Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,918 members, 7,838,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Tread To Answer Christians Questions. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tread To Answer Christians Questions. (2628 Views)

How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) / All Christians Questions For You. Especially The Jws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
Slikbae:
trust me he has no answers. He will only avoid them like he did mine.
forward ur question....and stop saying trash.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
Annunaki:

Olajadon I am still waiting for answers to my questions, stop evading them.
read surah mohammed
2. where is it recorded that mohammed robbed or what r u saying....PLS FORWARD IT TO ME.
3.where is ur brother malvis.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bakrabas:

ans= "and we've sent you oh Mohammad(saw) not but as a mercy for the Alameen"

Why som killstian pple dnt rizon wit dir brain,r u nt ashamed of d errors in d bybull.do u tink dat book dat ur religion conquerors v reedited it wil b acpted by Allah.D bible wit ova thousands of lov sms,bloody chapters,lebianism page,gay,the luth daughters dat gang raped dir father (wat a bomb blast on a prophet of God).
pls which ayat of quran is this let me paste it to the ignorant fellow
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
Annunaki:

This is still a personal claim by mohamed cause mohamed authored the quoran and not allah. If allah wanted to confirm mohammed as his prophet he should have done so through supernatural means and not through mohamed himself because mohamed can't be trusted. That said, mohamed was far from being a mercy to the world cause he brought nothing but misery to it.
oooool so u know it is in the quran and u wasting my time.....am not forcing u to join islam i just want u to knw the truth bcoz ur questions will start from the grave...u wont evade these questions
WHO IS YOUR LORD?
WHAT IS YOUR RELIGION?
THIS MAN MOHAMMED WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT HIM?
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by Annunaki(m): 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
OLAJADON:

read surah mohammed

So why then did open this thread if you were going to direct us to al taquiya sources to answer simple questions about a man you claim is a prophet

1 Like

Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by Annunaki(m): 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
OLAJADON:

read surah mohammed
2. where is it recorded that mohammed robbed or what r u saying....PLS FORWARD IT TO ME.
3.where is ur brother malvis.

Mohamed was a serial caravan raider and this is recorded in all the sahih hadiths. He raided the caravans to steal merchant's goods. Is that not armed robbery Or you want to bring up a lie to justify it?

1 Like

Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by Annunaki(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
OLAJADON:

oooool so u know it is in the quran and u wasting my time.....am not forcing u to join islam i just want u to knw the truth bcoz ur questions will start from the grave...u wont evade these questions
WHO IS YOUR LORD?
WHAT IS YOUR RELIGION?
THIS MAN MOHAMMED WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT HIM?

And since when did the quoran or mohamed become a credible source of information
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Annunaki:

And since when did the quoran or mohamed become a credible source of information
so are you expecting God to send his angels to paste it on notice board before u beliv in rosululllah...INDEED YOU ARE AN HYPOCRITY.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
Annunaki:

Mohamed was a serial caravan raider and this is recorded in all the sahih hadiths. He raided the caravans to steal merchant's goods. Is that not armed robbery Or you want to bring up a lie to justify it?
this doesnt answer my requeet forward it to me.....THIS IS PURE HATRED FOR ISLAM
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
Annunaki:

So why then did open this thread if you were going to direct us to al taquiya sources to answer simple questions about a man you claim is a prophet
I will still repeat myself...INDEED U ARE AN HYPOCRITE.....u asked a question and i gave u d answer and u tryin to divert....U CHRISTIANS SHAAA.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Annunaki:

ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF YOU FOLLOW THE QURAN AND HADITH NOT A RELIGION OF WE ASSUME JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD....OR JESUS CREATED YOU(like one of ur brethren told me.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by Slikbae: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lol, I should be telling you that.
OLAJADON:
say that on the last day.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by Annunaki(m): 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
OLAJADON:

so are you expecting God to send his angels to paste it on notice board before u beliv in rosululllah...INDEED YOU ARE AN HYPOCRITY.

Dunce, God sends his holy spirit to those who believe and are capable of discerning.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by Annunaki(m): 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
OLAJADON:

this doesnt answer my requeet forward it to me.....THIS IS PURE HATRED FOR ISLAM

If you don't know about mohammed's numerous caravan raid's, you can't claim to be a muslim.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by Annunaki(m): 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
OLAJADON:

I will still repeat myself...INDEED U ARE AN HYPOCRITE.....u asked a question and i gave u d answer and u tryin to divert....U CHRISTIANS SHAAA.

Liar! You never gave any answer but directed me to read 'surah mohamed' without even providing a link. If you are to lazy to answer simple questions, maybe you should seek the services of moe seasoned islamic al taquiya experts to come here and write the lies on your behalf.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Annunaki:

Liar! You never gave any answer but directed me to read 'surah mohamed' without even providing a link. If you are to lazy to answer simple questions, maybe you should seek the services of moe seasoned islamic al taquiya experts to come here and write the lies on your behalf.
if u nt ready to use google then forget.....moreover if for ur own gud i already confirm islam is d way....it in d quran...
THE RESEARCH IS FOR OWN GOOD.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Annunaki:

If you don't know about mohammed's numerous caravan raid's, you can't claim to be a muslim.
INDEED U R CONFUSED.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
Annunaki:

Dunce, God sends his holy spirit to those who believe and are capable of discerning.
the same thing am saying they have tie ur head with that holy spirit trash.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by Annunaki(m): 7:35am On Jan 29, 2016
OLAJADON:

if u nt ready to use google then forget.....moreover if for ur own gud i already confirm islam is d way....it in d quran...

