Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Are Landladies So Wicked? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Are Landladies So Wicked? (3908 Views)

Funny Threat To Wicked Landlord (photo) Lol / All Landlords N Landladies Need This Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by 9ja4u(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2009
I don't know about you guys mine presently takes her bath outside,(according to my cousin who is usually home when it occurs) just behind my window and recently last week just adjacent to my balcony. Although  she does so occasionally, i haven't been opportuned to get a view grin. And i pray i don't since i think is diabolical. It is actually a dup and a 2 x 3 b/r flat behind attached.She rules her household with iron-fist, wat she say goes, her hubby is conveniently muffled. And it is OYO the day she decide not to cook and this is just a piece of wat goes on there.I don dey gossip make i  muffle my mouth O . If na so some women dey behave; it is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. . And Na for Lagos O
Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by whiteroses(f): 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2009
i think they are just being protective and to make sure you cant bully them, what part of nigeria you from and what did they do to make you start slagging them off on internet
Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by sweetpain: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2009
@Topic,
Not necessarily. Although many landlords will prefer to leave the more difficult decisions to their wives esp when pretty female tenants are involved.

9ja4u:

I don't know about you guys mine presently takes her bath outside,(according to my cousin who is usually home when it occurs) just behind my window and recently last week just adjacent to my balcony. Although  she does so occasionally, i haven't been opportuned to get a view grin. And i pray i don't since i think is diabolical. It is actually a dup and a 2 x 3 b/r flat behind attached.She rules her household with iron-fist, wat she say goes, her hubby is conveniently muffled. And it is OYO the day she decide not to cook and this is just a piece of wat goes on there.I don dey gossip make i  muffle my mouth O . If na so some women dey behave; it is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. . And Na for Lagos O

And what is it with some women always wanting to bathe alfresco?
Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by Nezan(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2009
9ja4u:

I don't know about you guys mine presently takes her bath outside,(according to my cousin who is usually home when it occurs) just behind my window and recently last week just adjacent to my balcony. Although she does so occasionally, i haven't been opportuned to get a view grin. And i pray i don't since i think is diabolical. It is actually a dup and a 2 x 3 b/r flat behind attached.She rules her household with iron-fist, wat she say goes, her hubby is conveniently muffled. And it is OYO the day she decide not to cook and this is just a piece of wat goes on there.I don dey gossip make i muffle my mouth O . If na so some women dey behave; it is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. . And Na for Lagos O
grin grin
Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by dfanthom(m): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2009
@lastpage,
u r d man o!! cheesy. wish my ex-LLD was like yours,

however, since there's a thin line btw Good & Evil, Love & hate, women can be passionate, caring etc but imagine when they start hating you. you get the same degree of treatment, though on the other side of the cartesian plane this time, grin
kiss oh yea,
Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2009
Not sure if landladies are any different from landlords, depends on the individuals involved.

Someone said landladies are soft - not all, visualise Patience Ozokwor's Nollywood character as your landlady? Soft? hee hee hee hee!
cheesy grin She's scarier than most men!

Gotta love her though.  smiley
Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by Jenke: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2009
land ladies are one of the most wicked creatures and the some times give birth to useless ones sorry to the good ones
Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by onyx20: 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2009
mamma j:

Well,
I don't agree with you.
Not all of them are like that.

GBAM(got it), why don't we ask the poster what was his offence, who knows it could be that he defaulted like most lagos tenants and the poor woman just couldn't take it.
Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by sley4life(m): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2009
Most
Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by mamagee3(f): 1:34am On Jun 30, 2009
very few are kind
Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by toosoon(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2009
landladies prefer to have handsome and single male occupants and gradually becomes wicked if no one shows interest in her, lol
Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by Nezan(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2009
too_soon:

landladies prefer to have handsome and single male occupants and gradually becomes wicked if no one shows interest in her, lol
grin
Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by Witi(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2009
One factor that is responsible for landladies being wicked is that some of these people don't have other source of income apart from income generated from house rent, hence made them to idle and be all over their tenants. My landlady is having other source of income apart from income from rent hence I only see her When I want to pay my house rent or have any repairs to be done because of her busy schedule.
Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by ichommy(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2009
out of 100% 99 of nigeria landladies are wicked and most of them the money the use to build the house are not clean money tongue
Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by Nezan(m): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2009
ichommy:

out of 100% 99 of nigeria landladies are wicked and most of them the money the use to build the house are not clean money tongue
grin
Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by iice(f): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2009
@Topic
Na today? undecided
Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by seunnowell: 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2009
iice:

@Topic
Na today? undecided

na wetin happen? why u dey call my name?
Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by Nezan(m): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2009
Some people are born wicked, it is a fact
Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by lastpage: 5:00am On Jul 03, 2009
I dunno but l observed that over here in Benin,
and most part of Edo state, if you want to rent a house, all you hear is "Mama Landlady"
How come we never see/hear about the "Baba Landlords"?
What happened to the "Baba Landlords", where are they? embarassed embarassed shocked angry
I demand to know.

Lastpage
Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by onyx20: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2009
lastpage:

I dunno but l observed that over here in Benin,
and most part of Edo state, if you want to rent a house, all you hear is "Mama Landlady"
How come we never see/hear about the "Baba Landlords"?
What happened to the "Baba Landlords", where are they? embarassed embarassed shocked angry
I demand to know.

Lastpage
Madam Bendel na u go tell us na because na u dey 4 Benin (Edo state).Oya we dey listen grin
Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by lastpage: 5:37am On Jul 04, 2009
@onyx
Madam Bendel na u go tell us na because na u dey 4 Benin (Edo state).Oya we dey listen Grin

Nna, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
No be 4my mouth! Waalaahi lipsrsealed
Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by onyx20: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2009
Nna, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
No be 4my mouth! Waalaahi lipsrsealed
[quote][/quote]

Madam Bendel, we only one know wetin u know shikena.
Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by lastpage: 1:32am On Jul 06, 2009
@Onyx20
Madam Bendel, we only one know wetin u know shikena.

Its obvious you know "what everyone else knew"!  tongue

And where did you contract this "Madam Bendel flu"? I pray its not contagious like "Swine flu"? wink
Abeg, make l 'run-fi-cover' o!  grin

Be like say u be "uuu-Bendel"!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
stop  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
No way,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by Ben13: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2009
not all land ladies joh
Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by jowea: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2009
l dont pray 4 my enemies 2 go thru my encounter while l was in school.my landlady locks u outside after 7;30,all ur visitors must come 2 greet her b4 seeing u,u must not use hot plate,upon sey na half current nai we dey see,u pay 4 civil defence.abeg wetin person no see? cry
Re: Are Landladies So Wicked? by Nezan(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2009
jowea:

l dont pray 4 my enemies 2 go thru my encounter while l was in school.my landlady locks u outside after 7;30,all ur visitors must come 2 greet her b4 seeing u,u must not use hot plate,upon sey na half current nai we dey see,u pay 4 civil defence.abeg wetin person no see? cry
serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

La Campaign Tropicana Beach Buy 5 And Get 1 Free / Ember Months 20% Discount On P.O.P INSTALLATION And Other Related Services / Enugu Lifestyle And Golf City (Centenary City)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.