Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) (28565 Views)

Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) / Uproar As Orji Uzor Kalu’s Letter To Ikpeazu Leaks / Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by NaijainTexas: 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
Some comments in this thread are... Interesting. Lol, please no insults, he didn't send this as an act of apology etc, he did it as a statesman. Yes, the Governor's mother passed two months ago and Alex did acknowledge that and sent his condolences then as well. This is only being shown now because the burial is tomorrow. Burial took a while to organize because of Ikpeazus family's travel schedule to be able to attend the services.

Understand that these two men are actually cool with each other and not really enemies, their parties are opponents and the people on the internet and backers are the ones making the vitriol seem much more pronounced.

He believes Ikpeazu is a good man and governor, and so do I...

I will say that I do know for a fact he intentionally didn't address him as governor, and I believe that was wrong, esp with this kind of letter... but whatever. :-/

He will NOT be at the burial.
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by obyrich(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
porshuch:
APGA HAS COME TO STAY IN ABIA.

Okezie is just doing his IT at the government house.
The same way Wike was doing in Rivers, Abi?

1 Like

Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by ezechyke: 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
He refrained from referring to him as Governor, lol!
Re: Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) by Priestydon1987(f): 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
The woman died since November, and her funeral service is tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari In A Meeting With Niger-Delta Leaders / Senate Confirms Buhari’s 43 Ministerial Nominees (Full List) / Drone View Of APC 'Zone A' Rally In Bida Township Stadium, Niger State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.