyphers:

Hello Bro. which post did you tell them that you applied for? Cos when I applied I didn't choose any particular post
I told them customers care position
Re: Workforce Banking Interview by Walexsammy(m): 7:18am On Jan 31, 2016
Benteazaa:
Guys is it Gate crashable. Am in Enugu and wants to give it a try
u can gate crash, they don'tcheck the text, they only asked if ure invited
Re: Workforce Banking Interview by Kennycyphers(m): 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
Walexsammy:
I told them customers care position

Thanks bro. God bless. So its not actually an aptitude test but an interview?? Cos I got the message below:

You are invited for a Banking Interview on 3/2/2016 by 10am at 21 Nome Drive Beside Zenith Bank Nowas Junction Trans Ekulu Enugu.Come with CV and a passport

1 Like

Re: Workforce Banking Interview by Benteazaa(m): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hey Guys, got an invite for documentation. I don't know if to go on with it cos der is alot of forms to print. have anyone been employed through workforce, becos me no get money to waste

(1) (Reply)

Total E & P! / Call Center Jobs / Landmark Corporate Realty Limited Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.