Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,802 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally (40340 Views)

Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate / APC To Ekweremadu: Retract Your Letter To UN, EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
Need anything on Jumia?
Contact me now!
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Godjone(m): 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
that corrupt old babooon should kontinu, his days are numbered
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by ramdris(m): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
OBJ n letter writing, Saraki should not go confrontational with baba O, if na lie.ask GEJ or Atiku...
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by JesseNero: 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
catchfun:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/saraki-to-obasanjo-i-will-respond-to-your-letter-formerly/
Is it because president Buhari is not investigating OBJ that's why he is writing to the senate and house of representative accusing dem of corruption and lack of transparency just to show is with the president and to make himself clean ? Just my thought. I have my own reservations though about the national assembly but Please, reply him well senate president.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by ramdris(m): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
exhibition:
Need anything on Jumia?
Contact me now!
Why reach u wen jumia is just keypad away?
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Sunnycliff(m): 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
What moral right does OBJ have to talk about corruption in Nigeria?? Who laid the foundation and strengthened corruption? A man who from prison became president and for 8 years he wasn't satisfied and wanted a third tenure! Who radically impeached the whole Senate presidents under his administration, assassinations of the AGF was under his tenure?? I pity these deluded leaders in his likes. Obj is corruption personified. What about the mtn business he gets 1# per recharge of #100. Obj should better come for restitution and repentance. He who comes before equity must come with a clean hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by bluecircle470: 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
OBJ will never com out to say wot he does nt have proof of. Saraki beware!
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Dindondin(m): 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
ok
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by tpiar: 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Greatchance:
Hahaha, Baba GPS has found Senators & Reps.
Meanwhile some ignorant may advise Saraki and Dogara to slam baba which i hope Saraki is never a clueless dumbo to attempt such.

I cant believe it, Obasanjo challenging them to give the report from 1999

I dont know if Nigeria can ever move past 1999.

even gej said he started being put in a cage from that year.

http://thenationonlineng.net/ive-been-in-cage-for-16-years-says-jonathan/
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
ramdris:
Why reach u wen jumia is just keypad away?
80% discount on shipping.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by 4four(m): 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
hate him or like him but the message inside his letter have alot of weight, the truth is that Nigeria economy can not support any wasteful spending again

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by chloee(f): 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
nothingspoil70:
Baba obj.defender of the masses
Which masses? You and your families?
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by jossyj: 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
massinola:
yes he wented

No he wentent

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by DeKen: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
KinkyAngela:
This people no get shame. Dem don go give Saraki Chieftaincy title as Eze ndibo of biafra
Your photoshop work is quite poor. Get an expert to fit the cap better.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Endtimesmith(m): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hand writing on the walls by OBJ...get your copy now!
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by atesunate(m): 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
hmm
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by 4four(m): 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Godjone:
that corrupt old babooon should kontinu, his days are numbered
bros why can't u react or treat his messages, do u knw dt it is me and u dt will b founding the budget now, cox we re going to b tax heavily now and also certain % from every thousand deposite in banks now will b going to govt pose, BROS, IS THIS KIND OF MONEY SOMEBODY GO JUST SEAT DOWN FOR ONE PLACE SPENDING IT LIKE TOMORROW NO DE. do that does not mean uncle obj is saint but also we should not justify what is going in our national asembly cox our economy can not support wasteful spending again

3 Likes

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by onatisi(m): 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Saraki is simply telling obj that silence is the best answer for a baboon and that his letter isn't worth the attention and importance attached to it.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by skare: 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Saraki!Saraki!!Saraki!!! How many times did I called u.Dont respond 2 that letter cos each time Obj writes letter,he always want 2 cause confusion in the polity.He is up 2 a game.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Lastanza: 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
This is definitely gonna be a letter of ruination!
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Cameleon72(f): 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
Learn from the fig tree... Saraki and Dogara should understand this proverb more...
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by onatisi(m): 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
4four:
bros why can't u react or treat his messages, do u knw dt it is me and u dt will b founding the budget now, cox we re going to b tax heavily now and also certain % from every thousand deposite in banks now will b going to govt pose, BROS, IS THIS KIND OF MONEY SOMEBODY GO JUST SEAT DOWN FOR ONE PLACE SPENDING IT LIKE TOMORROW NO DE. do that does not mean uncle obj is saint but also we should not justify what is going in our national asembly cox our economy can not support wasteful spending again
Who started the idea of bribing senators with Ghana must go bags full of naira and money? Wasn't it obasanjo? The corruption he keeps shouting in the senate the baboon in Ota keeps shouting about ,obj is the one that started it and He was the one always bribing senators to remove senate presidents who opposed him eg okadigbo ,he was the one who bribed senators to the tune of billions so as to get his third term agenda approved. Never forget the past and don't let these politicians play on your emotions .
Whatever rot is in the senate,obj planted it and nurtured it before leaving
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Justicealh3(m): 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
EHMIR:
Did baba went back to sch,just to start writing letters
No be Him writeem self.

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Super1Star: 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Reply to "the Genie of Owu" at your peril.

Your dethronement will be faster than that of Saul. Mark my word.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Excuzeme: 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
fashoo2010:
OBJ is always writing letter that may spell doom at d end of d day...

Obj s letter na problem he dey cause, rememba baba's letter to Gej

I am sure Saraki is like: Hmmm... bewteen this Baba Iyabo letter and a Letter bomb, l dont know which one l will prefer?

Once Baba writes you a letter.... trouble don enter your corner be that.

But in this case, OBJ is only writing him as "President of the Senate", ...about his criminal Sin-nators! Not necessarily about Saraki as a person.

Okay, maybe Saraki's trial is about to take a turn for the worse! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by IrradiatoR: 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
EHMIR:
Did baba went back to sch,just to start writing letters

responding to your question YOUR WAY:

of course, Baba GO back to school just to start writing letters.
Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Eshinwaju: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
dguizman:
Saraki and Dogara should watch their backs...because anytime this man challenge someone,he will end up defeating you.

Tafa balogun...Okadigbo....enweren...buhari...atiku...Jonathan....he defeated them all but not until he met his nemesis.....the great Jagaban.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Excuzeme: 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
onatisi:

Who started the idea of bribing senators with Ghana must go bags full of naira and money? Wasn't it obasanjo? The corruption he keeps shouting in the senate the baboon in Ota keeps shouting about ,obj is the one that started it and He was the one always bribing senators to remove senate presidents who opposed him eg okadigbo ,he was the one who bribed senators to the tune of billions so as to get his third term agenda approved. Never forget the past and don't let these politicians play on your emotions .
Whatever rot is in the senate,obj planted it and nurtured it before leaving

Sure, ..and now, He is getting rid of it. kiss kiss kiss

God loves a repentant sinner!
tongue tongue

BTW: You full of so much Anger and Hate for the man?
These Children on Anger and Hate sef, ......if nor be for Buhari, na OBJ or na Fashola or na Amaechi or "Lai" Moh'med......

3 Likes

Re: Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally by Alal(m): 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Danzakidakura:
OBJ will soon meet his waterloo, the baboon will soil his name before going to grave
how?, am soo disappointed in Nigerians especially you, you willsuport the wrong a senator collects like 30m in 30 days and you say it is right? Am highly disappointed in you. Do you have work at all, you don't.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal: APC Big Wigs In Court Awaiting Judgement In Atiku/PDP Petition / What 188MW Geometric Power Plant Means For Aba Residents / 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.