Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Funny Experiences Or Facts In Nigerian Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Experiences Or Facts In Nigerian Universities (2123 Views)

8 Common Academic Related Slangs In Nigerian Universities / How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? / 150 Courses Unaccredited In Nigerian Universities — FULL LIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Experiences Or Facts In Nigerian Universities by Dani4tech(m): 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
*You ask your friends.."how far with reading?" They said they haven't started...just getting to the library,ETF,Liman hall even under the street light and discovered that they already have a permanent seat for reading!!

* Lecturers telling you "buying my textbook is not compulsory" but class Rep..... "let me have the list of those that bought the textbook". grin

* If you think true love is the only thing that is hard to find...try looking for your HOD or supervisor when you need his signature on a form/project work.

* You don't need to go far for anything...right in your Lodge you have an electrician, painter, carpenter, plumber...just name it! grin

* You're walking with a beautiful lady inside campus and before you know it...she has already hugged like 10 guys. undecided

* Some students can photocopy so tey... Dem go still bring am come class for lecturer to see.

* You get to class as early as 6.30am only to see that all seats has been occupied by bags & books. undecided

* Semester starts: Jollof rice @ crunches.
middle-seme­ster:bread and a bottle of coke. Semester ending: garri don take over

* Lecturer: Only 10 students in class today? Oya tear a sheet of paper for test....turns to the board to write. Before he turns back-------class don full. lol grin

* You receive your year one results and you give your life to Christ without preaching... Just like that!! S.U things!!

* It's always funny when exam supervisor says SUBMIT!! And many students suddenly develop THE super human ability answering 3hrs question in 50seconds

*Add y0urs...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Experiences Or Facts In Nigerian Universities by Vikkiboi(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lol
Re: Funny Experiences Or Facts In Nigerian Universities by ShakurM(m): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
I dey on top bed dey cuddle bae, na so I check portal for result........I miss her sometimes sha angry
Re: Funny Experiences Or Facts In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
you wait for August so matriculation will come for you to hunt freshers.

Only to discover that S.U have started "catch them young" before you sef grin

End of parole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Experiences Or Facts In Nigerian Universities by TheMainMan: 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
lol.. I cn relate with 5,6, and 8.. cheesy.. When u stand by the door and wait for lectures to end in order to get front seat.. Common among the freshers and 200lv students...

When the lecturers wait for class to be scanty to write test to reduce the number of papers they will mark... And so on..

Cc. Lalasticlala
Re: Funny Experiences Or Facts In Nigerian Universities by RobinHez(m): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lecturer: Only 10 students in class today? Oya tear a sheet of paper for test....turns to the board to write. Before he turns back-------class don full. lol ]

Na so e take happen one time like dat...

As the man Say make he conduct test, my guys wey dey food court dey order plates of rice just suddenly appear for class... Within 10 mins, class don full like kilode! grin
Re: Funny Experiences Or Facts In Nigerian Universities by naijafox(m): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
I dey come

(1) (Reply)

Am A Bsc Holder, I Wish To Start Another Degree Course...is My SSCE Still Valid? / JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal For 2016 Enabled / What A 9-year Old High School Graduate Wants To Study Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.