Didirin, if you wanted us to research you shouldn't have opened this thread telling us you will answer our questions here. And by the way most of us that are exposing islam here have done extensive research on mohamed, islam, quoran, hadith and the sunnah and we know without doubt that islam at it's core is a very evil religion.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by oyeludef(m): 7:56am On Jan 29, 2016
OLAJADON:
this trend is specifically to answer christians questions, if i cant am muslim ustaz(islamic scholars) will assist me.
my sincere apology to truthman,malvis,bxcode etc for not giving you guyx ur reply....you can forward the questions here and my muslim brothers would be of assisstance....PLS MAKE IT SNAPPY I HAVE TIGHT SCHEDULE.
MASHA ALLAH
is Allah d same as d Christian God (Jehova)? If yes, can you make your prayers in His name?

1 Like

Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by xerxesII: 9:13am On Jan 29, 2016
_Stupid religious _idiots
One dissing the other deity of what his own deity is equally guilty of

1 Like

Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by analice107: 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
urahara:

How do you rationalise God ordering the isrealites to kill men. Women. Babies and pregnant women.
I thought this thread was to answer the Christians questions? Why are you throwing questions back? Is this how you answer questions in Islam?
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by analice107: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
OLAJADON:

hope u not coating from the bible that has various sex positions or styles(songs of solomon).
that single verse is what made ur day.....bt the same bible did not recognise ur religion.
Oh God, I was beginning to respect you, until you came up with this. ^^^, why nah? Pls if you start a discussion by way of question and answer, prepare yourself for anything. So far, you have answer no question.
If you are asked to justify something, all u need do is, go to the scripture and draw ur justification out, not resort to insults. That doesn't show rationality.
And, it's bad business if you bring up Songs of Solomon as being sexual in nature. You know why, you muslims try with your last drop of blood to push ur prophet into that same songs of Solomon you are trying to denigrate. That will paint Muhammed further as a pervert. So leave it at that.
And, pls know that sex is not a bad thing. God created sex to be enjoyed by couples. If you will drop that stone and look into SOS, you'll see that the love expressed there was between couples. Stop shutting ur feet. Pls enh? Try.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by analice107: 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
OLAJADON:

Why did you open this thread then? If you don't have answers, you shd keep quiet.

Where is Rilwon? Kabir and Empree? Those guys try answering questions, even though they insults, but they answer. This guy here is a joke.
Pls Muslims friends, come in here and help this joke of a person.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
oyeludef:
is Allah d same as d Christian God (Jehova)? If yes, can you make your prayers in His name?
yea Allah is d same as God, christians worship jesus.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
Annunaki:

Didirin, if you wanted us to research you shouldn't have opened this thread telling us you will answer our questions here. And by the way most of us that are exposing islam here have done extensive research on mohamed, islam, quoran, hadith and the sunnah and we know without doubt that islam at it's core is a very evil religion.
bros, i said i for ur own gud...d decision is urs to make....MY ONLY PRAYER FOR U IS DAT U DONT REGRET IT WHEN YOU LEAVE DIS DUNYA.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
analice107:

Oh God, I was beginning to respect you, until you came up with this. ^^^, why nah? Pls if you start a discussion by way of question and answer, prepare yourself for anything. So far, you have answer no question.
If you are asked to justify something, all u need do is, go to the scripture and draw ur justification out, not resort to insults. That doesn't show rationality.
And, it's bad business if you bring up Songs of Solomon as being sexual in nature. You know why, you muslims try with your last drop of blood to push ur prophet into that same songs of Solomon you are trying to denigrate. That will paint Muhammed further as a pervert. So leave it at that.
And, pls know that sex is not a bad thing. God created sex to be enjoyed by couples. If you will drop that stone and look into SOS, you'll see that the love expressed there was between couples. Stop shutting ur feet. Pls enh? Try.
u can neva c sumtin like song of solomon in d quran
which muslims push mohammed into the songs of solomon....
with a chapter like song of solomon in the bible do u still think it a religious book
u guys r fond of calling mohammed a pervert which quran or bible or hadith confirms dis....if not then i conclude u said this out of hatred for islam
WILL CREATE A THREND ON MONDAY OR BEFORE THEN....THERE IS A PLACE IN THE BIBLE THAT CONDEMNS CRUCIFIXION.....WATCH OUT FOR IT.
ANY OTHER ISSUE YOU HAVE P.M ME.
MASHA ALLAH
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
analice107:

Why did you open this thread then? If you don't have answers, you shd keep quiet.

Where is Rilwon? Kabir and Empree? Those guys try answering questions, even though they insults, but they answer. This guy here is a joke.
Pls Muslims friends, come in here and help this joke of a person.
sorry for not publishing the reply...CAN U PLS FORWARD UR QUESTION AGAIN LET ME DISGRACE U.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by oyeludef(m): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
OLAJADON:

yea Allah is d same as God, christians worship jesus.
Alright can you replace d name Allah with Jehova or yahweh wen u r refering to God in ur next post?
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
oyeludef:
Alright can you replace d name Allah with Jehova or yahweh wen u r refering to God in ur next post?
bros there is no replacing here Allah is one,God is one, he created u, he created heaven and earth,he created so many other things....and u take jesus as god....did jesus create u.
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by oyeludef(m): 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
OLAJADON:

bros there is no replacing here Allah is one,God is one, he created u, he created heaven and earth,he created so many other things....and u take jesus as god....did jesus create u.
you obviously do not think Allah and Jehova are d same person do you? Am not talking about Jesus right now
Re: Tread To Answer Christians Questions. by OLAJADON: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
oyeludef:
you obviously do not think Allah and Jehova are d same person do you? Am not talking about Jesus right now

am tired of explaning this to u, what else do u want me to say.....DO U WANT ME TO EXPLAIN IN YORUBA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Improve Your Spiritual CGPA / Maybe The 'men Of God' Are Men Of Preek Afterall / Angel Caught On Camera At Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Church In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.